Menu
CB Restaurants and Dining IHOP 9099 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS, 66212, US
IHOP company logo
IHOP
reviews & complaints
IHOP company logo

IHOP

9099 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS, 66212, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
ComplaintsBoard
T
8:10 am EDT

IHOP - bad services

After church yesterday my friend & I goes to Ihop to eat like we always do. Its the Ihop at 9099 Metcalf Ave. Overland Park, Ks. [protected]) Manger names Ramone. I order the Big Steak Omelette it had three pieces of steak on the omelette two in side and one on top. I send it back the manger came to my table and try to tell me it was 4 ounces of steak like I don't what 4 ounces of steak is it had 4 ounces of hash brown in the omelette 3 pieces of steak and 2 mushrooms on the whole omelette. So I told the manger that I didn't want it at all but had already started to eat the pancake. Now I don't mind being charge for the pancake but the meal was $8.99 when I refuesd the meal because I didn't want food that someone might spit-in I was still charged $4.49 for pancake I didn't order pancake and that was half the prices of the meal. So if didn't want the pancake at the begin would the omelette only been $4.50. Everybody in America that have eaten out know it wouldn't.

Read full review of IHOP