HSBC Credit Card / poor service!
HSBC is the useless one in customer care. I hold a credit card. First of all they were sending my statement to my previous employer, when I had clearly instructed to send those to my home address. Even after correcting this arrangement, they were not able to issue me the statements for a few months and they charged me fees for late payments.
The customer care numbers they mentioned on their site are configured in such a stupid way that unless you are registered for phone banking, the menu doesn't allow you to go in and reach out any of the customer care representative.
Their sales representatives keep calling for new card and give some number, which is again transferred to the centralized one which again behaves same way. I logged a complaint with them and their customer care manage got back to me with useless solution which was not aligning with the problem at all. Then next time, a new customer manager got in touch with me and again the same story.
These are useless people. I want to file a suit against them. Please guide me on this.
More HSBC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive