Complaints & Reviews

HHGreggthink twice before shopping here

I purchased a washer, dryer, and refrigerator on July 31. All items were in stock and my credit card was charged on that day. Delivery was arranged for 9 days later--two days before I moved into my new home. On the morning of the scheduled delivery, the delivery team called to set up the delivery window and informed me that the refrigerator was now out of stock, there were none in the warehouse, and they had no firm date when they would be received by the warehouse. I pointed out that my credit card had been charged on the day of purchase and my sales receipt noted that all items were in stock, so they must have sold my refrigerator to someone else. My salesperson called to tell me that it is hhgregg warehouse policy to sell an item to a person who wants delivery immediately. It didn't matter that I had already purchased it. They did later deliver the floor model--dented and scratched and with the door on the wrong side. Think twice people. Do you want to deal with this warehouse policy?

HHGreggrude service

Today my husband and I entered the hhgreg store in Jacksonville, FL. We were greated at the door. I picked up a large umbrella to purchase and the young lady immediately asked how was I going to pay for my purchase. At this point I was barely in the store so what difference did it make? She then shadowed us all around the store. When we were ready to check out with a few items she asked us again how we intended to pay. With a debit card my husband replied. She asked us for personal info that we did not wish to give her. Then we were told she could not sell us the items without this information. I'm paying with a debit card this info is not necessary. She told us she was unable to procede with the sell without our name, address, telephone number, etc. I'm thinking that hhgreg sells personal information so beware! We walked out! We will NEVER go back!

Heaton Sep 14, 2011

Even when using a debit card most places of business need a billing address and the name on the card. The fact that you didn't want to give this makes it look like you're the ones in the wrong. Grow up. As for the following you around the store I love how this complaint works. Because if she had not stayed with you you would be on this site ### about not being able to find someone to assist you. The reason they ask what form of payment you are using is because there's only certain registers that except cash. If you wanted to use cash then you'd be a idiot to stand in a line that only accepts credit/debit but after reading your complaint the idiot part doesn't surprise me,

Ge Money/hh Greggdeferred interest

In sept. 2009, I went to grand opening of HH Gregg, offering great deals for the day. Seemed like more sales people than customers. I needed a refrigerator. Prices were so good, I even purchased a flat screen TV and was convinced by employee to open an HH Gregg card instantly on my purchase. I was told my purchased would be "no interest for 1 year" and I left. Well, every month, I received my statement, paid more than the minimun required and that was it. Until, one day so happens I decided to give a better look at my statement to see how much was left to payoff. To my amazement, it was much higher. I backtracked other statements, and saw that the month following the 1 year period, GE Money tacked on a "deferred interest" from the past year of $253.00. never heard the word 'deferred" prior. I Immediately called and more or less they told me too bad. I wrote a letter to dispute and again "too bad" I tried calling and sending registered mail addressing my problem, no response. My issue is, I signed the sales invoice in the store the day of purchase. No salesman told me of this interest thing. I never received a HH Gregg card along with terms and conditions. How would I know if it was never told to me. Are they doing this to everyone? Think this is a legal issue. Any ideas out there?

HHGreggfalse advertisement

I received an advertisement in the mail for a pre-black friday sale at Hhgregg . The advertisement states "Panasonic 50" Class Plasma HDTV SRP799.99 now 599.99". I went into the store on 11/19/10 and had Ashley Sprague salesperson helped me. I showed her the ad. She showed me the T.V. The current price was 799.99. She stated that was because the sale did not start until Nov 21-Nov 27. She then stated that they had a 30 day price match guarantee and that I could purchase the TV today and come back during the sale dates on the advertisement, show them my receipt and the advertisement, and then I would get the 200$ price difference right away. I went back on Nov 22 and showed customer service my receipt and ad. They said that they could not give me the discount because I purchased a different model than what was on sale. I asked to speak to a manager and he said there was nothing I could do but I could return it. I am a single mom and have no one to help me to return the item. He said they would not come get it and that I would have to return it somehow. He even laughingly said they could take it out of the salespersons paycheck since she was the one that made the mistake. I was so upset I did not get his name. He was a white male with red hair and red beard. I looked at the advertisement and there is no where on it that specifies what model of tv. There are also no exclusions or small print that states which model. I have the advertisement and my receipt. I was on a specific budget and was promised the sales price on this tv. I want the sales discount of 200$.

Heaton Sep 14, 2011

You waited this long to complain? This is called a fake complaint to make Hhgregg look bad. A lot of competitors do it. Nice try.

HHGreggI didnt spend $1,000 on a tv and $200 on a warranty to have no tv for 6 weeks

HHGregg service and warranty issues. I bought a 50' Samsung Plasma TV from HHGregg in late February for $1, 000, I Also spent $200 on the 'Extended Warranty'. The second week in April, the screen went very dark and barely visible. I called the warranty number and they sent out an indepentant TV service. They had to take me TV and told me it would be about 10 days. Well its been 15 now, and I was told today it would be another 3 weeks at least to get the part in. So I called HHGregg and wanted to exchange my TV or get a refund. They dont except exchanges after 14 days, they wont do a refund, and have been very very unhelpful in this situation. I am watching an old 19' now, I didn't spend $1, 000 on a TV and $200 on a warranty to have no TV for 6 weeks.

TheWayItIs Jun 19, 2011

You are at the mercy of the TV repair company. They get paid by your warranty company (in your brochure) and that process is not necessarily swift. No extended warranty gives loaners or money (credit) back unless the product cannot be repaired. Call HH Gregg corporate customer service to see if that gets you anywhere. If that doesn't work, your local TV Action/Consumer reporter should be able to expedite things.

Heaton Sep 14, 2011

Think if you didn't have that $200 warranty. You'd be out of a $1000 and no tv at all so get over it.

HHGreggbad warranty and service

HHGregg service and warranty issues. I bought a 50' Samsung Plasma TV from HHGregg in late February for $1, 000, I Also spent $200 on the 'Extended Warranty'. The second week in April, the screen went very dark and barely visible. I called the warranty number and they sent out an indepentant TV service. They had to take me TV and told me it would be about 10 days. Well its been 15 now, and I was told today it would be another 3 weeks at least to get the part in. So I called HHGregg and wanted to exchange my TV or get a refund. They dont except exchanges after 14 days, they wont do a refund, and have been very very unhelpfull in this situation. I am watching an old 19' now, I didnt spend $1, 000 on a TV and $200 on a warranty to have no TV for 6 weeks. PLEASE HELP!

TheWayItIs May 30, 2011

You paid for an "extended" warranty. Samsung is liable for year ONE (regardless of who you call) and your plan administrator (in the back of the terms and conditions) just defers the service calls to mfr service. Your beef is with the mfr unless you really got a lemon - in this case the implied warranty - which every state has - is in effect.

HHGreggworst company ever

Hhgreg has the worst customer service ever. i recently made a purchase for washer and dryer from your Matthews, nc Store. i purchase a brand new dryer, and the washer was open box, but i was told it never been displayed or sold to anyone. before i made a purchase, i inspected the washer, and it was in mint condition. i scheduled my delivery for march 19th. i never received my delivery, and when i called to inquire, i was told my order was sold to someone else, and that model been discontinued, and there are no more new washer and dryers in stock. when i spoke to store manager, he rudely said, " either you take used merchandise or cancel the order"

finally they sent me a floor model washer and dryer ( full of scratches ). i spoke to the store manager, and he said there are no options for me. i filed a complaint with Hhgreg's consumer affairs department, i spoke to Debra katra and her manager danna several times. they were no help at all. i was given an option again and again to cancel my order. when i made my purchase, i spent the whole day to purchase. why did i have to do it again. then ms katra said, i can buy the model which replaced my order, and i have to pay the difference of about $1500 more on top of what I've already paid. i wasted almost a month to resolve this issue, seems like No one cares. Ms Katra said carelesly to file a complaint with the CEO. there is too much to say, and cant even type all that. bottom line is, i would recomend every single person i know, not to shop at Hhgreg. we as a consumer have many choice.i am willing to provide more info if there is anyone out there from Hhgreg, who cares about consumers.

• Do
                  DONEWITHHGREGG Apr 17, 2012

I BOUGHT A T.V. AND THEY TRYED TO GIVE ME 40% OF MY MONEY BACK I TOOK THEM TO COURT AND WON ALL MY MONEY BACK AND SOME NEXT TIME TAKE THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS ARE IF YOU STILL CAN TAKE THEM TO COURT HHGREGG NEEDS TO BE ASHAMED OF THERE SELFS

HHGregg — employee abuse

i am not going to tell consumers not to shop at hhgregg because you can get some great buys. but those great...

GE Money & HHGregg — purchase product

I purchase a refrigetoron 2/13/2011 and by 3/2/2011. it went up. I contacted HHGRGG an GE Money and HHGregg...

HHGreggpoor customer service & coupon fraud

hhgregg appliances & electronics
                ATTN: Dennis L May
                4151 East 96TH Street
                Indianapolis, Indiana 46240

Lance Kramer
                ***************
                ***************
                I mailed the letter below to HHGregg concerning a terrible customer service experience I encountered. To date, I have not received a call or any communication concerning my concern. Please think twice before spending your hard earned money at HHGregg as they don't seem to appreciate your business and are not ethical.

Reference: Order # ****-*****

Dear Mr. May,

I have been a loyal hhgregg customer for many years which my family and I have purchased several TV’s, and appliances. Thinking that I was a valued customer, I signed up for the hhgregg gold program to take advantage of offers not available to the general public. I had a very unfortunate experience when I shopped at and attempted to use my reward at the hhgregg location in Reynoldsburg Ohio (store #60).

I have been in the market for a Mitsubishi 60 inch DLP Television. As most people, I researched the model which I was interested in (WD-60738) on the internet to get an idea of how much the units were selling for. I found the unit listed on the Circuit City website for a total price of $850 including shipping and handling and no tax. The unit was listed as an open box model which didn’t bother me.

I called hhgregg to give the company a chance to meet or beat the price. I spoke to Robert ***** at the ***** location. Mr. ***** was very professional and went to bat for me. Through a few phone calls, I was told that the price could be matched since the same model was at the store as a display and could be sold as an open box. I informed Mr. **** that I would be down to purchase the TV later that night.

I arrived at the store and was greeted by Mr. *****. Again, I was treated very professionally and was shown the TV. My order was written up and I was escorted to the customer service desk as I was ready to pay for my purchase. This is the point where my experience with hhgregg went south very quickly.

I was one of two customers in line. The customer service desk had two computers available to check people out. One of the customers was at one of the stations. I was at the other (which nobody was there to assist). Mr. ***** and I stood at the counter looking over at the other person getting serviced for a good 10 minutes. The customer service area didn’t say anything to me such as “we will be right with you” or “sorry for your delay”. I was basically treated as an invisible object standing at the desk with no real value as a paying customer.

Mr. ***** finally got tired of waiting as well and went to find another employee to help us check out. After a few minutes, a younger male with glasses (don’t have his name) came to the desk. The person seemed irritated at best that I needed help. As an example, the clerk immediately placed the “closed” sign on his section right behind my order in frustration that others were waiting behind me as he clearly didn’t want to go above and beyond to help clear the line.

As the clerk started to type my order into the computer, calls were coming into the store. Rather than focus on me as a paying customer, the clerk decided to answer the phone and try to multi task which didn’t work. The clerk got one call which a person was upset their credit from a returned item didn’t post to their credit card account. I must have waited 15 minutes at the desk while he attempted to get all of the caller’s information to do research why I was trying to pay. As he continued to answer the phone, I tried to let him know I had an hhgregg gold coupon worth $75 dollars off my purchase price as the TV I bought was in the price range of $700 to $1299. I think he heard me but still was focused on customers calling in. I had to leave the desk for a few minutes and ask Mr. ****** if I could borrow the phone to call my wife and let her know I was going to be late since the process was taking so long.

I came back to the desk and the clerk finally was done with his customer phone calls and was able to talk to me. I was immediately told “The Manger is not going to except this coupon”. I asked for the reason and was told that I already got a good deal on the TV and he was not going to honor it. I asked to speak with the Manager.

The Sales Manager, Brandon Vawandingham came over to the desk. I asked why my coupon wouldn’t be honored. I was told that normally the store doesn’t price match with internet stores and that he was doing me a favor matching the price. In addition, I was told that the store was losing $20 dollars on the deal and couldn’t cut the price any further. I asked for Mr. Vawandingham to show me on the coupon where it indicated my coupon couldn’t be honored because I got too good of a deal. He took the coupon from me and outlined two sections which he claimed were the legal reasons why the coupon didn’t have to be accepted. The first sentence outlined “SRP indicates suggested retail price”. The second sentence “hhgregg reserves the right to limit quantities. Models and quantities may vary by store”. As you can see, neither sentence has anything to do with honoring the coupon.

I went on to tell Mr. Vawandingham about the very poor customer service experience I had with the clerk. Mr. Vawandingham defended the clerk’s actions in stating that calling customers could turn out to be hhgregg paying customers also. He re-affirmed his position by asking me if my call got answered when I called the store asking about the price match. I couldn’t believe that the manager was telling me that callers on the phone were just as important as paying customers with cash at the checkout counter. In my opinion, the customer being serviced is the customer that should be focused on until the transaction is complete. By the time everything was done, it took me 30 minutes to check out.

In conclusion, first and foremost, I am very dissatisfied with the way I was treated as a customer and will influence my buying decisions in the future. Second, I truly believe that my coupon should have been honored. The reasons why it couldn’t be honored were not listed within the legal language of the coupon as such. As a business person myself, I can’t believe that hhgregg would be willing to lose a lifetime customer over $75.

I would appreciate a call to discuss the matter further. Up to this point, I used and recommended hhgregg for all my electronic and appliance needs. I am hopeful the matter can be settled so I can continue to do so.

I have included a copy of my receipt along with the coupon showing the Managers outlines within the envelope.

Thanks,
                Lance

• Ec
                    ecooper35 Mar 07, 2011

Dear Mr. Kramer

We are researching this industry and we are hoping you might contact us. e-mail: mikecooper54 (at)gmail.com Thank you.

HHGreggsold fake

I brought four stainless steel appliances from H. H. GREGG and had discolor on one of them after 18 months. They offered a partical store credit but told me tough on the other units. I just want to let people know if you go to H.H. GREGG take a National Tire-Battery! with you. If it sticks to the appliances it's not 100% stailless steel. I went to a small claims court. I got a judge that had noe clue what stainless steel is. Any help you can so to let other people know would be great.

thatnameisalreadytaken Nov 30, 2012

What brand of appliances did you buy? And did it say stainless steel on it? Or did it say "stainless look"? They do have some much cheaper appliances that are not stainless steel, but look like it, until you look close. We are buying our stainless appliances one at a time, so the bite of the cost of the real thing doesn't hurt so much.

HHGreggproperty damage

Dishwasher delivered on 1/17/2011, Delivery guy broke counter top while installing dishwasher. Nobody from hhgregg has done anything about this and today is 2/1/2011. Called customer service and after about 45 minutes and one idiot named bill, I reached Mary (the manager of customer service). Mary informed me that hhgregg is not responsible for breaking my property but the delivery service should be responsible. I informed her that I had already tried to contact the delivery service (who is a subcontractor) one week ago and received one phone call back from Mr. Muncie who said he would get right on it. Still no action from anybody. It was a surprise to find out that this company uses subcontractors who are not responsible- they came wearing hhgregg shirts and represented themselves as employees of the company. Needless to say I will never do business with this racquet . # weeks later now, and countertop is still broken. Very poor customer service-if it can be considered customer service

• Do
                        DOitRIGHT2011 May 10, 2011

I had a similar situation which HHgregg subcontractors damaged my property. It took me filing a complaint with BBB.org and placing the issue on facebook as well as complaining to HHgregg corporate headquarters to get anywhere. Took me five months to get the delivery company to pay up but that is only after Mr. Muncie from Spirit Delivery (hhgregg subcontractors) contacted me after five months of avoiding me and yelled at me telling me I should of called him to deal with this directly not HHgregg. Idiot man! So I yelled back at him because I tried many times over the course of five months to contact him but he avoided me! Good luck with them. DO NOT stop fighting for your money for the damaged property!!! Keep at it and eventually you will get your damaged fixed.

HHGreggvery poor delivery service

I wish I had seen this site before buying my dryer from hhgregg. I did get a pretty good deal on it, only because I'd shopped around myself and saw what the lowest price was. There were going to charge me delivery because with the sale price, the item fell below the delivery threshold, but I was able to get that adjusted (they took off the delivery charge from the price of the item). When it came time to deliver, they called at 6:30 am (yes, woke me up) but did show up at 7:30 as promised (it helps, I guess, to be the first delivery of the day). That's the end of the positive. When they showed up, they looked at our hook-up and said they weren't allowed to install the dryer because it was vented under the house. They left the dryer in the middle of the floor, packed up their gear, and left. Didn't tell us anything about hooking it up ourselves, didn't even hook up to the water line, just left. It took my husband at least an hour to do what they could have easily done in 15 minutes, and they could have told us before we even bought it if there were changes to the law regarding venting of dryers under the house, if indeed that is true. I've just left a very poor grade on the delivery confirmation phone-line; I wonder if there will be any follow-up. I will not be shopping there again.

HHGregg — false advertising bait and switch

I received an advertisement in the mail for a pre-black friday sale at Hhgregg. The advertisement state...

HHGreggge credit/late charges

GE Money, the finance partner with HH Gregg, is a credit supplier which should be avoided. I financed an Electric Range on their 12 months same as cash program and have been hit with late payment charges twice. I pay my monthly payment Electronically, and they seem to delay processing the payments. I pay several bills due on this date at the same time. Everyone else posts the payments and everything works like electronic payments are suppossed to work. Not GE. I was told to contact my Bank. So my response is 'I will not shop at HH Gregg' and express my disappointment with GE to as many others as possible. I'm paying the balance off and HH Gregg can screw someone else.

• Nl
                            nlmccre1969 Mar 29, 2011

You're holding hhgregg responsible for your bank's actions because...why, exactly? Not all bills are available for EFT, in which case the bank, your bank, draws up a check and mails it to GE. If that's an issue, then don't you think it would be prudent to schedule the payment a week in advance so that the payment would get there on time? This is your fault...not GE's and not hhgregg's. Perhaps you should have called your bank. But, hey, you have to point the finger at someone, so why not blame the ones who aren't setting up the payments. Common sense should have told you that after the first time the payment didn't arrive on time, that calling the bank would have yielded the answer to your question and how to avoid it again. After all, they are the ones who actually submit the payments for transfer.

I, myself, have a couple of bills, that while I have them set up in bill pay, because they are not eligible for an electronic transfer, I play it smart and CALL THEM IN OR PAY THEM ON THE COMPANY'S WEBSITE.

HHGregg — return policy

I bought an acer notebook for my daughter as a Christmas gift. When I bought the notebook I mentioned it wa...

HHGreggbad service

Ok so - almost 5 years ago, we go to HHGregg, buy one of their best Hitachi 55 inch HDTV / LCD and we pay $400 extra $'s for the extended warranty. We were told at the time of sale IF the TV was not able to be repaired in 30 days, this warranty would replace the TV with something comparable. Well...it took 87 days for my Hitachi to be repaired. It was a nightmare. I never could find out who the warranty company was, calls were never returned, and they ended up telling me that HHGreggs salesman had lied because there is no set amount of days you wait before they fix your tv. MAKE SURE you get whatever they are promising you in this extended, extra cost warranty IN WRITING before you purchase the warranty. From now on, I probably won't buy the best - I will buy cheaper, hope it lasts for a few years and then when troubles start, throw the set away. In home repair is outrageous...and even when you buy the best anymore, it doesn't mean longer lasting. Sad - right?

• Valerie Dec 04, 2008

We purchased a small refrigerator that was on sale from the HHGregg store in Piqua, OH. It's been one big hassle. I am 65 years old, and it's a 50+ mile round trip.

The hassle began when I called to see if it was in stock, they said it wasn�t, and I'd have to come in and pay for it, before they'd order it. They wouldn't take my credit card over the phone. So I drove over and paid cash.

When it came in, I called and asked if they'd deliver it. They told me I had to come in first and pay for the delivery, (Evidently, they would not trust me to pay the delivery man). So I called a friend, and we went to pick it up instead.

When I got it home, it was defective, it wouldn't cool. I called the store, they told me to call the service center, who told me I'd have to call the manufacturer. I called them, they said they'd send someone out to fix it.

After no one came to fix it in the next five days, I called the store back. I talked to the manager this time. He said he'd order me a new one, but I had to bring this one back, before he'd order it. That would be two more trips over and back. But I said OK.

The next morning my wife and I decided to just get our money back, we�d had enough hassle already. When I got to the store, I told the manager I just wanted a refund. He got a little pissy, and said that�s not what we agreed on last night. I told him I changed my mind, we�d been hassled enough.

He said he�d give me a refund, but he had the right to charge me a 20% restocking fee. (That was about $54.00.) I asked him how he could charge a restocking fee when he sold me defective merchandise. He said I should have read the back of the invoice. I said I�d pay the restocking fee, just write it up. When I asked for the cash back, he said they�d send a check in the next 7 to 10 days, he said they also had the right do this as it was also stated on the back of the invoice.

Before I walked out of the store, I told him he was going to get a little publicity. I�d write the Attorney General, Better Business Bureau, and post this on several web sites. He didn�t seem to care.

Joel Aug 05, 2010

I wish I'd read the reviews here before purchasing my new fridge. The two day delivery took nine days and even after I told them repeatedly BEFORE I PURCHASED THE FRIDGE that my drive way was very narrow and they needed to use a small truck, they showed up with a 34ft truck. Their smallest truck. When they could not get the truck to my house they TOLD ME TO BORROW a smaller truck from a friend or neighbor so they could complete the delivery. I went back to the store and told them just give me my money back and I'll buy elsewhere. They said no, no, no, we can make this work. I finally did borrow a truck from a friend and got the fridge to my house where the installers dumped it and ran. They didn't even bother to put my 70# house door back on the hinges leaving me to fight with it by myself for 30 minutes.

But it gets better.

When I noticed the next morning the seal on the freezer was not working, lots of condensation and ice in the freezer, and reported back to the store they said they'd send a team out to check it. The bozo team arrived a week later to tell me the seal was bad and they'd have to swap out my fridge.

After three weeks of waiting while they tried to figure out how to get a truck to my place the bottom line from the regional manager was, it was my problem. I had to get the fridge back to the store for a refund, if I couldn't manage to do it, no refund. I told the sales person 3 times explicitly before I purchased the fridge it would be difficult to get it to my place, were they sure they could do it. I was told repeatedly yes, we can deliver it to you, no problem.

Not only did they lie through their teeth every step of the way, they never returned calls, and then in the end expected me to somehow get a 400# brand new but defective fridge back to their store to get a refund.

• Ad
                              Adam Nov 05, 2010

I recently purchased a $2500 LG LED TV from HH Gregg in Dayton, OH. I bought insurance worth $500 too (just to be safe).The picture is awesome. Unfortunately, the screeen went blank in 3 weeks. I called H Grregg ans was asked to call LG. LG sent a repair man in 5 days and I was told the part he needs is in backorder and they will replace it with a new one. In short, I have now been waiting 1 week and there is still no clarity as to when I will get my tv fixed or replaced. I called HHGregg and the manager said they cant do anything about it. MORAL LESSON: Dont buy an LG TV and stick to the pro's like BEST BUY to buy your expensive electronics.

H.H. Gregg — treatment & discrimination

WARNING TO POTENIAL EMPLOYEES: H.H. Gregg is a career move you surely could live without, it would be your...

HHGreggtv ad

I am Carl Pope from Hickory NC. hhgregg had a TV ad during the week of Labor Day. This ad stated that all items in the store were on sale, for anything $99.00 and more you could get 24 months payment plan. No exclusions apply. I went to the Hickory store at 1843 Catawba Valley Blvd. The store manager advised me he did not know anything about the TV ad, and if this was true the computers will not be on sale. I told the manager that the TV ad stated TVs, Computers and all electronics and more were on sale. I also called the Corp. office of hhgregg at [protected]. I had to call three times and talked to three differen people. None of them could help me and did not know who I could talk to. The last person advised me to send a e-mail to the company. I hope that someone from the hhgregg Corp. office can call me and tell me why this store in Hickory does not honor the sales that your company has on your on TV ad. Thank You Carl Pope

HH Greggworst place ever

07/29/2010
                              Went to HH Gregg to purchase new dishwasher and stove due to my current stove and dishwasher were no longer working right. Spoke with salesman and was looking at Fridge as well. He told me that the delivery charge was $69.99 and covered delivery and installation of up to 5 appliances. Looked at open box model of Fridge and salesman told me item was new and has never been used before. I bought it along with dishwasher, microwave, and Stove. The sale took a long time to put info into computer and had to have sales manager Jason Mercer come over a few times. As Randy the salesman was entering info into computer he told me that the dishwasher was not covered under $69.99 delivery fee and a separate installation fee would have to be paid. I said I would install myself. Then later in the inputs he told me that the microwave was not covered with $69.99 delivery fee. I said that I would install myself as he told me everything that came with items for an easy install. Left store with a delivery date of 7/30/2010. Took out HH Gregg card for 0% offer on all appliances. All Appliances were Frigidaire Professional Series.

07/30/2010
                              Fridge, Dishwasher, Stove, and microwave were delivered. The Fridge was hooked up and looked to be working fine. The stove was not however. The delivery guy and partner had dropped the stove which they didn’t tell me they dropped. Had told me a leg was missing on the stove and they should have caught that from the store. He brought microwave and dishwasher in and left stove in garage as it didn’t have a leg. The microwave and dishwasher were missing all parts needed for me to install. The dishwasher was dented on one side that wasn’t there the night before and was missing front plate and all tubes and hoses needed to install. I called the store and they put me in contact with Mary Beth. She had told me she would personally deliver the items needed to install microwave and dishwasher. She brought the items out and told me that someone would be out later to install dishwasher, microwave and stove at no cost to me. She would also credit my HH Gregg charge $100 for damage to dishwasher. Later that day got a phone call from Mary Beth saying that I would have to pay for installation charges for microwave and dishwasher and told her I would not. Hours went by and I had waited most of day for install kits for both items. She finally said they would install items for free. 9:00 p.m. Rusty and his partner came out and did installation with dishwasher and microwave with no problems. The stove however was very bad on bottom and they agreed it had been dropped. They had found stones in bottom legs of stove. When they opened up stove they found the missing leg along with a piece to fridge that was installed. They said that the 1st delivery guy must have put those in there due to the fact that the piece to the fridge was in there as well. They managed after a half an hour with plyars and a hammer to get leg back on stove because bottom of stove was messed up so bad. They were able to get stove in and installed. After they left I noticed stove was not level with counter and could not be moved because bottom was so bad.
                              07/31/2010
                              Went into store and spoke with Mary Beth and Jason Mercer. I found another stove to replace the one that was installed. Jason said it was $50 more than the one I had and I agreed with that and had stove delivery and install for next day.
                              08/01/2010 –Rusty Came out again with partner to remove broken stove and and install new one. No Problems. The fridge that I had bought however has not stopped running since it was put in.
                              08/02/2010
                              Spoke with Mary Beth about Fridge and she said they would replace with Brand New Fridge. And would be out on 8/03/2010 to deliver and take out old one.
                              08/03/2010
                              No Fridge new fridge no phone call, nothing waited on new fridge all day.
                              08/03/2010
                              Later that day got phone call from Repair man and they told me that me HH Gregg called them to look at Fridge.
                              08/04/2010
                              Repair man came out and said Fridge was supposed to run all the time that is what makes them efficient. I sat and spoke with him and told him that the fridge has never shut off since I had it. He told me it must have shut off and performed some more tests. He found that the temperature reading were not right with the freezer side of fridge and said he would have to order part. The part was a thermister. Told him that I would see if I could get a new fridge but order part anyway. Time frame the following Tuesday 08/10 2010 part would be in.
                              08/05/2010
                              Woke up and went down stairs Fridge was still running and water was all over floor. The temp on fridge was very high and now longer cooling. Went back to store to get new fridge and picked out floor model because that is all they would give me. Spoke with manager CJ and Randy Lighty again. He told me Fridge was new and was just an open box never been used. Set up delivery for next day to be delivered. Randy had told me he had left fridge on at my request to make sure it was working right. After 4 hours I called Randy and he stated that fridge got to temp and shut off and was working. He unplugged it and would be delivered next day.
                              08/05/2010
                              Called Ge who handles the credit card for HH Gregg. They had stated that only one item was on promotional rate of 0% for 12 months and the rest were being charged 29.99% interest. Spoke with Josh at store he said he would get it fixed. He said he sent an email to Credit Card Company.
                              08/06./2010
                              Old Fridge was taken out and new on was delivered. The delivery guys had installed fridge and after an hour fridge started to make awful noise coming from compressor and was not holding temperature as well.
                              08/07/2010
                              Went back to store HH Gregg in Mechanicsburg. I asked Jason Mercer if I could speak with him. I spoke with him and told him Fridge was not working right. He had told me that he would get me a brand new fridge next day for the same price I paid said he would take care of everything.
                              08/08/2010
                              Got a phone call from HH Gregg saying the new fridge that they got in was damaged had a dent in it. They would order me a new one and it would be delivered the next day.
                              08/09 2010.
                              Called store to make sure fridge would be out 1st thing and or after 3:00 pm. I had an appointment with a potential client and would not be home between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Spoke with Josh and he stated he would keep the delivery time between 1 and 4 p.m. be last stop. When I got home called store again to make sure delivery men did not come out yet. Josh stated they have not and would be out around 4. Got a phone call from Rusty saying he would be there around 5 or after 5. They did not show till 6:00 p.m. Delivery men started to take out old fridge when one of them called me outside to look at new fridge. The new fridge had a large dent in rear corner of fridge and they said that they would bring out a new one first thing in the morning and even marked it on paperwork. Said they would be there maybe 7:15 to 8:15 a.m.

08/10/2010
                              I woke up at 6:45 to get ready for delivery men. Got a voicemail from Billy stating he would be out between 4 and 7? I called him back and he told me I was the last delivery of the day and I told him I supposed to be the first. He hung up on me. He called me back and stated he lost service. Still no fridge. Billy got here after 7 and they had the same fridge with the same dent in it as the night before. Finally after calling HH Gregg many times they brought a brand new fridge out. Thank to Rusty. He was the only person at HH Gregg that was sincere.
                              If you decide to buy from HH Gregg you would have made the worst decision in your life. Don’t go through this and go somewhere else. You may have to pay a lil more but its well worth it.