NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Logo

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure

Having problems with NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure?

1800 222 080 (Central Recordkeeping Agency)
+91 224 090 4242 (Head Office)
+91 112 370 5418 (New Delhi)
+91 112 335 3817 (New Delhi)
+91 792 646 1376 (Ahmedabad)
+91 202 721 8080 (PAN/TAN Call Centre)
+91 222 499 4477 (EzeeWill)
Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel
Mumbai
India - 400013
Branches

Kolkata
5th Floor, The Millenium, Flat No. 5W, 235/2A, Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata - 700 020

Chennai
6A, 6th Floor, Kences Towers, #1 Ramkrishna Street, North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017

New Delhi
409/410, Ashoka Estate Bldg, 4th floor, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi -110001

Ahmedabad
Unit No. 407, 4th floor, 3rd Eye One Commercial Complex Co-op. Soc. Ltd., Above Vijay Sales Stores C. G. Road, Near Panchvati Circle, Ahmedabad – 380006

Complaints & Reviews

pan not delivered by tracon courier company

Pan card has been despatched by NSDL/ Income Tax Office as per online status. However, the courier company...

pan card is not received for my family members.

Hi Sir, Below persons the pan card is not dispatched and i am not having acknowledgment number to check the status. Please resend the pan card to communication address.

First name Last name date of birth

1> Sneha Kurdekar 10-mar-2000
2> Prema Kurdekar 16-mar-1973
3> Gururaj GOPALAKRISHNA 13-05-1955 (N - [protected])
4> SUSHMA GURURAJ 25-11-1988 (N-[protected])

• Updated by Jyoti kuradekar · Jan 17, 2018

Prema Kurdekar - coupon Number is :N002140825
    I am not able to find Sneha Kurdekar coupon number as i requested PAN card through UTI .

• Updated by Jyoti kuradekar · Jan 17, 2018

1.Prema Kurdekar DOB is mentioned wrong in the PAN form. So let me know, how to update the PAN form or else any alternative ways.
    2. For NSDL : Apllicant name GURURAJ and SUSHMA forms i sent through post with a documents. Please review and send me PAN COPY.

I have not received my pan card

My pan card has been dispatched by post on 14/09/2015 but till date i.e. 24/09/2015 I have not received my...

non receipt of pan card

Acknowledgment no. [protected]. pan card is said to have been dispatched on 4.2.2015. but the same not received yet. kindly forward the same at the earliest to the address mentioned in the application which is repeated below.
Honey. v. s, w/o sandeep. p. j, pambungal house, po. adat, trissur, kerala. pin code 680551

re-dispatch

Sir my pancard has been dispatched by post on 20-october-2014 but I have not receiveymyncad so my pancard ha...

name change in pan card

Hi

I applied to name change in pan card of my wife. I have provided foloowing documents previously dob certificate, id proof of before marriage, address proof, marriage certificate. initially it got rejected reaso birth day not mentioned where it is mentioned in the marriage certificate. when I called the customer service of nsdl they told it was by mistake done by them. it will process withing 2 3 days. again yesterday I got the status that it can not be processed as the pan number provided not found in the income tax department. always different executives give differeent solutios. so what i9s this... is it another way of cheating public or what is this...???

coorection in pan card my father name

Dear sir, As I have applied earlier for pan card, requested to correct name and father name (spelling) as it...

pan application

Pan - change application no. [protected] submitted on 27.07.2011, still showing under process after completion of one year.

• Ab
    Abha Rai Dec 14, 2012

sir, I have applied for PAN card on 03 Dec 12, during filling up the on line form, after completion of payment transaction the power supply was cut and I could n't proceed further. I did not get my acknowledgement no. My online payment txn no. is 233812291415.
    My last name is RAI, & first name is ABHA, no middle name DOB- 23 Aug 1974. I hope you will help me out how to proceed further with above available information. My email id is [email protected] Thanking you,

[Resolved] pan number not alloted

Respected sir/madam,
I have online applied for pan card with enclossed all required documents such as:-
1. address proof purpose :- hdfc saving a/c bank statement copy.
2. id proof purpose :- driving lenience, company id proof and attested photo on company laterhead.
sir, but my pan car not alloted by nsdl to today.
My pancard application acknowledgement number is [protected]
so please help me.

pan number not alloted

RESOLVED

• NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure's response · Jul 17, 2012

Dear Sir,
    The Proof of Address (POA) provided by you (Bank Statement) contains address which is not matching with the address mentioned by you in your application.
    Kindly provide valid POA to enable us to process your application

pan card

Dear sir,
I have applied the pan card in august 2011 in jabalpur (m.p.) office, my acknowledge number is [protected]. I went jabalpur office, but they told me that, u will get soon but till now I have not received my pan card. this is create so much problem.
So plz enquiry this matter and kindly sent my pan card.

Thanks in advance.

With warm regartds
Shakun tiwari
[protected]

pan card

Dear sir,
for your kind information I have applied for correction of my father’s name in my pan card but you have send discrepancy. I have already submitted document(s) to reply to the annexure letter in august 2011 but I have not received my pan card.
I am submitting reply once again. please correct my pan card as per correction form submitted by me.
The details of the card and the status are furnished below:

As per correction form as per pan card
Ack. no.: [protected]
Pan no: agnpp0203f
Name: vaijainti patel
Father: nandilal dewan patel father: nandi lal patel
D.o. b.: 04-05-1957

vaijainti patel

pan card not recived

I apply for pan card acknowledgment no.[protected] dated 30/10/2010 nsdl only one paragraf under below fron date of apply
My name mohd. mehdi
S/o/ jafar abbas
Dob 10/01/1983
Add. 21, west laxmi market, khureji khas delhi-110051

Pan provided in your request for 'new pan card and/or change/correction in pan data' has been deleted / deactivated by income tax department and is under examination at itd.

re-print of pan

Sir
I applied for reprint of pan on 22/6/2011 and made payment through net banking (ref: msbi1066791083ig55392640 transfer to [protected]) and generated acknowledgement vide number [protected] and sent all the documents to nsdl. since I entered wrongly my name in the fathers name column I manually corrected. as advised by tin team again I generated acknowledgement [protected] by giving a cheque number and without depositing the cheque in bank and farwarded the documents again. so far I have not recieved the pan even after submitting the scanned documents as desired by them and providing the transaction number for paymant and giving reference number under which the transaction has taken place. after talking several times also there is no solution to the problem from nsdl, pune. my name is kandavalli pratap my original pan number is acbpk9494m.
Kpratap

pancard not delivered

Dear sir,

I have not received my pan card, it has been returned undeliverd

Name: trupti ranjan behera

Pan: bfqpb3263j

Status: return to origin.

Name of courier agency: first flight couriers pvt. ltd

Airway bill no. zb5224966

Address: trupti ranjan behera, so:- narendra behera, no-75, h - lane sriramnagari, murugeshpallya, old airport road, hal post, bangalore, karnataka, pin - 560017.
Landmark-behind of kemport shiva mandir.

My mobiles number - +91 [protected], [protected], [protected].

You are requested to please confirm me as soon as possiable and resend pan card to my comunnication address. for your reference I am atteched the nsdl traking details.

Acknowledgement number : [protected]
Name : trupti ranjan behera
Category : individual
Status : your pan card has been dispatched on 24-aug-2011 by first flight couriers pvt. ltd courier vide airway bill no. zb5224966, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent account number (pan) : bfqpb3263j

Note - please resend my pancard through indian post.
Trupti ranjan behera
Mobiles number - +91 [protected], [protected], [protected]

• Rk
    rksrcs Aug 31, 2011

My PAN is AUUPS7855H and I have the card also; but when I want to register it for efiling my income tax return, it shows "does not exist". I have written to Income Tax on "ask", but no reply so far. what to do.- Ramesh Kumar Sharma

Baidhyanath Jan 14, 2012

Name: CENTRAL LINEN PARK PRIVATE LIMITED

PAN: AAECC6151F

Acknowledgement Number : 100370100281500
    Name : CENTRAL LINEN PARK PRIVATE LIMITED
    Category : COMPANY
    Status : Your PAN card dispatched by courier was returned undelivered to NSDL after which it was re-dispatched by speed post. However, the PAN card was again returned undelivered to NSDL on 02-Jan-2012. Please contact NSDL or the TIN-Facilitation Centre (TIN-FC) where application was made by you.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AAECC6151F

NOTE- PLEASE RESEND MY PANCARD THROUGH INDIAN POST.

Baidhyanath
    Mobiles Number- +91 9582084534

RANJAY KUMAR SINHA Mar 27, 2012

PAN CARD NOT RECIVED ACKNOWLEGMENT NO--026600200081210 NAME SUJEET KUMAR DATE OF BIRTH 01/02/1981NEW PAN CARD APPLAY

rakesh jaha Apr 17, 2012

Name: TRUPTI RANJAN BEHERA

PAN: BFQPB3263J

Status: Return to Origin.

Name of Courier Agency: First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd

Airway bill no. ZB5224966

Address: TRUPTI RANJAN BEHERA, SO:- NARENDRA BEHERA, NO-75, H- LANE SRIRAMNAGARI, MURUGESHPALLYA, OLD AIRPORT ROAD, HAL POST, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, PIN- 560017.
    Landmark-BEHIND OF KEMPORT SHIVA MANDIR.

My mobiles number- +91 9686935513, 7760766039, 9019028534.

You are requested to please confirm me as soon as possiable and resend Pan Card to my comunnication address. For your reference i am atteched the nsdl traking details.

Acknowledgement Number : 027360100039005
    Name : TRUPTI RANJAN BEHERA
    Category : Individual
    Status : Your PAN card has been dispatched on 24-Aug-2011 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB5224966, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : BFQPB3263J

NOTE- PLEASE RESEND MY PANCARD THROUGH INDIAN POST.
    Trupti Ranjan Behera
    Mobiles Number- +91 9686935513, 7760766039, 9019028534

• Vi
    Vishva Oct 02, 2017

Name: DEBASHISH PAIK

PAN: DZZPP4465D

Status: Return to Origin.

Name of Courier Agency: BLUE DART EXRESS LTD COURIER

Airway bill no. 34367747971

Address: S/O SUBHASH CHANDRA PAIK HOUSE NO-133, GOUTHAM VIHAR, GULAB NAGAR, MANA CAMP, RAIPUR 492015
    Landmark-NEW DHAMTARI ROAD GULAB NAGAR MANA CAMP

My mobiles number- +91 9713241344, 8109465624

Acknowledgement Number : 107719700702353
    Name : DEBASHISH PAIK
    Category : Individual
    Status : Your PAN card has been dispatched on 19-Sep-2017 by Blue Dart Express Ltd courier vide airway bill no. 34367747971, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. The PAN card is expected to be delivered by 29-Sep-2017.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : DZZPP4465D

NOTE- PLEASE RESEND MY PANCARD THROUGH ANY COURIET OR POST
    DEBASHISH PAIK
    Mobiles Number- +91 9713241344, 8109465624
    PLS RESEND MY PAN SIR THANKS

non-receipt of pan card

Sir,

This is regarding my pan card bearing no. aahpd1985a allotted to me and pan card sent to me by income tax department. the same pan is being used by me while filing income tax returns. and is also submitted to various authorities and departments wherever the pan is required.

I had shifted my residence, therefore to get the address updated in the records, I had applied for modification in the above vide acknowledgement no. [protected] dt. 11.02.09 issued by karvy consultants ltd.

But till date modified pan card has not yet been sent by them. on enquiring from internet site of nsdl, message is reflected that the above "pan has been de-activated by the income tax department, the matter is pending with them, the modified pan card will be sent to me after corrective action by income tax department".

This is to bring to your notice that in many records the above pan is utilized and is appearing in many recrds.

I therefore request you to look into the matter and activate the same and arrange to send me the modified pan card at your earliest possible.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
Savita dhawan

• Vi
    vivek verma barabanki Jul 18, 2012

MY PAN CARD NO. APZPV5211N AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER 055620100223133 WAS Dispatched by BLUE DART Courier service, they didn't delivered my pan and when i made contact with the courier at their office they told that they have not yet received my pan card yet till date 17 july 2012, and when i checked status i found that above mentioned pan card had been returned undelivered to NSDL on 14-Jul-2012. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is wrong address.
    i am very disappointed with the above courier agency, so sir please resend my PAN by INDIAN POST, thanks for that.
    POSTAL ADDRESS
    MALTI VERMA C/O VIVEK VERMA
    NEAR AGRAWAL ATTA CHAKKI,
    LAKHPERA BAGH COLONY
    BARABANKI.

baxani nilu gopal Sep 01, 2012

my name is BAXANI NILU GOPAL
    father name is badlani hotchand
    i am no receiving my pan card and status shows ' process at income tax department'
    my Ack. no. is - 030040200132810

MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
    mobil no 09910301983

• Mu
    Muppala Sesharatnam Aug 21, 2014

Muppala Sesharatnam, PAN : COCPM 3024C dispatched on 09-08-2014 through First Flight couriers bill no: B991 Q 1184327 is not delivered. On inquiry, the courier branch at RamMandir, Vijayawada replied recklessly on 20-08-2014 that the Post was returned to NSDL as they don't have delivery service to Gannavaram Village which is about 20 Km from Vijayawada and even they didn't phoned. As the F F Couriers is irresponsible, I request the NSDL to re-dispatch the PAN card at early through Indian Post to the address filled in PAN form 49 A . Thanking you, Sir

non receipt of pan card

Kindly refer to the above stated request for restoration of pan # aifps1450f, which despite having been restored by the jurisdiction ito ward 25 (4) new delhi, vide restoration id # [protected], continues to be reflected as "deactivated / deleted" at the nsdl website.
You are therefore, requested to kindly restore the said pan and desptach the pan card urgenly.
Thanking you.
pan card holder rattan kumar sharma.

• Ha
    harrynickjaan Jun 23, 2011

My PAN card has been not working and his issue date is 25/01/2011 his working in under process kindly inform to me k your Document is not complete.
    My acknowledgement is 881030108408634
    MY date of Birth is 20/12/1989
    My fathers name is Rajveer Singh.
    My address is same Talaspur Kala
    Regards
    Hari Om Kumar

MADHURI SHARMA Dec 28, 2012

PAN NO. BZUPM1832J MY PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED IN MY ADDRESS . PAN CARD DISPATCHED IN 20-12-2012 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no.ZB2191682, .

• Bi
    Bishwajit Mar 14, 2013

Sir, I hv not yet received my Pan card no- BHHPD9280N, Kindly check and inform me
    my name is Meera Devi, DOB 18.01.1957

pancard not received

Sir,
My name is nadeem. my father name is mr. rafiullah. my date of birth is 04-07-1992. I am not received my pan card till yet, but issued on 29.4.2011. by some kind of problem it is returned to mumbai. I request that please re-despatch my pan card.
My nsdl acknowledgment no. is : [protected]
My email id. : nadeem. [protected]@gmail.com
Contact no. [protected]

pancard

My name is neeraj kant and my pan no. is apfpk6774f
My date of birth is 02/02/1979. my acknowledgment number is [protected]. I am not recieved my pan card. please genrate my new pan card. please feed back me immidietly

pancard

SATHYASEELAN.S Mar 28, 2010

Subject : Regarding Reissue my PAN Card against Acknowledgement No : 881020201458552

Dear Sir,

This is in reference to above-mentioned Acknowledgement no. regarding the reissue the Pan Card. This is to again inform you that according to your dept. my Father Name as per our records and providing by me is different. So it is request to please get process according to your records.last month i gave document on NSDL chennai office.so pls reissue my pancard .
    Further for your information please find below the detail .

PAN CARD NO : BLWPS3912D
    Tamil Nadu
    Mobile No : +91-9380866600

Thanking You

Balramsy May 04, 2010

Subject: - Regarding FIR of my lost PAN card.

Dear Sir,

I lost my PAN card. I went to police station for FIR but police took complaint application from me and did not write FIR before me and I dont think they have written any FIR for my PAN card.They told me that they will contact me after 1 week.

Could you provide any other way to get new/duplicate PAN card?

PAN Number: - ADEPY4370Q

Thanks & Regards
    Balram Singh Yadav.

• Su
    subarna saha Jun 16, 2010

i am no rec my pan card. my ack no 020140100690356
    PAN card has been dispatched on 08-Jun-2010 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 2920895880, at the address for communication*,
    but i have not rec pan card till date.

Rajesh914 Jun 29, 2011

I have apply for pan card three month before but till I am recieve my pan card. My ack No. is 021840100273246

• Ki
    kiran shrivastava Sep 18, 2013

ack No. 050159700033520 kiran shrivastava more time or dacouments or sumetted but card or not recived pl sir pl despace forpan card very importent.

non delivery of pan card

I had given a pan card application about 2 months ago, first thes people said your card has returned to us, the reason cited was "consignee not available", it has beebn redispatched to on 14th aug, 2010 by SPEED post but till now it hasnot reached my address, though speed post to any part of of india doesn't takes more than 3 days.my application acknowledgement no is [protected].

• Ar
    arun kumar shah Oct 08, 2010

sir,
    i talked to delhi office many times and they told me to submit some documents. i did the same many times. but still i donot get nay confirmation from their side. i got one email form loknathan from delhi office and he is again saying to submit the same documents which i have already submitted...i donot know what to do now...i tried a lot to communicate them bit noone is receiving the phone... i am really frustrated... help me out.

• Zu
    zuhar alam Jul 27, 2011

dear sir/medem
    My PAN CARD is not received not yet But the NSDL show delivered on 14 jully 2011 from blue dart bill no is 44345140803 here is some reson. we were not present that time so we can't receive so Plz resend MY PAN CARD. Its very uregent... actknowledgment no is 100370200083145
    zuhar alam 9210604830

• 95
    9540prem Aug 05, 2011

Its been more than one months that I have not receivedmy PAN CARD . In the begining I checked it through the net with the acknowledgement no. and check for the pan no. Then I was waiting that I would receive the PAN CARD but I didnot receive it . Would request you to just let me know the reason why ? I have not received my pan card .
    PLS RESEND MY PAN CARD

ACKNOWLEDGE No.060660400787254
    NAME---- PREM CHAND

• Rd
    RD PATEL Nov 14, 2014

Its been more than 08 months that I have not received my PAN CARD . In the begining I checked it through the net with the acknowledgement no.091059700173326 and check for the pan no. My PAN CARD has been return by Post Office .DATE 13 MAY 2014
    PLS RESEND MY PAN CARD
    POST OFFICE MAU AIMA
    DIST ALLAHABAD
    (U. P.) 212507

regarding pan card recovery

With due respect i niharika joshi want to state that i have applied for a pan card a month ago for which i have received the acknowledgement no. [protected]. Although the online inquiry regarding the status confirmed that the pancard was despatched but it could not be deliverd because of the absence of the consignee which is absolutely false as no body actually turned up to deliver it at the mentioned address.

• Ku
    kumar dinesh Dec 31, 2011

With due respect i Dinesh Kumar want to state that i have applied for a pan card a month ago for which i have received the acknowledgement no. 072140200107021. Although the online inquiry regarding the status confirmed that the pancard is under process at NSDL .i see this message daily .please do enquiry for my pan card status.So this is for your information and i hope you will do the required in my favour

• Bh
    bhantai Sep 06, 2012

Sir,
    I had applied online for pan on 4th. Sept.2010(ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER - 881010107447411) but sorry to say that nothing tangible action has been done except withdrawal of rs.94.00 from my savings bank account no. - 365955 at ubi, salkia branch on 04/10/2010 for the purpose.
    Since I have in acute need of pan card I would like to arrange an enquery into the matter and do the needful.
    Thanks & regards

JAYAKUMAR VISWAMBHARAN Jan 08, 2015

050420400405395
    JAYAKUMAR VISWAMBHARAN

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices