Home Depot / credit card - citi retail services
I experienced an issue with my Home Depot Credit Card which is serviced thru CITI Retail Services.
My complaint was forwarded to the Executive Response Unit within the Cardholder Services Division of Citi. A representative from that department named Elizabeth, out of the Gray, Tennessee call center of Citi, contacted me.
After a brief conversation, she became argumentative with me concerning certain issues that I addressed. The conversation ended with still no resolution and still yet, her being argumentative in regards to my complaint.
I would suggest and like to inform consumers that anyone that has a Home Depot account serviced by CITI is in a dead end streak with an attempt to get an issue resolved or addressed.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment