Menu
H&R Block / HRB Digital
customer service contacts

H&R Block / HRB Digital
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

526 complaints
126 resolved 400 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of H&R Block / HRB Digital. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile Q&A

H&R Block / HRB Digital headquarters

One H&R Block Way
Oregon, Kansas City 64105

H&R Block / HRB Digital phone number

What is H&R Block / HRB Digital’s email address?

H&R Block / HRB Digital’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

H&R Block / HRB Digital website

What category is H&R Block / HRB Digital related to?

H&R Block / HRB Digital is related to the Tax Services category.

What are the social media accounts of H&R Block / HRB Digital?

What is H&R Block / HRB Digital's Facebook?
Connect with H&R Block / HRB Digital via Facebook at H&R Block / HRB Digital
What is H&R Block / HRB Digital's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to H&R Block / HRB Digital on YouTube at H&R Block / HRB Digital
What is H&R Block / HRB Digital's LinkedIn?
See H&R Block / HRB Digital's portfolio on LinkedIn at H&R Block / HRB Digital

Frequently asked questions about H&R Block / HRB Digital products and services

What is H&R Block / HRB Digital?

H&R Block / HRB Digital is a tax preparation service company in the US.

How to contact H&R Block / HRB Digital?

You can contact H&R Block / HRB Digital by phone at +1 800 472 5625.

Where is H&R Block / HRB Digital located?

H&R Block is located at One H&R Block Way, Kansas City, Oregon, United States - 64105.

View more questions & answers

Overview of H&R Block / HRB Digital complaint handling

526 H&R Block / HRB Digital reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 29, 2007. The latest review Reimbursement was posted on Jun 25, 2022. The latest complaint negative experience/classism with employee at capitol hill location in seattle was resolved on Jun 06, 2017. H&R Block / HRB Digital has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 526 reviews. H&R Block / HRB Digital has resolved 126 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with H&R Block / HRB Digital?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with H&R Block / HRB Digital Customer Service. Initial H&R Block / HRB Digital complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for H&R Block / HRB Digital above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about H&R Block / HRB Digital. Discuss the issues you have had with H&R Block / HRB Digital and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest H&R Block / HRB Digital’s complaints

J
1:37 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

H&R Block / HRB Digital - Reimbursement

I have had H&R block account steadily compromised and I have not gotten any help or funds returned. I have had them just hang up on me and refuse to help me with my disputes. I finally got access to my account and it shows transactions that I wasn't able to find out about before. They refuse to do help me in anyway and just give me the run around. I would...

C
8:43 am EDT

H&R Block / HRB Digital - Tax refund

I'm Cristóbal Marquina I have more than 20 years filling taxes with HR bock.In 2019 I got a loan 1,000 when up to 1,300 because I didn’t got taxes for COVID-19 till 2022. In 2022 I did taxes for 2021. When I got the money they took 1,300 for the loan 2019 but also 1,300 for 2020 and I didn’t take any loan in2020. I’m suing them for that. But the state money...

K
12:21 pm EDT

H&R Block / HRB Digital - Tax preparations

My wife and I filed our 2019 taxes and our tax preparer did not include the 1099-R in the return. It was not caught and we got hit with a $2,223 fee and penalty from the irs in January 2020. We returned to H&R block to file an amendment and the tax preparer had us sit with her for 5 hours while she fumbled with the software. At the start she was saying...