HH Gregg / no rebate received!

Hhgregg in Huntsville, Alabama. On November 12, 2006 I purchased a mattress and box springs and a 32” LCD TV for a total purchase of 1766.45. This included a delivery charge of $59.99 which was supposed to be rebated. This was submitted within 2-3 days of purchase which would have been approximately November 15, 2006.

I still have not received my rebate after numerous calls to the rebate center and being told every time I called it would be mailed by a certain day and I would receive it shortly after that. I have been very patient about this but this has become ridiculous. It is causing me much stress and it is a bad reflection on hhgregg. I will never buy anything else there and I will encourage everyone I see to not purchase there. I see a lot of people as I am the branch manager of a credit union.

If I do not get immediate satisfaction I will return the mattress and television and I will make sure the media is there to cover it.

Comments

• Ji
      21st of Jul, 2007

We bought over $4,500 worth of appliances from HHGregg over a three day period delivered on two separate occasions since they were bought on two separate occasions. We submitted the rebate form as required with all supporting documents. They refused to pay one of the two delivery rebates claiming: "Product Limit Exceeded".

What a bunch of petty scoundrels!

• Al
      18th of Sep, 2007

Have you even tried calling the store? All you have to do is go in to the store, explain what happened, and they will refund the delivery.

• De
      25th of Nov, 2008

i bought a maytag washer for $400. MTW500TQ. the tub bounced off the walls. called a repairman who said it was a kenmore washer with a maytag lable. he said the reason it ibrated off the walls was because the ballance was on top. he also said since sears bought maytag they were able to put a maytag name on a peice of crap. he said he gets lots of calls from hh gregg sales. how can we people as a group sue this company?