Ingles Markets / Poor service!
I have been a customer of Ingles Store # 102 since it open at its old location (buford Drive ) and the new Location (Lawerceville Hwy) I always love the
store, the management and the employees. However, I visited it on Wednesday Sept. 26 2007. I was very upset with how the store looked the attitude of the employees was very negative. So I talked with a couple employees of the store And
they informed me that they changed management and the "new" Co-manager was not a people person and did not care how he treated employees or customers Such a shame such a nice store is being ruined by someone like this. I will be trading at the Publix store until this problem is fixed.
More Ingles Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Ingles Grocery - Very rude store manager 
- Ingles - Dirty place and nasty food 
- Ingles - letting employees do what ever they want, and the store managers.
- Ingles Markets - Rude Deli Operations Manager 
- Ingles Grocery Store - Bad food, nasty management 
- Ingles Grocery Store - General business ethos
- Ingles Market - fall due to water on the floor
- Ingles - fired over advatage card
- Ingles - Manager Complaint 
- Ingles store Black Mountain,NC - general