Hyundai Santro Xing / crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective!
I purchased a Santro xing from Hyundai from a Kerala dealer of Hyundai India. The product did just 28000 kms and its crankshaft failed in just less than two years time and shockingly the company is not acknowledging this fact. I request all Santro Owners who purchased their cars around November 2004 to check their vehicle. I have raised the issue with company and am looking forward to their response on this issue and have not received any response till date.
More Hyundai Santro Xing Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai / Getz - paint 
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai tucson n sport 2018 model
- Hyundai Motor America - tittle release
- Hyundai Motor America - 2014 accent
- Hyundai Motor America - turn signal bulbs
- Hyundai Motor America - lease end