Having problems with ICICI Bank?

1860 120 7777 (India, Retail Customers)
1800 200 3344 (Register Your Grievance)
1800 103 8181 (Wealth/Private Banking)
800 0424 2448 (Europe)
1800 101 2553 (Singapore)
+91 223 366 7777 (Head Office)
+91 265 672 2286 (Registered Office, Gujarat)
+1 866 424 2448 (United States)
+44 344 412 4444 (United Kingdom)
+973 80 004 877 (Bahrain)
+852 22 342 651 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 239 009 (Singapore)
+94 114 242 400 (Sri Lanka)
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai
India - 400051

Complaints & Reviews

unable to access account

am being denied access to my existing icici account which I wanted to add funds to by setting up a new monthly deposit however this experience makes me determined to close the account and put my money elsewhere...but how do I access the account to close it?

• Ga
    gavin.bernes Dec 17, 2009

HI

ICICI BANK,

I Allways need to beg u people for small things like bank statemnets. Pin # Passs word. U people give us some days like 5 to 7 business days. And those 5to 7 Business days turn on to a person"s Death 40th day. My 2 wheeler loan # is lthyd 00011300706
    I went and cleared my loan and still i didnot get my original (NOC)

Bcz i didnot get my (NOC) MY Other loan amount is being bounced.
    And u people are to be blamed for it.

When ever i call your callcenter they dont connect me to
    their (SUP) Why the supervisor is paid for sitting at home.

Allways when ever an ICICI acct holder goes to the ATM to withdray cash SORRY CURRENTLEY THE MACHINE IS OUT OF SERVICE .<<<<<So the next is take a ride to the next lane spent half a liter for fuel. Why do we spend fuel from our pockets. To get more into deters.

I dont have a bike then take a rik to another lane and spent 50 rs for the rik.

Is this justice ... Amazing job by ICICI.

If we ask for a ank statemnet then the printer dosent work
    It"s all over HYD the same day.

O may be the printers are to be blamed all at the same day
    O printers were on a week of and they were drunk last night so they cant come with that hang over to work the next day.

Ok good atleast the printers are given a week of + an hang over day.

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

rep sent me this message without any time frame

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

i spoke to the rep and the case # is SR126339677 and the message is Your is registered on 06-12-2009

It will be processed in days from request date.

Their is no tome frame nuthing

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

What else to write or type ... Teach your bank managrso ly to to fight
    Or the callcenter to Reps to transfer t he call from 1 departmnet to another? And the at last the rep hungsup on us.
    It"s just like i being slaped. What an amazing Customer service. HMMMM.

Please do good business setup upthe right time and date for every thing that we are given.

Or else Change the policey (manger) who makes these updates.

If he is doing it well then why i"m i facing inconvience.

And i want an compensation for the problem that i had.

Any how all the best do great joy.
    Please dont let me beg you people. As so others...?

ph : 9959730695

transaction dispute on icici bank travel card

Hi, The charges of $ 101.75 USD and $ 4.23 has been debited my account on 08/11/2008. I have written an...

surcharge on fuel.

DEAR SIR/s,
First i was given credit card having logo of Hindustan Petroleum, on which there was no surcharge if i filled on HP gas station. Then i was upgraded to Business Card with same limits & status. I was told that the facilities of the previous card remains intact. But now ICICI BANK has charged surcharge on every transaction i made on HP gas stations, which im strongly disagree.
BIPIN RANE
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.

Bipin Rane Jan 06, 2009

Now they say that the Gas station has to be of Hindustan Petroleum & the card has to be swiped on icici machine only, as this is not mentioned anywhere in writing in the terms & conditions booklet given to me i completey disagree with icici officials & there was no previous update given to me on the same.
    Thanx for nothing
    Bipin

Bipin Rane Jan 06, 2009

The call centre girl was also so arrogant that when i said that if this is the case i will discontinue the card. She was so rude to say that go ahead.
    The next girl admitted & reversed some surcharge on some transactions.
    i don't see me as a future customer of this bank.

Bipin Rane Jan 06, 2009

They did not contact me or mail me after the complaint so i paid the amount after deducting the surcharge on fuel as i used to get from last 4yrs. they debited me intrest of Rs300+ to my account. That is called injustice.

bribe asked by rajkot icici bank offficer

I have completed my all dues to bank towards home load i applied for Rs 680000/-.. This was settled in month of April 2008 and only and I approached ICICI Jai Hind Building office to home loan department where Asst Manager (not gave his name) told me that if you want your documents fast from our mumbai office, pay me Rs 5000/- ... else it may take several years also to get your original docs if you would not pay me
My Loan Account Number
LBSUR00000742759

Please help immediate.

My contact number [protected]

need a copy of receiving courier

Sub: need a copy of receiving courier

I have account in your bank i.e. [protected] I have deposited a cheque of Standard Charter on 10.10.08 of Rs 8910 the cheque no is 006375 on that the date was not there so it was returned to my home address that is 60 Sajjad Bagh colony Daluatganj lko . It is in your record that the courier is received on 20/10/08 but no one
Has received it in my home so please look in to this matter

home loan emi deducted twice

Hi
This is Mohammed Fiaz from Chennai, i have been holding icici bank savings bank account for the last 7 years and i hold a home loan from the same bank for the last 4 years, and i have been paying the Home Loan EMI through ECS Clearance and had never been a defaulter till date, on Aug '08 the bank deducted the EMI twice, one on Aug 12th and again on Aug 13th, i had issued two cheques to my LIC Agent for my premium payment which was due for clearance on Aug 13th, Due to the amount being deducted twice the sufficient fund there was not enough funds for the LIC Cheques to be cleared, and the ICICI Bank took penalty charges for dishonour of cheque and i had to pay LIC the cheque bounce fine as well.

When i complained this to the ICICI Customer service bank, they directed me to go to the local bank, when i visited the local bank they simply took a written complaint and promised me a callback the next day, the next day i got a call and they directed me to visit the HOME Loan division which was far away from my place and the rep did not even know the phone no to speak to the home loan dept, instead they told me to visit the dept personally and sort the issue.
I have sent several mails and calls to the ICICI bank, which they never bothered to hear my complaints and still ignoring to pay the penalty charges due to cheque dishonor and the fine which i paid to LIC.

e-mail address

customer id:1970024 My e-mail address has been wrongly entered in your date base as [protected]@yhoo.co.in...

credit card cheating

I am another victim of ICICI Bank Credit Card. They issued me an EMI Credit Card. Initially they said they don't charges any Annual fees. But when I received my card, they charged me 2000/- on the first day itself. When I refused to pay the amount they charged me 1200/ per months and the debited my account with out any prior information. This bank is to cheat people and they don't have any ethics in business. They just like gundas wearing white colors.

fraud and cheating

I have a ICICI Lombard-General Insurance Health Policy. And I got a phone call from ICICI saying all my personal details, credit card number, date of birth which they got from my ICICI Lombard policy, saying "All the ICICI Lombard customers will be converted to ICICI Prudential, so you need to take a new policy from ICICI Prudential, and your previous policy will be discontinued". But after 3 months it doesn't happen. The money is still deducted from my credit card. I have contacted the ICICI Lombard people, they said that I am being misguided and no further action is taken.

• Re
    rehana Nov 20, 2008

Yes.I received a call from a guy roshan from icici on icici lombard policy.He promised to close icici pru health policy and refund the amount if I took lombard policy.he gave the contactnumber (912242161033, 09322423865) to call back in case of any queries.But no refund was done.And the number remains switched off or the person diconnects.All cheating guys.I am sure ICICI is aware of such things happening but turning deaf ear to it.Please dont believe any calls from ICICI credit card.Meet them in person and decide.

• Sk
    skj Feb 23, 2009

ICICI lombard health insurance is fraud, TTK is the claims settlement facility for them. We had ICICI lombard health insurance for the past 3 years, this is the first time we are putting across a claim and these guys showed their real intention - ensure that you are irritated to the best in asking unwanted documents that you will never obtain from a hospital in the normal course. Finally they will say that because of non-availability of required documents they can't go ahead with the claim process.
    Look at the actual pending documents list posted in my case:
    1. REQUIRE ORIGINAL DISCHRGE CARD.
    2. REQUIRE ALL ORIGINAL INVESTIGATION REPORT DONE DURING HOSPITALISATION.
    3. REQUIRE MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FROM TREATING DOCTOR STATING THE
    a)CASE SUMMARY IN SHORT
    4. REQUIRE ALL PRIOR CONSULTATION PAPERS WITH INVESTIGATION REPORT WITH SUBSEQUENT PAPERS SINCE START OF
    a)CAUSE IN THIS CASE
    b)CHUT DISCOMFORT. REQUIRE PHOTOCOPY OF INDOOR CASE PAPERS WITH HISTORY SHEET.

---------------------
    Friends first of all look at the english, its pathetic. Also "REQUIRE PHOTOCOPY OF INDOOR CASE PAPERS WITH HISTORY SHEET". This is a classic case of fraud, none of the hospitals provide photocopies of internal documents. So friends, this is from my experience, never entertain these frauds.

false statement

False Credit Card Statement on account of my credit card. I took a cashless health policy on my ICICI credit card in October 2007 which is canceled by me in January 2008 after paying one month EMI, but still I am receiving credit card statements on the same.

• Ve
    Velraj Sep 22, 2008

I requested for ICICI lombard policy through ICICI credit card on 2006 but in the year of 2007 Lombard created3 policies and I cancelled all the three but still I am getting statement for 1 policy. I was able to cancel 2 policy EMI and Principal only on Apr-2008. This clearly indicate ICICI credit card always tries to cheat customer.

• Su
    Sunil Nair Sep 23, 2008

Dear sir,
    My complaint against icici credit card. I regular paid due amounts.
    but always call me your customer care person shouting me, why not paid our credit card amount. I put here that phone no.02240390100 Mr.yousuf and one lady. This too much. if you any problem i will surrender my credit card. one late put late payment Rs.400/- what is this.
    give me statement for last 3months.

• Js
    J S kumar Oct 28, 2008

I am not getting for bills to be every month.pl send immediately at least by e-mail
    My card no.4076512088594002

cheque related query, one says cheque was bounced but amount was debited

Hi, I am Naveen Kumar Korpole, a policy holder of ‘Aviva Life Insurance’. I am drafting this complaint against ICICI bank and Aviva Life Insurance with deep regret. Though I paid the premium payment for this current year (I paid the amount through my ICICI account cheque and amount was debited from my account towards Aviva Life Insurance successfully) but i did not receive premium receipt from Aviva Life Insurance organization. When I asked the customer care people of Aviva Life Insurance, they informed me that my policy was lapsed due to cheque was bounced which I produced. Than I checked with my account and asked ICICI bank manager, they informed that the amount already debited towards Aviva Life Insurance without any failure of cheque bouncing. Than I attached the scanned copy of my bank statement (which shows that amount was debited towards Aviva Life Insurance). Though I provided all the details and called my self to inform about this with spending about 50 rupees, there is no proper response from any of these. I gave my contact number again but nobody was ready to help me regarding this. I don’t know fault maid by whom but I am facing lot of problem with this. I am very disappointed with this.

Thanks,
Naveen
[protected]

• Go
    GOKUL DAKE Nov 08, 2008

i m ur car loan custmer & i want my cheque status i have doubt in my mind my cheques are clearing or not.(car loan holder name:mr.tarachand gulabrao dake)

• Go
    GOKUL DAKE Nov 08, 2008

i am ur car loan custmer & i want my cheque status, i have dought in my mind my cheques are clearing or not.(car loan holder name:mr.tarachand gulabrao dake)

saving account blocked even after 15 days of credit card settlement

My Savings bank account have been on a lean due to credit card recovery procedures initiated by the ICICI Credit card division). I was issued a full and final settlement letter on 8th July 2008. As per the agreement I had made two payments one on 10th July 2008 and the second one on 16th August 2008 amounting to Rs 38, 000/-. Since then I have been in touch with your customer support department, umpteen numbers of times wherein I logged the following two service request numbers (SR76948840, SR77014910). I have honored my part of the agreement, but I still do not have any update from banks part and my account is still under lean. And the customer support team is not able to give me any status updates or numbers for escalation.

Is their the way a responsible bank behaves and every time i call teh customer support the only thing they tell me is that they are unable to contact me over my phone number, I have send hard copy mails and emails to ICICI bank several time to resolve this, but to no effect. In th event of the status quo remaining for another week i will take this matter to the reserve bank of india as well as the consumer court.

• Aj
    ajaz Sep 23, 2008

i m already a customer of icici bank. and i have an debit card. now i would lk 2 have an cr card plz tell me the procedure...
    regards ajaz ahmad war...
    tks

update of full and final settlement

I had a credit card which i at time defaulted. But later on with the consent of bank i paid the settled amount set by bank which till date don't show anywhere. My account still shows pending dues. So ps do the needful i have to again apply for loan.

• Ki
    Kiran Bhardwaj Oct 08, 2008

Hi

This is regarding credit card iam holiding a card but i never recevid any statment and now you people have blocked my account this is not fair and ill try to spk with ur customer care also but they are not give me feedbak they says allways u go to ur branch whenever ill go there they says u spk with c.c iam not a phool iam holding this account since 5yrs bak and u people doing this things even iam looking for the rohini no also and no one is providing me the no so tell me wht can i do this is not fair wht u people are doing iam very much upset now iam accepting call from ur behalf so pls take action asap.

And this is first time iam listing that u closed somebody account like that i have sent so mail to c.c but no response pls take action and iam suffering so many things my funds are there in my account. if u wish u can send it to someone to coolect a money and reopen my account. than only i can take any action behalf on this. My. account no : 022501509776.

IAM WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK ASAP.

KIRAN

anay jain Sep 02, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I had paid my all installment of my personal loan in 28May 2009. Still I have got a notice to pay installment. I have not got any statement yet for the same.
    My credit card no. is 9401270128289001.

Please look into the matter and reply me immediately.

Thanks.

anay jain
    Mobile: 9250904930

bogus calls

Calls received stating icici credit card department regarding health insurance offers. Offers sold on wrong commitments like return of premium after 3 years with 5% p.a interest. also interest and service tax is charged which has not been told earlier. on contacting the service centers, they are unable to assist and behave utterly illogical. ICCI Lombard and ICICI Credit Card denies having sold the policy . Also they deny who the agent is who has sold the policy. I strongly would recommend people not to buy policies online and also not to perform any transaction on their credit/debit cards through such banks who deny information and just reason it out on the system.

ICICI Bank does not seem to have any culture except running around to gain business, marketing new ones and losing the existing ones. We have certainly come of age to offer products online but do not have the systems to compliment it . :(

Sometimes, it's better to spare time to get things manual than to lost money while performing things automated when it's a considerable sum. Rs. 500-1000 transactions online are ok, not the higher ones.

• Sh
    SHEEBA Oct 23, 2008

I have a very bad experience with this ICICI LOMBARD, they are fraud people, who has taken money from my credit card without my permission and made a policy, i lost my money. i request people not to make any policy on icici lombard. When i called the call center, they r talking illogically.

dispute of credit card by icici credit card officer

Icici credi card officer called me on 24/10/2007, for foreclose of icici lombard medicaliam policy, that day he purchased same day and second day, no body supurte me from, vadodaro office, icici web site, i send and informed my all detail on icici officer and email id of customer, till date every month send monthly statement of credit card.

Not a single rupees use in this matter, then after give me statement, so i m very unhappy, disturbed and harassment by icici credit card, above all detail informed to vadodara, called to bombay office, in last statement, who has written in latter, we r give to privete agency, what is meaning of this, all ready i m disturbed, if above in matter, any spelling of gratically mistake, pl, check it.

• Ks
    K.SUDARSANAN NAIR Nov 16, 2008

sir,

I am writing this letter complaining about the additional sur charge added for purchacing petol from selected
    "HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM" pumps which was earlier included in the terms and condition of the card.Bill of month AUGUST, SEPTEMPER, OCTOBER showed such differences in the bill.I have already paid the bills, By seeing such sort of injustice & poor response towards customers, I would like to discontinue using your card if you donot wave me the additional amount of the previous bills

If you cannot do so kindly send me the procedures for withdrawing your card

MY CARD NO:5177 1942 8599 6002

Thanking you

• Su
    SubhashChandra Paliwal Jun 27, 2009

fromsubash paliwal <[email protected]>
    toHead Service Quality <[email protected]>

[email protected]

dateSat, Jun 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM
    subjectPlease help me in solving my case of settlement my account of credit card no.5176 5337 8095 8002.
    mailed-bygmail.com
    hide details 9:45 AM (23 hours ago) Reply

Madam,

This is to bring to your notice again that you always give me dated by saying your concern is a top priority for us and we will respond to you by June 26, 2009 in under noted mail.Now today is 27 June, 2009 and you said your complaint is being attended to. However, it is taking some more time to resolve than assumed initially.
    We assure you that your concern is a top priority for us and we will respond to you by July 2, 2009.
    Once you have settled my account properly only under exceptional circumstances have we arranged to offer me a settlement of Rs. 2, 200.00in one instalment.Incase you wish to settle the account kindly contact Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on 9999345333.I contacted immediately to Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on his phone no.9999345333 he told me the settled amount was Rs.1300/-.He also told me that he has been arranging collection boy shortly who will hand over settlement letter to me and collect chequeof Rs.1300/-.But since then no person came to me or collecting that cheque of Rs.1300/-.
    You have settled my account of Rs.2200/-and have issued acheque of Rs.1300/-on the basis of your executive statement.The detail of the same are notedin herebelow mails.The diffrence is of Rs.900/- only.
    You have been giving me dates of assurance to solve my settlement case since last year 2008 but unfortunately my case has not solved so far.For more detail please go through in undernoted mails.

(S.C.Paliwal)

from Head Service Quality <[email protected]> hide details Jun 22 (5 days ago)

Dear Mr. Paliwal,

We refer to our earlier e-mail of June 18, 2009 towards your ICICI Bank Credit Card.

Your complaint is being attended to. However, it is taking some more time to resolve than assumed initially.

We assure you that your concern is a top priority for us and we will respond to you by June 26, 2009.

Office of Head Service Quality

from Head Service Quality <[email protected]> hide details Jun 26 (13 hours ago)
    date Jun 26, 2009 7:29 PM

Dear Mr. Paliwal,

We refer to our earlier e-mail of June 22, 2009 towards your ICICI Bank Credit Card.

- Hide quoted text -

Office of Head Service Quality

from subash paliwal <[email protected]> hide details Jun 26 (21 hours ago)
    date Jun 26, 2009 12:19 PM
    subject only under exceptional circumstances have we arranged to offer you a settlement of Rs. 2, 200.00in one instalment. Incase you wish to settle the account kindly contact Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on 9999345333

(S.C.Paliwal)

from subash paliwal <[email protected]> hide details Jun 23 (3 days ago)
    date Jun 23, 2009 9:41 AM

(S.C.Paliwal)

from Head Service Quality <[email protected]> hide details Jun 22 (12 hours ago)

We refer to your complaint towards your ICICI Bank Credit Card Account.

We would like to clarify you that only under exceptional circumstances have we arranged to offer you a settlement of Rs. 2, 200.00in one instalment. Incase you wish to settle the account kindly contact Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on 9999345333.

We would also like to clarify that incase the offer of settlement is not availed off, the settlement would be void and the offer amount would change as per the current outstanding on your card account.

Kindly note that non-receipt of payment on the card outstanding leads to accumulation of charges each month.

We hope you would meet the above explanation with understanding and acceptance and we treat the matter as closed.

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER
    "This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank."

Reply Forward Invite Head to Gmail

from subash paliwal <[email protected]> hide details Apr 17
    date Apr 17, 2009 10:16 AM
    subject Re: 'ICICICARE=033-175-145' ICICI Bank Credit Card

Dear Ms.D. Sri Lalitha,
    We have issued one cheque of Rs.1300/- for full and final settlement of card no.5176 5337 8095 8002 credit card account on dated 10/11/2008 in reference of settlement letter SR no. DEL/MUM/0809/10566 dated 8/11/2008 for full and final settlement of card no.5176 5337 8095 8002 credit card account this was told to me by your executive Mr.Rahul and Ramesh on 8/11/2008.
    Now you are giving undernoted mail to me of Rs.2200/-card no.5176 5337 8095 8002 credit card account for full and final settlement.
    Please reconsider it and issue me Rs.1300/- letter for full and final settlement
    of credit card no.5176 5337 8095 account.And mange to collect fro my residence that cheque of Rs.1300/-issued on 10/11/2008 or i can issue new cheque of same value Rs.1300/-.

Reply Reply to all Forward

Internet Mail Delivery <[email protected]> This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields: M...
    Apr 17

Head Service Quality Dear Mr. Paliwal, We refer to your e-mail of April 17, 2009 addressed to Head...

Message text garbled?
    subash paliwal to headservicequa., executivedirec.
    show details Apr 20

Reminder-1

On 4/17/09, subash paliwal <[email protected]> wrote:

Reply Reply to all Forward

Internet Mail Delivery <[email protected]> Message-id: <[email protected]> Date...
    Apr 20

Head Service Quality We request you to contact Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on 9999345333 for furthe...
    Apr 21

Message text garbled?
    subash paliwal to customer.care, headservicequa.
    show details Jun 18

My problem has not solved so far,
    of credit card no.5176 5337 8095 account.And manage to collect from my residence that cheque of Rs.1300/-issued on 10/11/2008 or i can issue new cheque of same value Rs.1300/-.Thanking,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:16 AM, subash paliwal <[email protected]> wrote:

|subash paliwal to Head, customer.care
    show details 9:09 AM (5 minutes ago) Reply

Reminder

Please treat this as reminder of yesterday herebelow given mail.

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM, subash paliwal <[email protected]> wrote:

Madam,

(S.C.Paliwal)

from Head Service Quality <[email protected]> hide details Jun 22 (5 days ago)

date Jun 26, 2009 7:29 PM

- Hide quoted text -

Office of Head Service Quality

from subash paliwal <[email protected]> hide details Jun 26 (21 hours ago)
    date Jun 26, 2009 12:19 PM

(S.C.Paliwal)

from subash paliwal <[email protected]> hide details Jun 23 (3 days ago)
    date Jun 23, 2009 9:41 AM

Reply Forward Invite Head to Gmail

from subash paliwal <[email protected]> hide details Apr 17
    date Apr 17, 2009 10:16 AM
    subject Re: 'ICICICARE=033-175-145' ICICI Bank Credit Card

Apr 17

Message text garbled?
    subash paliwal to headservicequa., executivedirec.
    show details Apr 20

Reminder-1

On 4/17/09, subash paliwal <[email protected]> wrote:

Apr 21

Message text garbled?
    subash paliwal to customer.care, headservicequa.
    show details Jun 18

My problem has not solved so far,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:16 AM, subash paliwal <[email protected]> wrote:

• Te
    tejas thakkar Sep 21, 2009

Dear sir,
    My name is tejas thakkar.I am having icici credit card since last 2-3years. My bill amount was due because Faurd 5 policies(ICICI LOMBARD) were given me on 27th Feb 09.And It was Issued on basis of Cedit card Telephonic call. which was not attanded by me.I was go to Lombard at Race corse, Lanmark building and I was Proved that This 5 faurd Policies were not taken by me.And also in this policies remaning name except my name other name of my family member were not a part of my family member.
    I had contact to MR. Pradip Sharma who is manager of Icici Lombard.He canceled my all policies but full pament was not done by thier end and alco do not co-operate by cedit card department & also by Lombard.
    my cedit card no:5176 5339 0979 1003
    My contact no :9724334558
    and also my credit card was cancelon date 15th may on request no:105827367

And i was asking for any due pament pending from my side and your customer care told me no Pement pending and iwas close yr account.

Still 547 rs is pending for pay.no one can answer me for this payment.

and One last thing was clear from my side that i was not used credit card for any type of buying since from date of getting credit card.

• Jy
    Jyoti Maheshwari Apr 02, 2011

Dear Sir,

Please note that, I would like to change my mailing address of my credit card no.5176530001967002 i-mint Account No. 9401150572953809 from Mr. Jyoti Maheshwari 424-425/A, Kewal Industrial Estate, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lowerparel, Mumbai - 400013 to Mr. Jyoti Maheshwari 309, Amrapali Plaza, E-2, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur - 302021

froud of rs. 11788/-

Icici bank / icici lombard,

I undersigned have icici amex credit card no. [protected] from last 4 months, I am having lot of confusion and unidentified credit was taken place in my card statement for the month of august, 2008. upon my subterranean reconciliation on my card statement from the day one to as of date I have identified following error at your place. the details are as follows.

Counterfeit commitment.

One of your executive called me for icici lombard general insurance against my amex credit card no. [protected] he confirmed me that one visa credit card also dispatched to you along with the health insurance cards.

I have agreed to take the above insurance under condition that visa credit card along with the insurance cards, but I have not received any visa credit card yet. therefore, as per your confirmation I have cancelled above insurance and ask you to credit the amount to my account. we have been given to understand that you people are giving false commitment to sell the insurance products and troubling the customers.

Reconciliation issue

As per the observation of your mails and telephone talk had with your customer care executives, I have not received any appropriate response and there is no exploitable.

Icici lombard insurance cost is rs, 11788/- was debited from my account.

After two days one of your executive called me ask me to convert this amount into emi base for that you have charged service taxes which is applicable for conversion.

As per his/her request for the same I have agreed to convert this amount into emi. that time you have given credit of rs. 11788/- to my account.

While converting the emi you have blocked the above amount from the total credit amount. example my credit limit is rs.38000/- but after block my account my credit limit is become rs.26212/- only.

After few days I have cancelled insurance with the above reason and icici lombard is confirmed that the amount has been credited back to my credit card account. but my credit amount has not been released.

As per the discussion had with your executive last week of july 2008 to release block amount rs.11788/- he is given again debit to my account.

It is observed entire process of the above, please note that my account was debited amount of rs.11788/- twice and credited only once. but icici lombard has confirmed cancelation of above insurance and credited, still there is no credit available in my statement.

Therefore, you are requested to look into the matter once again and arrange to credit the same to my account along with service charges and etc.,. for your ready reference I have attached all the correspondence mails from the icic bank & icici lombard.

It is also observed that you need some strong reconciliation team to rectify the above problems for other customers too. I hope you may understand my problem with your bank. we strongly believe that no one can do wrong reconciliation like icici bank.

• Ra
    RANJAN KUMAR CHOUDHURY May 18, 2007

I have not yet received the health insurance policy though I have paid the full amount of Rs. 10800/- debited in my ICICI AMEX Bank Credit card. Beware!

Manoj kumar Nov 01, 2008

CA NO-MD2DHDHZZNCG12793
    MODEL PULSAR 150UG
    CLASS MYCL
    REG DT :12.11.2006

[Resolved] insurance medical check up not done yet - full chat details

The tricky answer read carefully... sorry i am just pleading with them for my money ...

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'parag'

Chat InformationPlease wait while I transfer the chat to 'lucky'.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'lucky'

lucky: Good Morning

lucky: you have reached ICICI Lombard 24x7,

lucky: how can I help you?

PANCRAS GOMEZ: lucky .. parag

PANCRAS GOMEZ: transfered me

PANCRAS GOMEZ: why?

PANCRAS GOMEZ: he didnt deliver what he promised me

lucky: May i know your query related to the policy ?

PANCRAS GOMEZ: its been 12 days my parents havnt got the call for their medical check up

PANCRAS GOMEZ: the promises made by u guys just keeps expiring

PANCRAS GOMEZ: so i request u guyst o return my money if u dont want to take the insurance policy

PANCRAS GOMEZ: for my parents

PANCRAS GOMEZ: instead of making me run around the bush like this

PANCRAS GOMEZ: u r the fourth person to apologize u know

PANCRAS GOMEZ: i can very well fight a legal battle .. but i just dont want to get into that because our system is not that easy to get thru

PANCRAS GOMEZ: so i am still here to ask u guys to resolve my query

PANCRAS GOMEZ: rather return my money

lucky: Please help me with your policy number.

PANCRAS GOMEZ: hold on

lucky: sure

PANCRAS GOMEZ: 4034/RIS/W-278030/00/000

PANCRAS GOMEZ: please cancel the request and return my money

PANCRAS GOMEZ: i cant wait any longer for this

PANCRAS GOMEZ: i really dont want something that does not have a good service ... this is about life u know

PANCRAS GOMEZ: u guys just cant play with my parents lifes

lucky: kindly be on line while i am checking the details

PANCRAS GOMEZ: ok ...

lucky: Your patience is appreciated.

lucky: As your request was forwarded on 30 july

lucky: you will received the letter for are end within more two days

PANCRAS GOMEZ: ok ... correct me if i am wrong lucky ok?

PANCRAS GOMEZ: i bought the policy and paid in full for the policy on the 21st of July

PANCRAS GOMEZ: within 7 days ur guys are suppose to call me right?

PANCRAS GOMEZ: just please correct me if am wrong anywher

PANCRAS GOMEZ: e

lucky: right

PANCRAS GOMEZ: its been 12 days ... and i had to call u guys to get my policy pushed forward

PANCRAS GOMEZ: is this how it will be done?

PANCRAS GOMEZ: if yes... i am ready to accept.. but if that is a mistake ...

PANCRAS GOMEZ: i am being unreasonably held up right ...

PANCRAS GOMEZ: if it is a loan ok lucky.. if it is a credit ok ... but this is my parents

PANCRAS GOMEZ: i live overseas i cant see them but i can only make sure they have the right support

PANCRAS GOMEZ: that is why i chose icici lombard

PANCRAS GOMEZ: the amount of stress u guys put me thru is just unreasonable

PANCRAS GOMEZ: if u guys really cant by the time u say u will please return my money i will get a different insurance...

PANCRAS GOMEZ: i am not saying u guys are not doing ur job

PANCRAS GOMEZ: just that its not fast enough by the bank ...

lucky: As your details are already forward and you need not worry you will surely received the letter from our end within 2 days

PANCRAS GOMEZ: ok ..as u say

PANCRAS GOMEZ: so the 2 days will be monday or tuesday?

lucky: yes

PANCRAS GOMEZ: which day monday or tuesday ... so that i can tell my parents to be ready to go the hospital

lucky: yes

lucky: i have already forwarded you details

PANCRAS GOMEZ: hmmmm .. i am not convinced .. nevermind ... u have a good day

PANCRAS GOMEZ: though

• Resolution Statement

Na""... ... ... ... ... Kirchhoff thrift rhrhrhr rhrhrhrdkdjdjdd duded jd ddjnf f bhanu noun nnjhbn nbbhgvv

• Gr
    grievance Mar 19, 2009

This is my worst experience with the ICICI lombard and ICICI bank.

I have taken a policy in month of dec 2008 on credit card. Its fine...
    Later after one month I see my icici credit card statement... I just shocked...
    They converted my payment to EMI without prior intimation and asking me to pay extra intrest amount on EMI.. which comes to be RS. 2000/- per 2 years for just premium amount of 10000/-.
    I called ICICI lombard and said my grievance...
    On my request they converted from EMI to upfront.. Asking me to talk with bank that the payment to be changed to upfront...
    Then starts my bad days...
    When i called bank they said they are not responsible for converting EMI to upfront.. Call Lombard and ask them to convert and said they have not received any request from lombard...
    This game kept on continued for more than a month...
    ..., , ,
    No solution...
    I am really out of proportionate the way they respond to my problem..
    Helpless, finally I made the EMI to upfront by paying extra money for the wrong thing I have done 'taking a icici policy'
    Here on, I request every one not take any policy that link with icici which they will end up only in trouble..
    Don't trouble yourselves talking any policy from icici

Insurance medical check up not done yet - chat details

This is from a chat ICICI Lombard cheats all of us... parag promised to get things done in 48 hours. ... all the time is over and there is still no sign of the insurance policy medical check up call.

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'parag'

Chat InformationPlease wait while I transfer the chat to 'lucky'. - See this where this guy parag is doing his disappearing act.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'lucky'

lucky: Good Morning

lucky: you have reached ICICI Lombard 24x7,

lucky: how can I help you?

PANCRAS GOMEZ: lucky .. parag

PANCRAS GOMEZ: transfered me

PANCRAS GOMEZ: why?

PANCRAS GOMEZ: he didnt deliver what he promised me

lucky: May i know your query related to the policy ?

PANCRAS GOMEZ: the promises made by u guys just keeps expiring

PANCRAS GOMEZ: for my parents

PANCRAS GOMEZ: instead of making me run around the bush like this

PANCRAS GOMEZ: u r the fourth person to apologize u know

PANCRAS GOMEZ: so i am still here to ask u guys to resolve my query

PANCRAS GOMEZ: rather return my money

lucky: Please help me with your policy number.

PANCRAS GOMEZ: hold on

lucky: sure

PANCRAS GOMEZ: 4034/RIS/W-278030/00/000

PANCRAS GOMEZ: please cancel the request and return my money

PANCRAS GOMEZ: i cant wait any longer for this

PANCRAS GOMEZ: u guys just cant play with my parents lifes

lucky: kindly be on line while i am checking the details

PANCRAS GOMEZ: ok ...

insurance medical check up not done yet - 24 hour online chat does it work before 9 a. m in the morning

Ok here is what it is has anyone tried their ICICI Lombard 24x7 online live chat, i have been trying. Sorry it doesnt work before 9 a.m IST (in this case Indian Standard Time). I bought my parents insurance online as i am overseas. Their toll free number says it is available only within India the rest of the people who they cheat can chat or send an email. Their default priority timing is 48 hours for response which never happens. After 28 hours u try contacting them they will say another 48 hours. Can we all try and delay payment of our loans and credit cards by a day no there will be charges from the bank.

Seriously guys dont lose ur money as i have lost. I paid Rs 39750 to these people but nothing happened apart from the money they have i am just worried about my parents. They are old and cant do much. Sigh.

I have reported ICICI Lombards lame and lazy excuse of not getting my parents insurance done as promised. As of this day they are without an insurance. ICICI Lombard do they know how it is to not have an insurance when aged.

rip off

# ICICI Bank started charging interest on my loan even without disbursing loan. Same practice followed as standard as per the ICICI authorities.
# ICICI tampered my post dated EMI cheque, just to make me a loan defaulter, which I was never. In fact, as soon as my issuing bank informed me of the tampered cheque coming for clearance, I deposited another one to ICICI Bank to make sure ICICI does not mark me defaulter. ICICI still has not returned the tampered cheque, which can get it into major legal trouble.
# ICICI adopted different means for increasing and decreasing ROIs, although the ‘PLR’ only should be used (per RBI) as benchmark rate for any net rate of interest (ROI) changes. Uses PLR for increase, and uses ‘Margin’ for decrease, thereby not passing any benefit of decrease of ROI to any customers.
# Adopted multiple ‘PLR’ benchmark rates for same floating rate loan product. Introduces new, and phases out old ‘PLR’ names to mislead borrowers and continue the illegal practice forever for using different means for increasing or decreasing floating ROI.
# Slaps penalties on borrowers for own delay in presenting post-dated EMI cheques with clearance houses
# Forces a borrower to get a co-borrower to sign a loan agreement, even without a registered ownership in property to be mortgage.
# Puts undocumented arbitrary conditions and/or slaps penalties for foreclosure, part-payment, re-finance, change in EMIs etc, and resists early foreclosure by asking unreasonable and irrelevant documentation, and other mechanisms for locking the customer permanently in, disallows any re-financing at market rates from any institutions.
# Forces one-sided amends to loan agreements, forcing borrowers to sign uncompleted agreements for bank to fill in arbitrary data later, on any request to reset ROI to market rates.
# No account statements sent to borrowers despite charging advance fees. If demanded at their branch, gives out false statements to customers, and also charges the customer for the same.
# Sells confidential data about borrowers to third parties without borrower’s consent.
# Suspected false reporting to CIBIL on borrower’s loan repayment records, and inability to provide any records on demand.
# False promises on free property/personal insurance, no policy is ever provided to borrower. Many other false promises at the time of selling (I even overheard from someone - borrowing from ICICI is like contacting AIDS)
# Not responding to customer complaints. Giving false assurances that they will respond in few days when escalated to outside agencies etc.
# Demands post-dated-cheques via letters, however when provided, does not accept them at random, forcing borrowers to make painful visits and waiting at branch every month until loan closure. Also demands PDCs despite having provided the same, and receipt obtained.

Most importantly, if you file a case against the Bank, and win, # ICICI Bank does not honor guidelines and orders from the regulator for Banking sector in India. I won the case, ICICI refused to honor it, when I appealed with Appellate authority, the orders were upheld, ICICI still engaged into cheating practices, not honoring the orders.

May God save all the ICICI's customers.

• Ra
    Ram Aug 11, 2008

I am a NRI living in the US. This bank is the worst in the history of mankind. For the type of practices this bank is following, if it were U.S., K.V.Kamath and Chanda Kochar would be sent to prison for the wrongful practices committed by the bank. There is no personality cult in U.S. Everybody is equally responsible for the deeds committed.

• Va
    Vas Aug 25, 2008

I am customer of ICICI for 5 to 6 years. Recently ICICI has stopped sending monthly statements to the residence address. but when we called customer care we were told the door locked and hence the option of sending the statements is canceled. After continuous follow up I was updated that ICICI switched the statement option to quarterly from monthly option. This change is not intimated properly by ICICI. Earlier the monthly transaction served as a valid document when ever the current bank transactions are required by any firm. Now I need to wait for three months. Or when I ask for specific month they are directing us to pay at ICICI branch Rs 100/- + 12.36% tax for every page of transaction. This charge is too much for a basic requirement. Any nationalized bank gives a passbook and as and when a transaction occurs the transaction is printed by the bank in the pass book and this acts as a valid proof of current bank statement.

If ICICI changes from Monthly to Quarterly for thier paper savings concept it very badly affects customers. At least ICICI should provide this document free, when the customer requests for a particular month as a valid document of current bank statement. Please join me in fighting for our basic rights.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices