Having problems with Rx Smart Gear?

Rx Smart Gear reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 6, 2007. The latest review Fraudulent company! was posted on Sep 6, 2007. Rx Smart Gear has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews. Rx Smart Gear has resolved 0 complaints.

Rx Smart Gear Customer Service Contacts

1800 John Towers Ave., Suite B
El Cajon, California
United States - 92020

Rx Smart Gear Complaints & Reviews

RX SmartFraudulent company!

This company, Rx Smart, took $279.99 from my deceased aunt's checking account without any authorization, even after I had stopped all electronic withdrawals from her account. I don't know how her account was compromised, but I am in the process of gathering information on this fraudulent company and have filed a complaint with the the Internet Crime Complaint Center which reports to the FBI. That website is www.ic3.org. I hope that her bank, JP Morgan will refund this money when presented with the evidence that this is a scam being run all over this country, and it's victims are many.

RX SmartFraud & cheating company!

This is plan and simple theft!! Rx smart is a bogas company with several addresses and an automated answering service that simple asks for name and number then hangs up. Fax is bogas as well.

Drafted 279.99 from account and then just disappears. Only action is file affidavit of unauthorized withdraw from your bank and close account.
    Contact the federal trade commission and bbb. (prob wont help but cant hurt!!)

RX SmartTerminated processing!

Rx Smart purchased our software 3 months ago to process payments. After reviewing the postings on Complaints Board and verifying the misuse of the software, Modern Payments/Zions Bank has terminated our processing relationship with Rx Smart. As of 7/4/2007 we are no longer associated with or processing for this company.

Thank you for alerting us of this matter!

RX SmartUnauthorized debit from checking account

Upon reviewing the activity in my primary checking account, I discovered a charge for $279.99 , a charge that neither my wife nor I, had any involvement with. After calling my bank and finding out who was the recipient of the money, I managed to get through to a person at "RX Smart". The product we had supposedly purchased, was an 18 month prescription medicine coverage plan. Considering that we have an outstanding health insurance plan, that includes terrific prescription medicine coverage, we knew right away that we were dealing with a fraudulent transaction. Our biggest concern, is how they were able to obtain our checking account number.

Apparently, there are many of you out there that have experienced the same problem. My hope is that by contacting the Attorney General's office, that an effort will be made to round up these con-artists and that they will be brought to justice.

• Ka
            kaversa Jul 26, 2007

RX Smart debited $279.99 from a joint account of me and my husband's without authorization. I contacted them and by second ring was answered by recording stating to leave name and number and call will be returned. Of course there was never a returned call. I contacted my bank and have a dispute against them for fraud. When I searched the web for the company I found this complaint site. I immediately called my bank and gave them this information and the address for RX Smart. I cannot believe these people can get away with this act of fraud.

Please beware and Check your account always for these scammers.

Nora Lara Jul 23, 2007

My son just got hit with an unauthorized withdrawal from his bank account. He does not know of this company, never talked or contacted them. That is, until today. He was able to talk to somebody who warned him that if my son was angry (and he was), he would not give him a refund.

Regarding that refund, they have many *requirements* to process it, so I don't expect they'll do anything - it will not get processed. So my son's bank is handling the problem, and they are giving him a new account.

Does anybody know where a complaint can be made to a government organization?

RX Smart — I found out some things!

This company took $279.99 from my girlfriends account. When I researched the matter I found: 1) ...

RX SmartUnauthorized checking account debit

This morning, I was looking at my checking account online and noticed a charge for $279.99 from a company called RX. I called my bank right away and found out the charge was from Zion's First National Bank in Utah. I called Utah and was told they are the bank for the processing company called Modern Payments who put the transaction through. I then contacted Modern Payments and was told they process for RX Smart. Now I called RX Smart and was told I signed up for an 18 month program and was charged the $279.99. I told them I never had ANY dealings with them and they began to back-pedal quickly. I asked for the manager and was told no one was there and that they had my information and they would call me back within 24 hours. If I desired a refund, they would process one and that I should see the refund in 7 - 10 days. This is a TOTAL SCAM!!! I called right back and now got a recording.

This is High Tec theft at its best... Beware!!!

• Gi
              giovanni alas Sep 18, 2007

First they call me to confirm my bank
              Don’t now better so I did then got debit on my checking.
              So call it get a refund that what they say so confirm address and stuff
              Then they send me this discount coupon. They say this just send it back and
              Ill get refunded common $300 dollars for a file of coupon. And I got insurance
              Not need for rx discount. Scam till now ive calling [protected] disconnected
              Not how could they do dis. Not rich barely making it. My bank can even help me.
              Need help.

Rx Smart Gear — Debit without authorization

RX Smart debited 279.99 from a joint account of me and my wife's without authorization. I contacted...