Hudson Hyundai Hudson Auto Group Hudson Subaru / liars — zero help after sale

Jersey City, NJ, United States Review updated:

i go to buy a car that was advertised on the Internet by hudson auto group, hudson subaru, hudson hyundai and the salesman tells me there is an Internet surcharge of $695, yep $695 surcharge, needless to say its not a real charge, they're just chancing their arm but i'm sure the odd person does pay it. i needed a car that day so i paid their exorbitant documentation fee of $350 and it cost me another $350 for the new plates ( yeah i new i was getting screwed but i desperately needed a car ). the finance guy then tries to sell me the extended warranty for another $1995 but when i say i don't want it, guess what---he tells me it's negotiable. after the deal is complete i asked for a tube of touch up paint ( keep in mind i just spent over $20, 000 on the car ) and i had to pay for it. i made the mistake of not asking for it before the deal was made but was still shocked at how miserly these people are that they would try to extract another $10 from me after they already profited so much. the car did not have an owners manual but i did get an agreement from them in writing that they would supply me with one but they never did. i called numerous times and e-mailed but i was given the run around and my communications were never answered. i finally received the manual from subaru of north america after sending them a written complaint. i would not recommend hudson auto group, hudson hyundai, hudson subaru but if you do go there be prepared to get nickled and dimed and get what you want before you buy because even if they put it in writing doesn't mean they will keep their agreement. watch out for made up fees like the internet surcharge i talked about. my experience with them was lousy. hudson auto group, hudson subaru, hudson hyundai in my opinion are not honorable.

Comments

Jan 09, 2016

Fine something similar happens after you buy your car and decide to service your subaru at hudson subaru.
    They tell me my subaru 2011 impreza 2.5i needs synthetic oil. Ok knowing they must know better than me i go on about for a year for oil change and service.
    Only to find out my car does not need synthetic oil.
    They were charging me for synthetic oil but performed standard oil change. I would not go there, you cannot trust them. Even if you call they never answer the phone, and never return your call after you leave a message.