IHOP / foreign object in my spinach salad!
Last night my wife and I ate the Cypress Park, Los Angeles, CA IHOP. I was very disgusted to find a piece of dirty plastic in my spinach salad. The piece of plastic resembled that of a portion of a coffee pot handle. I voiced my concern to the server who then called the manager (who never came to the table).
At a minimum, I expected a sincere apology from the manager and not to be charged for the salad. I got neither.
The manager offered to give me a 20% discount on my total, but this would have amounted to only about half of the price of the salad. I objected to the offer and replied that my dining experience had been ruined and told the manager that I would pay full price and never eat there again. I had been a regular customer for the last eight years.
More IHOP Complaints & Reviews
- IHOP - food poisoning 
- IHOP - how your food is being cooked 
- IHOP & Denny's - poor service 
- IHOP - bad management 
- IHOP - veterans day 
- IHOP Restaurants - incorrect order/horrible service
- Ihop Restaurant - coney island brooklyn new york
- IHOP Restaurants - I am complaining about a rude manager
- IHOP Restaurants - manager
- IHOP Restaurants - service