Home Depot / dissatisfied customer

1702 beavercreek cirDuncanville, United States
Phone: 972-709-5179
September 15, 2008

Dear Home Depot Manager:

On July 7, 2008 I purchased Storm Windows from your Duncanville store. A couple of weeks later they were installed. I was very dissatisfied with the service that I received. I don't think that I received the windows that I ordered. My sales consultant was Ronald W. Brett and his sales manager was Rusty Gates. They came to my home and demonstrated two different type windows. I was told (of course) that I would get the better one, which I didn't.

I called Mr. Brett and told him that the windows were not doing what he and Mr. Gates showed me. He told me that he would send someone out to show me how they work. The Project Manager nor the installer could not get the windows to do what Mr. Brett and Mr. Gates showed me.

Mr. Brett promised to be here during the installation, but he didn't, he promised a 12 month no interest no payment which he wrote on the contract and I didn't get it or what was promised.

I have shopped at your stores for many years. I am going to get a loan, pay off my account with you and close it. It seems that your representatives are only interested in a customer signing a contract than satisfying the customer.

Dissatisfied Customer

Wanda Proctor

P.S. I didn't know that I had to e-mail my complaints.

Home Depot Logo Home Depot