Intelius / cancel/close account

United States Review updated:
4.4
My order number is 13760678. I wish to close this account effective immediately. I was attempting to get information on my cell phone number. The information given me lists 2 people whom I have never hear of. My name is not included. Plus they both earn the exact same amount of money & their mortgages are for the same dollar amount. Could it be that they are fictious people. Again close my account. Thank you. Kevin.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 27, 2009

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Comments

Ma
  2nd of Sep, 2008
To: INTELIUS custserv. I wonder why ihaved been charge of 9.35 ( Nine Dollars & Thirty five cents dated of : September 1, 2008 . i dint use or order anything from intelius. if there is anyhting offered for me please cancel it all. please give my money BACK 9.35 (NINE DOLLARS & THIRTY FIVE CENTS )
La
  20th of Oct, 2008
you charged me $19.95 for something that i have not even done. i havent used your site in a few months and i want my subscription if i have one to be cancelled.
Do
  5th of Mar, 2009
PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT 3/4/2009.
DOLORES MAHARD
Ri
  21st of Mar, 2009
please cancel my account. order no is 18212282. and please send me deactivation mail to ridhdhi@live.com
Ya
  31st of Aug, 2009
please cancel my account. order nomber is 22868805. please confirm cancellation by mail to yamitzafranks@yahoo.com
Ya
  31st of Aug, 2009
please cancel my account #22868805. confirm cancelation by mail. yamitzafranks@yahoo.com
Fs
  10th of Jun, 2011
like wtf they took 19.95 from my card like ### put the ### back in there you scams ###ers

Intelius Logo Intelius