Having problems with Vauxhall Motors?

Vauxhall Motors Customer Service Contacts

+44 800 026 0034 (Customer Care)
+44 800 553 388 (Vauxhall Breakdown Assistance)
+44 344 463 2673 (Vauxhall Insurance)
+44 344 871 2222 (GMAC / Vauxhall Finance)
+44 333 202 2997 (Network Q Breakdown Assistance)
+44 800 731 5267 (Motability)
+44 345 111 2020 (Company Car Drivers)
Griffin House, UK1-101-135 Osborne Road
Thu9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vauxhall Motors Customer Service. Initial Vauxhall Motors complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vauxhall Motors above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vauxhall Motors. Discuss the issues you have had with Vauxhall Motors and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vauxhall Motors Complaints & Reviews

Vauxhall MotorsCase number [protected]

Our van MW17 BNF has had an ongoing issue for the past 3 years of constantly surging. We have taken it to 3 different garages (it's still in warrenty) only for the last garage to finally feel it, and then telling us they cant fix it as no lights on the dash! We have been emailing and phoning Vauxhall directly as the garage says it's down to them to send out a technical person to look at it. It's been 4 weeks now with no van, no courtesy vehicle, no updates! It's an absolute joke, everytime I ring them for an update I get fobbed off. I am now also in contact with the motor ombudsman! Even a phone call with an update would be nice!

Vauxhall Motorsrecall on my car

Bought a brand new Vauxhall Insignia TDI 1.6 diesel 2018. brand new. Since then it has been recalled by the manufacturer 3 times to fix factory fault on the car.
    last time the recall has been on 15.12.2019 and since then the car is still in service, the manufacturer not being able to provide still a date when the part will arrive and the car to be fixed.

Nov 27, 2019

Vauxhall Motors — fuel pump

I purchased a 2.2 Automatic Vauxhall Vectra in 2010 from a company that has since liquidated. I have no...

Nov 12, 2019

Vauxhall Motors — major service

On the 16/05/2019 my car a Vauxhall Astra Reg. NU15 XZM was booked in for its fourth service. This was a...

Aug 27, 2019

Vauxhall Motors — my car keeps breaking down

I am a disabled 63 year old, single woman, who needs a car to get about as I cannot walk far due to both hip...

May 06, 2019

Vauxhall Motors — ds66jyj recalled

My car clutch went in February as it had been recalled the Vauxhall garage in lenzie Glasgow garage took...

Apr 05, 2019

Vauxhall Motors — recalled car got a nice scratch on my rear door

i drove my car in to tony le voi thurrock lakeside doh what a mistake. it came out with a nice sctrtch on my...

Mar 25, 2019

Vauxhall Motors — recalled then turbo fault & now again turbo fault

Clutch went now turbo & again turbo again not even a week later DS66JYJ Edward Emslie 231 Bridgeburn drive...

Vauxhall Motors — fault find and 1st time get it right

Hi booked my 17plate Astra in at Wilson and co Scunthorpe for what I suspected as a constant velocity joint...

Vauxhall Motors — refund / compensation

This letter was sent to Mr S Norman and Justin Woodcraft. However it was returned in the post. We had...

Sunderland

Vauxhall Motors — vauxhall customer care

I currently own a Vauxhall Meriva B on a 2012 plate. Two days ago whilst driving down a steep hill I had to...

Vauxhall Astramy vauxhall astra was on fire

I gave my car for servicing on the morning of 15th October 2018 at the Vauxhall Eden Newbury dealership around 8:15 am and collected it back from the dealership around 6:40 pm with a peaceful mind that my car just got serviced and should be good as new.
      I drove my car from the eden vauxhall dealership to my home which is roughly around a mile or little bit more .I reached my home and parked my car around 7 ish pm in my driveway/parking spot.To my surprise i heard my car alarm going off around 8:20 pm and when i rushed out to check i saw that my car was on fire and flames were rising upto the windscreen, the left hand side of bumper had melted down and the fire was catching up on tyres.It was scary sight with all people from neighbourhood gathered around just hoping that the fire should not reach the fuel tank .
      Thankfully one of our neighbours called the fire brigade and they controlled the fire.

Bit of History -
      SO we purchased the car in Jan 2017 from Eden Vauxhall Newbury and paid more for it thinking that car from a dealership is reliable and safe rather than buying from a local garage. The car got serviced last year in Dec from Eden Newbury and have never had a problem before.

We gave our car on 15th October 2018 morning for the yearly interim service and eden charged me £159 pounds for servicing only to find out that after few hours of getting the car back from dealership the car would set itself on fire.Surely there has been some problem in the way the servicing of the car was done.

When i confronted the service department about this they acted ignorant .
      Never ever buy Vauxhall !!!

Vauxhall Motorspaint work

My car went into Vauxhall at cross hills on 3/5/2018 for its paint protection after I collected the car.
        I did a walk round check of the car before dropping off the vehicle. When I received the back I did a walk round check of the vehicle to find a deep scratch down the drivers side. Which wasn't there when I left in their possession. I consulted with a team member to which they told me they were responsible and would have it sorted. I've been in constant contact about sorting the scratch to which I have now been told there's nothing they can do even though my car was damaged in their possession.

Vauxhall Motors — issue with my vauxhall corsa, reg lv65 hdn.

I was driving to work on Tuesday 7 August 2018 and the Electronic Stability Control And engine management...

Vauxhall Motors — customer care

I complained to Vauxhall customer care about a flip key which had sheared off whilst closing the key down...

Vauxhall Motors — service

Hi I booked my car in at Go Vauxhall Crawley for an express service on 15/3 at 10am I left at 12.16 noon. I...

Vauxhall — car faults

I have a astra 1.4 sri on p.c.p. which i have had for two years with the same on going fault with steering...

Kirkcaldy

Vauxhallcorsa

My Corsa is a 2013, 31, 000 on the clock. Last week the car decided to break down, fortunately for me I was outside a garage. They pushed the vehicle onto the forcourt I left it there for them to investigate. Two weeks later and a bill of £1500 the results are in. Timing chain has was broken which resulted in the Pistons and valves being damaged all having to be replaced. I went to see the Vauxhall garage where it was purchased and couldn't explain to me why a car that is only 4 years old and has only done 30, 000 miles has a broken timing chain, the only explanation they gave me was it could happen if I used the wrong oil well I used the oil recommended. The mechanic also said the chain shouldn't have broken with the year and miles of the car

Very disappointed and very angry as now have tofork out £1500 as I need my car for work and school drop offs. Buses aren't an option as there aren't any in my area !!
          Thanks Vauxhall

Lynda Chambers

Vauxhall — new car

This complaint does directly relate to a new Vauxhall Viva and Vauxhall themselves, although we actually...

Vauxhallzafira

My car is just over three years old with 35, 000 mileage. Went in for its service in which they advised me that I had a seal gone on the front crankshaft, needed a cambelt replaced and an oil seal gone. How can a car that is just over three years old with average mileage need so much work doing to it so early on. Surely the cars now adays should be lasting for more than three years or are they just being made to ensure that they just about last for three years and bang all sorts go wrong for the owner to pay out for. Very disappointed indeed in Vauxhall and bearing in mind this is my fourth Vauxhall I have never been so upset in having a car that in my eyes is fairly new being so crap.