Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank Logo

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank

Having problems with Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank?

1800 3631 8000 (Digitel)
1800 5631 8000 (Bayantel)
1800 8631 8000 (Globelines)
+63 2631 8000 (Metro Manila)
+63 2840 7000 (BDO Corporate Center)
BDO Corporate Center, 7899 Makati Avenue, Makati City 0726
Philippines

Complaints & Reviews

Banco de Oro / BDO UnibankAccount hacked and taken over

On the 25th of august, my bank account got taken over by a member of the bdo staff, they used an iphone which I dont own, they overtake my account, adjust the settings and took p100000 from my account, my boyfriend contacted customer service and told them of the incident, and they locked the account, but it was too late, the money was gone, I went to the bank to see the bank manager to lodge a complaint, he told me I had to wait 1-3 months, if I wait till then, I will lose my house, I will lose my job, can you do anything to speed up this process, I have lost money from this bank before, and the manager said that he cannot do nothing cause its new mangenment, I have evidence and I wish you can help me. My name is carren torres, and my mobile is [protected]

Account hacked and taken over
Account hacked and taken over

• Updated by Terry Lang · Sep 07, 2020

more evidence from before, this was deposited to my account

Comments

• Updated by Terry Lang · Sep 09, 2020

what to know when the money is back with the customer, money was taken out from account and it has to be bank staff, who else has the knowledge of the customer, complaint no 2720344, want to know when the money is back with the customer

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank — Account used in scam/fraud

Good day, I would like to report a fraud case using BDO account. I transact a business with Leah Marie...

BDOOnline banking

It's the time of pandemic and the consumers safest way to pay the bills / send money is thru online banking. Its a way to help our government and front-liners by staying at home and do transactions online. But lately we are having issues with online banking.

In my case our account got deducted despite unsuccessful transaction in online banking. It's been 3 dyas now and the money is still missing. Only to find out that a lot of consumers are having the same issue. We tried reaching their hotlines but they will only make us wait for hours and no CSR will attend to you in the end. A total waste of time. Their email option is deactivated. No option to message them in FB, website's Contact Us page is under maintenance. We don't know how else to reach them.

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank — Online fraud

I am writing to file a complaint on BDO Unibank. I received a SMS message of money transfer, then I view my...

Banco de Oro / BDO UnibankUnauthorized withdrawal

On july 7th, bdo withdraw from my account $1398 usd.
      I was surprised why there was a deduction on my account which I did not know.

Bdo find ways to steal your money!!!

Banco de Oro / BDO UnibankOn line banking connection

Starting yesterday July 01, 2020; I have observed the difficulty of connecting to your on line banking connection.
        If you click the on line log in nothing will appear.
        There were instances; that I was able to connect and a OTP but when I started with my transactions it stops.
        You have a lot of websites listed where we can use; but all are not connecting or stops connections or hang the connections.

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank — Auto loan amortization during quarantine period

This has reference to a text message from your bank informing me about my Auto Loan with PN [protected]...

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibankbank threatening customer to close account because of zero balance

i got a text from bdo bank today, saying they going to close account if balance is zero, i am not working because of this virus, and does the bank realize there is a shutdown for 2 weeks and i bought food so i wont go hungry, and i message the bank that the balance be there next week, and this fall on deaf ears, blame the government not the customer for zero balance in my account

bank threatening customer to close account because of zero balance

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank — otp number change

Tried calling to change number for OTP. Right of the bat Agent told me that I should call them back April 30...

Banco de Oro / BDO UnibankAccount blocked by bdo

It's about account-number [protected] from my friend in the Philippines, office Calbayog City.

At the end of March her account suddenly without any warning was blocked by BDO because of the balance was at 0, 00. Does BDO not realize that the situation is difficult now? Other friends of my should send my friend money, but it's simply impossible because of lock down in many cities. She had to visit the BDO-office in Calbayog (even in fact against the rules of the brgy), but the answer was: "Yes, it's blocked. YOUR mistake. Come back after 6 months for new account."

So... while BDO protects their workers and suspends for instance pay outs, you block the account of customers because they don't get payments because of the crisis?!? Come on!

Possible solution: I see that the account this exists. I can see it with internet banking, but I can't send money to it. So... unblock that account and please, stop doing these things until the Corona crisis is over.

Banco de Oro / BDO UnibankUnauthorized online money transfer

Dear BDO,

Good afternoon.
              I would like to raise my complaint, I have not access my online banking for the transfer of money to a different account that was not even enrollment account. I don't register this Union Bank account to my online account. How can I transferred when OTP passwords I received are not working that I haven't access my account that time to check the transaction. Is this how vulnerable your online banking is?

I have called them immediately after I received the email. I demand dispute on the transaction.

Hopefully you can give justice on this matter.

Thank you.
              Teresita de Vera

Unauthorized online money transfer
              Unauthorized online money transfer

Jodyl Mapanao Jul 20, 2020

Dear BDO,

This month BDO debited me twice for my Home Loan. And requesting schedule of amortization took ages!!! BDO is not very organized, I wondered why?? And my MRI payment last year which they have debited in my account and my previous payment for fire insurance did not reflect in my records. When you call the call center and I am not in Philippines, you will wait for more than 20 minutes and still would answer your call. And in this country there is no free call for call center in BDO, so I am charging a big amount for this!! And the agent, they wouldn't care at all if you told them that you've waited for 30 minutes.

I DON'T EXPECT THIS KIND OF SERVICE FROM BDO!!

Jodyl Mapanao Jul 20, 2020

@Jodyl Mapanao *would not

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank — Non Received BDO credit card

I still have not received my replacement card since I reported it lost since Jan 24 2020. I had talked to 2...

Banco de Oro / BDO UnibankBDO online

2 weeks na kami nghihintay ng tawag nila for virification purpose ng kanilang BDO online, ngemail ng maraming beses at naka ilang long distance call sa kanila para maassist nila pero ang mga putang ina hanggang ngayon wala man lng tumawag.Mga bastos ang mga putang ina. Pg kausap namn lage sinasabi naa sa schedule na daw nila instead na eassist na lng sana papabukas pa nla at mghintay daw ksi cgurado tatawag cla.Huwag ninyo kami gawing tanga at kami pa ang ngmumukhang ngmamakaawa para sa BDO online ninyo.Ayusin nyo trabaho ninyo mga bwesit.Pgwala pa tawag bukas galing sa inyo epost ko mga email ko at reply ninyo or tatawag ako sa BDO branch para mgfile ng complain sa customer service.Mga bwesit

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibankdeposit/payment

I have been a BDO depositor/account holder of BDO SM Hypermart, Adriatico branch for more than 20 years.
                  On December 19, 2019 i made 5 deposits/payments of P1550.00 each. Yesterday January 21, i noticed that i lost one of the deposit alias. So i went to the same branch and Tried to get a copy or statement of the missing deposit slip but was refused by somebody more senior than the roller.. The teller confirmed the payments but said they could not provide me a zero copy or statement.
                  May i know if this is standard BDO bank procedure? I thought BDO Finds ways.. But cannot provide a copy of my payment?
                  Please enlighten me because i am submitting a complaint with the central bank and other agencies concerned with banking, senate etc.
                  After having been a loyal customer of BDO for more than 20 years i cannot be provided with a copy of my payment???
                  Very very Disappointed.
                  George G. Ballesteros
                  [protected]
                  [protected]@gmail.com

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibankcustomer service representative

Your CSR is so rude. She wasn't helpful at all and seems irritated when I couldn't give my birthdate right away. I understand her line of work but she's not the only person who's having a bad time or problem. She has zero tolerance and no patient at all. Her tone of voice is very aggressive and doesn't seem to help me at all. The issue wasn't resolved, she just said to try it again later.

I hope I won't encounter such horrible CSR in the future.

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank — bdo shop more

A 180 US Dollar transaction from Masterclass was charged to me last Dec. 23 without my knowledge.It was used...

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank — unethical behavior/ not helpful/ discriminating

Good day, hello! I would like to reach out my voice and complain regarding the staff particularly in...

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank — bdo online banking

I've been following up several times for my bdo online banking enrollment request to be activate immediately...

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank — customer service

The subject of this complaint happened between 2:20pm and 2:30pm of December 16, 2019. I dropped by BDO at...

Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank — credit card

Hello BDO, is there any way I can get my credit card because your courier doesnt seem doing their job! First...