HH Gregg / no rebate received!
Hhgregg in Huntsville, Alabama. On November 12, 2006 I purchased a mattress and box springs and a 32” LCD TV for a total purchase of 1766.45. This included a delivery charge of $59.99 which was supposed to be rebated. This was submitted within 2-3 days of purchase which would have been approximately November 15, 2006.
I still have not received my rebate after numerous calls to the rebate center and being told every time I called it would be mailed by a certain day and I would receive it shortly after that. I have been very patient about this but this has become ridiculous. It is causing me much stress and it is a bad reflection on hhgregg. I will never buy anything else there and I will encourage everyone I see to not purchase there. I see a lot of people as I am the branch manager of a credit union.
If I do not get immediate satisfaction I will return the mattress and television and I will make sure the media is there to cover it.
More HH Gregg Complaints & Reviews
- HH Gregg - human resources 
- HHGregg, Inc. - misleading extended service plan 
- HH Gregg - mail in rebates! 
- HH Gregg - don't honor price matching policy 
- HHgregg - former employee 
- HH Gregg - living room furniture
- HHGregg.com - hh gregg’s stainless samsung refrigerator
- HHgregg - all household appliances (range/refrigerator/microwave/dishwasher/washer/dryer/deep freezer)
- HH Gregg - gas range 
- HHgregg - installation of refrigerator water ice maker