Sapphire Members Logo

Sapphire Members

Having problems with Sapphire Members?

Unit G4, Capital Point, Capital Business Park, Parkway, Cardiff, CF3 2PY
Mon10 am:00 AM - 6 pm:00 AM
Tue10 am:00 AM - 6 pm:00 AM
Wed10 am:00 AM - 6 pm:00 AM
Thu10 am:00 AM - 6 pm:00 AM
Fri10 am:00 AM - 6 pm:00 AM
SatClosed
SunClosed
The exclusive club that provides rewards, benefits and offers while helping very worthy charities.Seasonal issues of the club magazine provide a mix of lifestyle features and celebrity interviews.Sapphire magazine also provides a regular update on Sapphire's involvement with cancer charities accross the UK.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sapphire Members.

Complaints & Reviews

www.SapphireMembers.comThey continued to take money after my subscription was over

I decided to subscribe for the company www.SapphireMembers.com. I paid money for the subscription, and it was for 5 months. I was really shocked, when they continued to take money from me, but my subscription already finished. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they deal with such dishonest people.

Sapphire Membership ServicesImpossible to contact the company and stop fake charges

The agent from the company Sapphire Membership Services contacted my dad and offered membership. After my dad paid $89.90 for the membership, these ### stopped to communicate. It was impossible to get them through phone and emails. They would charge him again, but I really want to stop these scamming charges. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

• So
        soadisti Nov 16, 2014

People, be careful, ‘coz the company Sapphire Membership Services is total rip off. I never subscribed for their services or had any deals with them before, but these jerks started to take money from me. They have charged me for $109 and want this sum back, as well as I’m afraid that they will take more money from me. Please, help me to stop this scamming company. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.

SapphireMembers.com — Bad experience

I had a call from these ###s some time ago and they said they were going to send petrol vouchers and a...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices