ICICI Money2india Service / lying and cheating customers!
The way this bank treats customers is very bad. I used ICICI to send money to India. Here is my experience.
I initiated transfer of money to India via power transfered method on March12 2007. ICICI Bank account was credited on March 13th 2007. From ICICI it should go to Beneficiary account in HDFC Bank, Hyderabad. Contact ICICI on March 16 and again on March 17. Got the reply that money has been sent to HDFC Electronically. I asked the bank, how is it possible that money sent electronically takes more than 3-4 business days?
got the most disgusting reply blaming RBI. Money sent to HDFC via RBI and RBI takes less than a day for some banks and up to 7 business days for other banks like HDFC.
then i said, give me the tracking number so that i can track money from HDFC side. for which, ICICI said, there is no tracking number. How is it possible that money transferred without any reference number or Tracking Number (UTR)?
Following is from ICICI Bank website FAQ Section:
10. How will I know that the money has been sent to my beneficiary's bank A/c?
Ans: We will send you an email when we send the money to your beneficiary's bank. The credit to your beneficiary's a/c should happen within 1 day of us sending the funds. We will also update the status of the transaction on Money2India.
This also confirms that ICICI did not send money to beneficiary account and lying about it all the time.
More ICICI Money2india Service Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Bank - unable to confirm payee while abroad 
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges