Home Depot / water damage
bought new washer at HD, had it installed in May. All seemed fine til November when I noticed water puddles, soaked carpet in my basement near my washer/bathroom @ plumbing wall. Plumber found the condensate hose (from my furnace) dangling in the plumbing wall area. Apparently, the washer contractor had removed the furnace hose from the drain pipe to fit the new washer hose. So, I didn't know this until November when the furnace kicked on and started draining all over the floor.
Home Depot said they were not responsible for installs. The contractor said 6 months had elapsed so they were not responsible at that point, install warranty had expired. They were all very rude, said the actual install was not a problem. Had damage repairs and additional plumbing expenses. Very dissatisfied w Home Depot.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment