Complaints & Reviews

Unable to correct a return through turbotax website

On the advice of turbotax, I uploaded a pdf of my w2 instead of typing it in myself. The payer's ein translated one digit off by their software and I missed the mistake upon review, resulting in reject code fw2-502 for federal and state returns when filed. On attempt to fix the EIN per turbotax instructions, the turbotax website just sends me into a loop with no way to fix it. I would like them to fix their software, or refund my payments to them.

Turbo Tax Premier Service

ABSOLUTELY A WASTE OF MONEY!!! I too had the same problem with Turbo Tax not asking me any questions about my medical insurance and, sure enough, my federal tax refund will now be delayed because Turbo Tax did not do their job. Called and complained and the just said sorry, there is nothing we can do--although they even ADMITED that it was their mistake to not include this in the filing process. Well, there is SOMETHING I can do and that is to NEVER use this company again.

no insurance questions — held refund for 6-8 weeks

after filling, in about two weeks i got a letter from the irs telling me there should have been ins. info given. None was asked for in the filling format, Turd tax said" "yeah, that was an oversight) After calling turdoslax tax, i had to fill out another form (they did help with this) but not an im sorry, our fault or kiss my a... What a junk company. I need my refund!!! THEY MESSED UP, i pay the price. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER us this pos company. Now thanks to trurd tax, it will be at least 11 weeks for a refund. Find a blind person with a second grade education, they will do a better job!!!

Intuit Turbotax turbotax 2020 — past years AGI

When I e-filed our tax return(married/joint), at the end, it asks for last years AGI. I found it and input into the form. Return was rejected because it said AGI was incorrect. The AGI for last year was pulled from turbotax 2019. How can this be wrong??? I imagine it has something to do with the fact that I have not worked in 16 months, but turbotax doesn't offer any accomodation for adjusting the AGI when you file joint. My return was rejected, so I filed it through the mail. When I go back into turbo tax where I originally e-filed, all it says is, "your return was rejected, let us help you fix it"... hahahahaha... They are absolutely of no use in fixing this. I can't even get a status of my return because of the way they asked for the information, then rejected it. I will pay someone to do my taxes next year, instead of using this worthless product. Incidentally, their phone support is useless as well...

Turbotax Deluxe Online

Do not buy this product!!! The online version discontinued the use of its audit risk meter and does no audit checking at all. To prove my point I entered ridiculous amounts for itemized deductions up to my entire income which would make this return have a 100% chance of getting audited. However, Turbotax runs through its final review and says my return is in great shape and good to go!!!

TurboTax

After spending $80 on the 2019 Turbo Tax and doing my taxes they charged me a $39.99 Refund Processing Fee. This is a got you hidden fee and should be against the law.

Turbotax

I call costumer support and want to make one change and I can not talk to anyone

Turbo Tax

THIS IS """""NOT FREE"""" IF THATS WHAT THE AD SAYS! What a bunch of crap. YOU NEED TO BE UPFRONT IN BOLD IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF YOUR AD .YOU MAKE PEOPLE THINK ITS FREE AND ITS NOT! YOU KNOW EXACLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND THIS IS WHY YOU DO IT THIS WAY. THAT IS DEFINITELY MISREPRESENTATION AND I AM GOING TO FILE A COMPLAINT! IM SURE THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE SEE IT THE SAME WAY WE SAW IT WHEN THEY READ IT.
YOU SHOUD BE ASHAMED. JUST SAY FIRST AND FOREMOST 99% of the time, THIS WILL "NOT" BE FREE UNLESS -----)

I was charged $40 for the State, $40 for the Federal AND $40 for Automatic Deposit. that is $160 from my return! What a bunch of crap.

• Km
    Kmart 9459 Mar 10, 2020

It is free for 99.9% of people if they perform a simple tax return which 99.9% of people qualify for. I have filed taxes with turbotax for the past 15 years and only this past year did I have to pay anything and that's only because I received unemployment payments for 2 months. Had I not done so I would not have had to pay for the return this year either.

Tax Preparation Software

I am writing this review here because I doubt my review would be available on the Intuit website.

First, all the Turbo Tax advertising makes a big deal about Free Tax Filing. It is only when you start your return that you are told you are not eligable for the free tax filing. I ended up paying $140.00 I could have paid a tax preparation service that and got the additional services that Intuit was trying to sell me. In addition, I was unable to save/print my return without jumping through a few hoops. I went ahead and did my taxes on Turbo Tax this year but I will look into other options next year. This no longer seems to be a cost effective option. I feel like I am paying for all those people getting free tax filing through Turbo Tax.

Customer service

No way to talk to someone about question on amended tax return. Phone robots are useless. Stop using them. Hire some people and train them. Spend your money wisely. Avoid robots. You are making a lot of money on this tax crap. Provide help to the helpless. Get real people in there. You will do better financially. OBTW. This will be the last year I use Turbo Tax to do my taxes. I'll do it myself.

Prepaid card

It is impossible to activate this card. When I enter the last four digits of my social security number I am told the number is wrong!! I'm 80 years old and have had the same number since social security was enacted over 40 years ago. This is only one of the issues with this card. I wish I had opted for direct deposit into my checking account, and I can assure you I will never use turbo tax again.

• Updated by Anne Trejo · Feb 26, 2020

I have tried unsuccesfully many times to activate my turbotax visa debit card. I have repeatedly been told that the social security number I am providing is an incorrect number. I have had the number for almost 80 years, so I am very familiar with the last four digits of my social security number. I am requesting a check from turbotax for the amount of my IRS refund.

• Updated by Anne Trejo · Feb 26, 2020

I cannot activate the turbotax visa debit card you sent to me, and I have read numerous complaints that the card is useless even after it is activated. Each time I have attempted to activate the card I have received a response saying that the last four digits of my social security number (required for activation of the card) is an incorrect number. Obviously I am well familiar with the last four digits of my ss card, so it seems obvious to me that Turbo Tax has no intention of giving me access to my IRS refund. I want a check in the amount of my full IRS refund to be mailed to me immediately.

serious software glitches and terrible customer support

I've used Turbotax for years. This year had major issues. Entered income and after several entries of 1099 r statements, the tax refund went from about $4000 to 325, 000 OWED (more than my taxable income). Reviewed my income and all was right, so deleted the latest income that may have caused the issue (non-taxable 401K distribution to an IRA (g was checked). When re-entered, refund changed from owed to 3.2+million in a refund. How crazy it that!!!

Called customer support, which is totally useless as after a major hold, the only thing they offered was a recording to check online help files. REALLY? This is a glitch in THEIR software. Deleted entry again. Closed the file completely without saving. Re-opened the file and re-entered the information and refund came out to about 4K (about what I expected but now I am very wary of anything being calculated by this program!).

Filed my return (late February) and then went into the program again to print some files. Was told to update and the files were CRITICAL. Too late for me and why can't this company get their act together regarding software updates BEFORE people file. Very dissatisfied with this year's program and no way to complain to the company directly.

calculated nd state withholding wrong

We have been clients of TurboTax for 8 years but never again. On [protected] we input our data online and they said we had to upgrade to the Deluxe version and cannot efile but must mail in both our federal and state forms. We input the data correctly and for the state withholding we input $303. TurboTax doubled it to $606. We contacted a person at TurboTax (after having to allow them to access my computer) who tried to help us and said they couldn't figure out why the software doubled the amout. We tried to amend it but the software kept coming up with the same error. We were 'invited' to upgrade to the Premier version for an additional $50 to talkd to a CPA. Don't know how a CPA would fix the software error. So we are stuck paying $80 for the Deluxe TurboTax to have them basically print out the forms with errors and we have to pay to mail them in. TurboTax GUARANTEES 100% accurancy but no one it seems can fix this. If we hadn't caught it on the printed forms we would have filed a fraudulent tax return. We are SO done with TurboTax.We have always used the Free version until this year. We are retired and cannot understand why we could not use the free version.

premier customer service

I Purchased Turbotax Premier. Had difficulty with installation. Called customer service, talked to customer service resp Keisha. Had very poor experience, she was very rude and interrupted me multiple times, then hung up the phone mid-sentence. She kept repeating that she could not help me and recommended that I repurchase the software I had already purchased rather than help resolve my issue.

• Mi
    milodog1 Feb 27, 2020

I used turbotax Premier again this year. I forgot last year I said I would not do it again. But I did. What a nightmare. All I wanted to do was pay the 19.99 to e file my state return. Spent one hour fourty five minutes with customer service rep. and was not able to do it even with their help. Was using a minutes phone because the rep would tell me, only a couple more minutes.She did try to help, but could not on their end.Today I spent four and a half hours, same thing, she could not get it to work and finally said we can do it a nother way and she needed to get her notes on how to do it .Again she was very nice but no call back. I printed them off and will send them in. Never again!

deluxe online

I've used Turbo Tax for the past 8 years to file my taxes. After this year I am never using them again. I paid for the upgraded version to have 24 hour access to their consultants and a review. I received different info each time and their advisors refused to help me unless I shared my screen with them when my basic tax questions did not require giving them access. I then spoke with a Panelis ("Peter") who sealed the deal to walk away. The associate was rude, condescending, unhelpful and kept telling me how I was feeling. He also started off our conversation by saying "he's been doing this for x amount of years and is going to law school soon so I'm kind of a big deal. You should trust me". He refused to help me on the day we spoke and demanded I schedule a callback for a different day instead because it was late and he was sure I was tired. (I work nights and I'm paying for 24/7 access so no if I was tired I would be in bed instead of consulting you). On that day he called me, and asked if I spoke with someone else because the work order had been closed, he also admitted he did not remember my name or the info about my case. There was no work order because he never opened one. He then proceeded to downtalk me and make me feel stupid when I was just re-informing him of the situation to get him up to speed. He then hung up on me. After this I gave Turbo one more chance but the next associate again refused to help without me sharing my screen. They've since lost me as a client forever. Went to HR Block the same day and got my taxes filed for $15 extra than turbo was charging, had a in person consultation and got $3K more back.

has the worst commercials

The commercials that repeat the word free is very annoying and i'm tired of seeing it on my tv! It is so ignorant and dumb because it does not make any sense. The little boy trying to spell the word free acts like it is a big long word that he can not spell and that it is so very difficult, so ignorant. I do not think whoever created this commercial has any common sense. A 6 year old could make a better commercial.

turbotax deluxe

I bought the delux and at the end when I wanted to print my forms the download kept coming back in an encrypted form and you cannot find a real person to contact.. my efile was denied so I had to mail in the forms but could not get them to format them correctly to mail in..80.00 for nothing... they charge you money they don;t give the service they say they will

turbotax deluxe

I bought the Deluxe Turbotax and cannot get it to "jump to 1098T" form. I get the reply "...IRS is still working on finishing up the education expenses area (Form 8863) for 2019." I don't need form 8863, I asked for form 1098T. I tried all the suggestions that the support community has written. Also, Turbotax won't load state of Hawaii. I'm want a refund for the subpar Intuit Turbotax. Very poor product and frustrating to work with. There's no real person to talk to and all the suggestions don't work or aren't applicable. Don't buy TurboTax Deluxe.

online

I was charged for filing taxes through turbotax, although I did not file them.
On January 29th 2020 I was inputting information into turbotax. The webiste clearly states "start for free, pay when you file". I was under the impression that I could input all of my info and not be charged until I file, as is CLEARLY blasted all over the website. Upon submitting my bank account info I received a notification that I was charged $86.40. Nowhere was there a submit payment button or ANY notification that I was to be charged. I immediately called turbotax as soon as they opened and was told, "because you input your bank account, for you that was the end." I explained that it is clearly advertised "free to try, pay when you file" and that I had not filed. So in other words, I am being charged for a service I did not receive based on a misleading or outright lie of an advertisement. I have disputed this with my credit card company and will follow up complaint with attorney general and consumer affairs as I see there are MANY others having this same issue. I will also be happy to speak to the media, and when a class action law suit is file I will be happy to join in as it is only a matter of time with these horrific business practices.

Order number: TTWCB150716612
Order date: Jan 29, 2020
Total charges: $86.40

2018, 2019,2020 turbo tax free???

I have been using Turbo Tax for many years. In the last few years it stated Free, but that only for a very simple Tax Return. I am ritired and only recive retirement income as well SS and some interest. Very simple, no decutions. But that last two yeasrs the program always ask to upgrade to Deluc and pay $44.00 just beacuse I earn interest above $1, 500.00. SO
No deduction, only two fix incpome and some interest, why pays for delux. Its NOT FREE.

• Km
    Kmart 9459 Jan 28, 2020

Well is is free for an overwhelming majority of people. More then 300 million people qualify for the free version, only a few million do not.

intuit turbotax

I am locked out of access to my account.
On 1/9/20 I recieved "TurboTax E-mail Change Request Received - Record#635706" which says I will have access in 1 business day.
1/11/20 " Your request should be completed within 1 business day. Please expect notification from [protected]@QuickBase.com"
1/14/20 I recieved another email from
Perry
Turbo Tax Customer Care
1/20/2020 I had a 45 minute call and was told it would be fixed. I recieved nothing after that.
1/26/20 Today I am writing this complaint.

I was notified by the IRS that I did not file in 2018, I told Intuit that I need access as I have much if my charitable giving on their site, and I believe I started or completed a tax return.

I want to comply with my duty to follow up on 2018 and am unable to if I don't have access.

Please advise me what actions to take
Sincerely
Elizabeth McBride
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

over charging for turbotax deluxe

I have been using turbo tax deluxe for 15 years from 2004 to 2019. I received an email from turbo tax that alerted me to up to a $15 discount at certain stores including Amazon. We purchased the Deluxe version at $29.88. What I didn't realize is that the deluxe version is now offered including a state as well as without a state. The version with a state was $39.99. I did not realize I purchased the wrong version until I finished my Fed return and started the state. At that point I had to download the state and was charged $39.99. To sum this up I paid $69.87 for what I could have had for $39.99. I over paid $29.88.

I am finised with Turbo Tax after 15 years this just isn't right.

Turbo Taxtax filing

I received an assessment from the Virginia tax division stating that I did not pay my state taxes for the year 2017. I filed with Turbo Tax that year, as I did the previous and subsequent years. Tax division person said I indicated I was doing estimated payments. This isn't true, and why would I do estimated payments on taxes already owed.? The taxes were done the same way every year. When I contacted Turbo Tax, I could not get into my account. Why? No, I was not going to commit to another year of Turbo Tax if there was wrong-doing, and I believe there was. So I was unable to talk further with the representative because I had to go to work. I told her I could talk with her after 7:00 PM when I got off work. Since she couldn't do that, she would then call the next day around 11:30. She didn't call. She called the following day around 3:30 (she knew I left for work at noon) and left a message claiming her "system" was down. She called again the next day, at 3:30. I have no way of contacting her—Turbo Tax does not let me talk to anyone. They claim I don't have an account, yet I did my taxes with them for 3 years. I can't do anything to resolve this! I do not have bank records going back that far. I think my taxes were filed wrong, because I am sure I would have paid the state taxes in full, as I have done every year. Now the state is going to seize my bank account and garnish my wages. Something needs to be done because TURBO TAX MADE THE MISTAKE!

payment not refunded

I have used Turbotax for about 25 years and never really had any issues with it. However last yer I used the program and selected the service to process my state and federal electronic refund into my bank account. There is a fee associated with this and I agreed to pay it. The state refund was processed accordingly but for some reason the federal refund was not. Instead of receiving my refund electronically the IRS issued a norm paper check in the normal amount of time, in this case about 8 to 10 weeks after my submittal.
In June i received an email notice from Turbotax requesting the fee for electronic processing. I called Turbotax, explained that my refund was not processed electronically and that i did not feel that I should have to pay the fee. The representative agreed and said she would cancel the bill. In July I received another notice now claiming I was late in paying the fee. I again called and spoke to a supervisor named Lisa Powell. She agreed that I did not owe the fee but said she could not cancel the bill. She said if I paid the fee she would immediately refund the amount. I paid the fee that day electronically. This is (was) 2019 after all and I do almost all of my banking electronically. It is now January of 2020 and for the last six months I have called repeatedly and still have not received the fee refund. Every person I have spoken to agrees that i should not have to pay the fee. They all assure me that the refund is being processed but none can explain why it is taking so long to actually be paid. They say they can not pay me electronically apparently because they have not discovered the internet and electronic payments despite the fact that that is exactly what they are charging me for.

This giant company has stolen my money by subterfuge and refuses to give it back. They are willing to lose a customer of 25 years for a few dollars. Greedy and dishonest.

home & business

I have been on the phone with at least 10 "tax professionals" asking the same question about vehicle depreciation on my schedule C and none of them seem to know what they are talking about. They keep putting me on hold, coming back after asking someone else or reading and telling me to try putting random numbers in the areas and seeing if it makes my amount owed go down! I keep asking for a CPA which I paid for with the program or a supervisor and they won't put me through to either one of them. Finally got through to one and she tried doing the same thing as the rest of them and now I am back in the feed loop. I can't believe this company! In 2016 ib oof their "professionals had me put something in the wrong line number and it didn't trigger my self employment taxes and I found it the next year which cost me a $16, 000 mistake that I had to amend. Nobody wants to take responsibility for their mistakes and nobody wants to do what they say they promise. I am highly disappointed in this company. I know more than their so called tax professionals and that is a shame!

tax return

EIC that was added to my account that wasn't supposed to be included in my return and now I'm being audited for it and have to pay almost all of my refund amount I didn't claim any dependants so why would I get EIC. I need answers and also my state tax refund never got sent to me. I'll never use your services after this and will never recommend you to anyone.

nm state taxes

I just finished my taxes on October 15th, yes I forgot but that's besides the point.
I filled everything the same way I do every year filling in my bank information for depositing my federal refund and made sure the state taxes due were paid by check.
My bank was debited for the full amount due to the state which depleted my bank account completely. This payment was not authorized as I never authorize turbotax to send my payments for me. I have a payment plan already setup with the state to pay portions of my taxes monthly. I will never use turbotax again due this error. I am pissed.

tax return issues

Hello,

I submitted my TurboTax return, on time, and included my debit card information to pay my $400 bill. TurboTax accepted my return but 7 minutes later, the IRS rejected it.

My complaints/questions are as follows: First, why didn't TurboTax inform me the IRS had rejected my return? You accepted it but never informed me the IRS had rejected it. Why wasn't I notified? Second, the IRS said my AGI from the previous year's return did not match what they had on record. Since this number is populated on the Return based on the numbers I submitted, how did the amount reported for 2017 change by the time I filed my 2018 return. How can that be since Turbo Tax populates some of the numbers on a current return from the previous year's return? Finally, why is it impossible to get answers to these questions unless I buy an upgraded Turbo Tax edition? I wasn't looking for tax return questions to be answered, tax advice, etc. I was trying to get answers to my questions about how come Turbo Tax did not inform me my return had been rejected by the IRS and how my previous year's AGI could have changed? I understand I did not pay for an upgraded Turbo Tax edition when filing, but again, I had no filing problems and my issues only started when I was not informed my return had been rejected.

I had to pay a late filing fee with the IRS as I only learned recently, on my own, that my bank account had never been debited by the IRS. Having been a loyal TurboTax customer, and advocate for years(my adult children both use Turbo Tax on my recommendation), I am very disappointed and hope I can get some answers.

Thank you.

John Morgan
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

• Vs
    Vspe Aug 21, 2019

OMG THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME!!! And apparently for last year too so Im not getting my child care benefit yax (canada). I dont know what tondo. I paid 60$ for self emploed both uears. They got their money...whats the problem

2016 state tax return

6655 I received a letter from the Dept. of Revenue for Kentucky stating that I owe $338.78 from 2016 State return. The explanation I received is that Turbo Tax automatically filled out...

tax software

I have used turbo tax for several years to do my taxes and have no complaints. However, when doing my 18 taxes I chose to pay to have turbo tax e-file my tax forms since I was to receive a sizeable refund. They never did. When checking to see when I would receive my refund I was told that I never filed a return! When I contacted TurboTax (which is not easy) they did refund (or said they did) my payment. I had to file them via snail-mail and have not yet received my refund, and I will probably be charged a late filing fee!

Do not have TurboTax file your taxes!!

2016 tax return/refund

My wife called the IRS this week to check on our 2017 tax refund. IRS reported that we were refunded approximately $2500 on 5 April 2017 to our Wells Fargo account. i have an email confirming Turbo Tax is processing my refund on this date. Wells Fargo did not receive any amount of Money between $2000 and $3000 in our account in 2017. I tried to contact turbo tax today. To speak with them I need to outlay money first and their online chat sends me straight to an online accountant who requires $55 upfront. How do I talk to this company to recoup my refund?Thanks.

turbo tax for usa

I filed my return for the first time through your website. The IRS received a schedule C electronically that was different then the one I printed out. I called turbo tax 2 times and the agents both times transferred me to a recording asking for $100 more for unlimited access to specialists. I told the recording no and it hung up on me. I phoned back and asked for a supervisor and the agent put me on permanent hold. Now the online music has stopped so I think I have been disconnected. You have a great concept except your follow through stinks. I would give you 1/2 star.

siempre tax

6655 Ms. Yocasta Velasquez was a preparer at Liberty Tax/Siempre Tax recently and was fired for fraud and stealing money from our clients. She was recently arrested and has to return...

online tax filing

I have been using turbotax for a few years now. Last year, April 2018 I was filing my taxes for 2017. I owed money so I paid at that time. Now, I have been trying to do my 2018 taxes and they keep getting rejected because turbotax never uploaded my taxes from 2017 to the IRS. This is causing a huge inconveniece because I am still unable to file my taxes without being rejected. I am unsure and uncertain how you are willing to take my money for a service and not provide a final product to the most important entity of all.

turbotax free service

I am active duty military and make less then $60, 000 a year. I have never had a problem getting my taxes done through turbotax for free until this year. They kept adding things and said in order to proceed I had to pay. I am disgruntled and disappointed in turbotax. I know I am not the only one with this issue. I have heard of many active duty military having this experience as well as low income families, single parents, and college students who barely make an income at all.

turbotax

At the beginning of using this program, I stated that I am a non-resident and I live in france. Later, the turbotax program kept telling me that my phone number and my postal code are not acceptable (because they do not correspond to canadian norms). Also, after entering earnings from france (under foreign income), the program indicated that over $10, 000 dollars is owed to cra. I could not believe this, so I started doing some research on the internet and discovered that nothing is owed to cra because the money was earned in france. I am very disappointed in turbotax because the program had all the information needed to determine that I do not owe any taxes to cra and yet, the program had me pay the fee for turbotax.

tax audit service.

Received this service through TurboTax. Received a letter that was a mini audit. The company told me not to worry that my account coordinator would contact me to let me know what...

$39.99 fee for refund option

On April 17th, 2019., I signed up for tax service with $64.99 but I am being charged with $109. $39.99 fee for return option that I choose. What a scam. I talked to them and checked at website for fee, it is showing receipt for only $64.99. They are not showing the charges for $39.99. Extreamly bad company. I am never going to use this tax services again. Turbo tax is a scam.

deluxe edition

Apr 15 turbo tax failed to file my taxes on time. When I addressed this issue the following day with one of their "supervisors", I was told there was nothing they could do to help me because they couldn't figure out why their own system wouldn't allow me to reset my password. I have already consulted an attorney and intend to pursue litigation for the cost of the product and any late fees I may incur. This company MUST be stopped. What they are doing is illegal and unethical.

overcharge for a simple return; faqs no help, expert no help

Not happy with your service. Filed VERY simple tax return & you act like you did me a GREAT SERVICE. I can no longer file itemized deduction & was charged $79.99 for a SIMPLE tax filing not counting charges for state & Sales tax...whopping charge of $123.03 plus now was charged a fee for paying with credit card & program crashed at end so am certain I either was or will b charged another fee for filing electronically. Was not given opportunity to see what this fee would b because program CRASHED. I logged back in & program stated filing was complete. Depending on fee I may have chosen to pay on my own or print out the filing this year, but Info on fee never provided.

Contacted Expert help. Support ID [protected]. Patricia was very nice & ever so apologetic but totally unable to assist me with ANYTHING. I gracefully told her was done talking & will await a call back from your organization.

Husband & I have been using your service for years. No DISCOUNTS offered ever; but you send dozens of emails yearly reminding us to continue to use your service & almost daily reminders the last week of filing but yet never send an email that we can RESPOND back too. That is what I call LOUSEY customer service. On top of that tried using Groupon to get a discount. That didn't work either even though I cleared the History & Cache on every computer we own. Trying to get a discount is 10 hours wasted that I will NEVER get BACK; plus you OVERCHARGED me for the S/W I needed to complete a SIMPLE SIMPLE Tax Return.

And tell me why why why we have to pay a service fee for using our credit card to pay our taxes. The credit card we have does NOT give us money back for using it. I would have used Debit card or bank acct number but husband had asked I file with credit card. He does not trust using Debit card over the internet. When he came home & I informed him I checked our online banking & we were being charged an additional fee of $28.24 he said I should have used the debit card. The VISA we have with our Credit Union does NOT give cash back for purchases. S/W made it sound like fee would only b charged if this was the case. SO DECEPTIVE.

What a scam. You used to be fair. We will never recommend your agency to anyone ever again. Why; because you have ZERO customer service & totally scammed a minimum of a 10 year valued customer. Apparently you don't value the customers who have been with you for forever. Shame on you.

Dissatisfied in UTAH,