Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Business & Finances ICICI Bank non-receipt of original lease deed agreement even after 4 months of clearing of all dues

ICICI Bank  -  non-receipt of original lease deed agreement even after 4 months of clearing of all dues

Author of the complaint
12:41 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To - The Managing Director
ICICI Home Finance Company Ltd.
Hyderabad / Mumbai

Dear Sir,

Sub:-Non Receipt of Original lease deed of my flat (33-A, 6th phase Adarsh Nagar, Sonari, Jamshedpur) after clearing all my dues on
30-Mar-06.
Ref:-My Loan Application No.LBJMR0sssss

With reference to above mentioned subject I would like to inform you following:-
- I have already cleared my all dues by 31-Mar-06 for above mentioned Flat.
- I have not received my Original lease deed till date which was mortgaged by you.
- I am following up since four (4) months with your Jamshedpur office but all in vain.
- Whenever I visit your office for said document your esteemed office hand over a letter stating that it will take further 15 days to 20 days or give some excuse like tracing it or so on so forth.
- I have borrowed huge amount from the market against this house in order to dispose the said house and clear my market loan. Since I am not able to dispose the same, a hefty interest on loan amount is being paid by me every month.
- I did not expect this kind of poor service from such a reputed bank who claims that “Customer service is first”.

This whole incident shows a total lack of respect for other people's time and money. Just making an advertisement saying "Hum hai na" is not enough. The people who bank with ICICI needs to feel the same way too."

However, I am requesting you to handover my Original lease deed agreement on immediate basis so that I can clear all my dues.

A letter confirming the date on which you will be handing over the said Original Lease Deed agreement will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Surendra

Adarsh Nagar Sahkari Grih Nirman Samity Ltd.
Sonari
Jamshedpur
Mobile no.943sssss

Cc:-Manager-ICICI Home Finance Co.Ltd.-Jamshedpur

More ICICI Bank complaints & reviews

ICICI Bank - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
ICICI Bank - Worst nri icici bank services
ICICI Bank - unauthorised debiting of my credit card.
ICICI Bank - unable to confirm payee while abroad
ICICI Bank - netbankig froud
11 comments
P
Apr 26, 2020 6:12 am

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have a saving account in OBC Vashundra Ghaziabad Saving account no [protected] debited of Rs 11, 121.50 on dated 30.03.20 and 04.04.20 without my consent. Kindly help to resolve this issue.
My email id [email protected] and phone no [protected]

Thanks and Regards

View 0 more photos
A
Jun 23, 2019 4:10 pm

Today I withdraw the 500/- by SBI ATM. Amount deduct from my account but I don't receive the cash so Kindly please refund my amount in my account.
My account number is [protected].
Please refund amount in my account soon.
Regards
Ankit Verma
A/c no.--[protected]

May 18, 2019 12:33 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sir my account got deducted of rs 2199 for cpp, i want to refund the money
My account number [protected], icici bank, branch-neyyatinkara, trivandrum,
Actually now i am in saudiarabia so i cant touch with the customer care, so do the needful

View 0 more photos
R
Jan 22, 2019 3:19 pm

Please give me the Noc for two wheeler TN 37 AQ 6574

H
Nov 04, 2018 5:45 pm

Last year i was repeatedly been called to join the plan and the amount of devited from my account. This year with out intimidating they debited an amount of 1600.
I want the amount to be refunded. Also i was necer been informed with my memebership number as well. Please taje necesaary action.

Oct 27, 2018 9:19 pm

Hi,

I have drawn money from HDFC ATM near satyam theatre Hyderabad. Due some technical issue my card was stucked in the ATM machine itself. My card is still there in the ATM itself. Could you please help asap. I'm planning to go on vacation in 4 days. Please respond asap.

Thanking you,
Sreesatya.

N
Oct 27, 2018 11:04 pm

please cancel card protection

Oct 15, 2018 7:17 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My name is Sham sundar.I am an ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder.I received an sms from the Bank that my card had been debited Rs.1, 649/- without my consent for CPP Assistance ...
Kindly Reply immediately.
Email Id : [email protected]

A
Sep 03, 2018 9:32 am

Dear sir/Madam

I had received pf settlement amt on 14/11/2017.
But this amt is deficient on full and final settlement amt so request you please check my balance and give the reimbursement amt on urgent basis.
I have already submit complent on three days ago but not given response.

Thanks& Regards
Akshay shangarwar(ex emp)
Emp id :5033758

K
Jun 20, 2007 12:00 am

I have Money Saver Home Loan on me for Rs. 10Lakhs. I have given ECS for deduction of EMI which is being done on regular basis. Without my knowledge this company is deducting from my current account 5-7K rupees every month without my knowledge or my permission. I have not given any authority to ICICI for deducting this amount under the guise of 'Interest due on Installment No.5' etc. How can they deduct from my account with out my permission. Does it amount to FRAUD on consumers. I have tried several times on their call centers. I am being asked to go to their branch to sort out this issue for which I have no time. My Home loan account no is LBGHZ00001438608.

H
May 04, 2007 8:39 am

Service like sending statement to claim IT deduction is not sent in time. One is required to resort to unnecessary correspondence or visit office to get the same

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

497 complaints