Hrblock / incorrect info put in by tax parparer

NM, United States Review updated:

My peace of mind turned into peace of nightmare when I went to hr block to have taxes done. Taxes done on 03/27/2012. We waited 45mins to 1hr pat our appt time to even start the taxes. We were charged $268.30 + $30.00 for peace of mind for a total of $298.30. Refund was filed, to be in account by 04/09/2012. Never happened. Looked on IRS site, showed it would by 6 wks by mail, n state tax will be 6-12wks by mail. I made 5 calls, 1 facebook compliant, only to have an office manger laugh n think it was funny, 1 call back to me by fb compliant, given a case number n told would get a call back in 3-5 days. This was the tax parparers mistake, not mine, n there peace of mind I found out also covers their mistakes as well as if your aduited. Was told I should get 1/2 to all of my fee I paid refund too. We will see...Used hr block 7 yrs ago, charged a high fee n for the last 7 yrs used a CPA, never had a problem. Moved to new Mexico n decided to give hr block another chance, both what a bigggg mistake that was..now I am having peace of nightmer instead of peace of mind...

Ca

Comments

• Ng
      24th of Jan, 2009