ICICI Home Finance Companynon-receipt of original lease deed agreement even after 4 months of clearing of all dues

S

To - The Managing Director
ICICI Home Finance Company Ltd.
Hyderabad / Mumbai

Dear Sir,

Sub:-Non Receipt of Original lease deed of my flat (33-A, 6th phase Adarsh Nagar, Sonari, Jamshedpur) after clearing all my dues on
30-Mar-06.
Ref:-My Loan Application No.LBJMR0sssss

With reference to above mentioned subject I would like to inform you following:-
- I have already cleared my all dues by 31-Mar-06 for above mentioned Flat.
- I have not received my Original lease deed till date which was mortgaged by you.
- I am following up since four (4) months with your Jamshedpur office but all in vain.
- Whenever I visit your office for said document your esteemed office hand over a letter stating that it will take further 15 days to 20 days or give some excuse like tracing it or so on so forth.
- I have borrowed huge amount from the market against this house in order to dispose the said house and clear my market loan. Since I am not able to dispose the same, a hefty interest on loan amount is being paid by me every month.
- I did not expect this kind of poor service from such a reputed bank who claims that “Customer service is first”.

This whole incident shows a total lack of respect for other people's time and money. Just making an advertisement saying "Hum hai na" is not enough. The people who bank with ICICI needs to feel the same way too."

However, I am requesting you to handover my Original lease deed agreement on immediate basis so that I can clear all my dues.

A letter confirming the date on which you will be handing over the said Original Lease Deed agreement will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Surendra

Adarsh Nagar Sahkari Grih Nirman Samity Ltd.
Sonari
Jamshedpur
Mobile no.943sssss

Cc:-Manager-ICICI Home Finance Co.Ltd.-Jamshedpur

• Ha
    Har Narain Chug May 04, 2007

Service like sending statement to claim IT deduction is not sent in time. One is required to resort to unnecessary correspondence or visit office to get the same

• Ku
    KULDIP RAJ KOHLI Jun 20, 2007

I have Money Saver Home Loan on me for Rs. 10Lakhs. I have given ECS for deduction of EMI which is being done on regular basis. Without my knowledge this company is deducting from my current account 5-7K rupees every month without my knowledge or my permission. I have not given any authority to ICICI for deducting this amount under the guise of 'Interest due on Installment No.5' etc. How can they deduct from my account with out my permission. Does it amount to FRAUD on consumers. I have tried several times on their call centers. I am being asked to go to their branch to sort out this issue for which I have no time. My Home loan account no is LBGHZ00001438608.

• Ak
    Akshay shangarwar Sep 03, 2018

Dear sir/Madam

I had received pf settlement amt on 14/11/2017.
    But this amt is deficient on full and final settlement amt so request you please check my balance and give the reimbursement amt on urgent basis.
    I have already submit complent on three days ago but not given response.

Thanks& Regards
    Akshay shangarwar(ex emp)
    Emp id :5033758

• Sh
    Sham sundar Oct 15, 2018

My name is Sham sundar.I am an ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder.I received an sms from the Bank that my card had been debited Rs.1, 649/- without my consent for CPP Assistance ...
    Kindly Reply immediately.
    Email Id : [email protected]

• Sr
    Sri Satya Oct 27, 2018

Hi,

I have drawn money from HDFC ATM near satyam theatre Hyderabad. Due some technical issue my card was stucked in the ATM machine itself. My card is still there in the ATM itself. Could you please help asap. I'm planning to go on vacation in 4 days. Please respond asap.

Thanking you,
    Sreesatya.

• Ni
    niranjan yedla Oct 27, 2018

please cancel card protection

• Ha
    Hari Priya Naidu Nov 04, 2018

Last year i was repeatedly been called to join the plan and the amount of devited from my account. This year with out intimidating they debited an amount of 1600.
    I want the amount to be refunded. Also i was necer been informed with my memebership number as well. Please taje necesaary action.

• Ra
    Ramesh Shanmugam Jan 22, 2019

Please give me the Noc for two wheeler TN 37 AQ 6574

• Sh
    Shajeem May 18, 2019

Sir my account got deducted of rs 2199 for cpp, i want to refund the money
    My account number 075301500603, icici bank, branch-neyyatinkara, trivandrum,
    Actually now i am in saudiarabia so i cant touch with the customer care, so do the needful

ankit verma Jun 23, 2019

Today I withdraw the 500/- by SBI ATM. Amount deduct from my account but I don't receive the cash so Kindly please refund my amount in my account.
    My account number is 019001528094.
    Please refund amount in my account soon.
    Regards
    Ankit Verma
    A/c no.--019001528094

• Pr
    Prashant Pandey Apr 26, 2020

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have a saving account in OBC Vashundra Ghaziabad Saving account no 52332011001626 debited of Rs 11, 121.50 on dated 30.03.20 and 04.04.20 without my consent. Kindly help to resolve this issue.
    My email id [email protected] and phone no 9313150003

Thanks and Regards

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices