Having problems with Premier Range?

Premier Range reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 28, 2009. The latest review Glass splash back was posted on Dec 30, 2020. The latest complaint Misrepresentation was resolved on Oct 28, 2009. Premier Range has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews. Premier Range has resolved 1 complaints.

Premier Range Customer Service Contacts

Crow Carr Ings Mill, Vale St.
Todmorden, England, West Yorkshire
Sun10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Premier Range Complaints & Reviews

Dec 30, 2020

Premier Range — Glass splash back

Reference order number:-#106571 Order value £402.96 I placed an order for a glass splash back for our new...

Premier Range Ltdfaulty hob

I have been in contact with Premier Range re my faulty hob since December, When I first contacted them, they was amazing and got back to me within a few hours. I was very impressed. Since I have had numerous e mails & Telephone calls to them. Back in I was told a part was on order from France and would be fitted once received. I have since contacted again via e-mail & phone but nothing has been arranged for the hob to be repaired. They have asked me to send the hob back, to which I have said no doe them leaving me without a hob. I have advised that I will be taking this further and they still haven't bothered to try and resolve

Premier Range LtdCooker hood - very poor service

AVOID this company - Premier Range products are SHODDY and their service is truly AWFUL!!!

I ordered a cooker hood that the website said was in stock - it wasn’t, but they failed to tell me for several weeks. When they did call they offered to 'make one up from spares’. I was told on the phone that the engineer would test everything to ensure is was working.
    Unit 1 was delivered - the chimney housing the motor and the base unit were INCOMPATIBLE!
    We complained.
    Unit 2 arrived in an undamaged box - upon opening, the unit was DENTED on one side.
    We complained.
    Unit 3 arrived in an undamaged box - upon opening, the unit was DENTED on TWO sides!!
    We complained again.
    Unit 4 arrived - this time without the glass. It was not dented. We installed it, swapping the glass from Unit 2.
    All this meant that the builder had to re-cut the ceiling hole and remount the chimney as the 4th unit was different to the first.
    The lights on Unit 4 flickered on and off - there was a loose connection in one of the plugs. My builder is an electrician, he had to cut the plug out and wire in a different one.

I’ve:

Had to chase the company so many times to get info and update.

Been threatened by their team that ‘Since we’ve sent you 2 items that didn’t work we might as well cut our losses, refund you the money, and walk away - this order isn’t profitable to us any more’ (even though I’ve cut holes and mountings explicitly to fit your hood!!).

Spent 2x £160 additionally and unnecessarily on labour with the builder.

Been ignored - not responded to on emails until I chase, then told 'I did send the email, it must have been lost in cyberspace' - (yeah, right, like that happens! That's in same credibility category as 'the dog ate my homework').

After much hassle and (eventual) exchange of email, the General Manager of Premier Range refused to offer any recompense, and added insult to injury with saying (quote): 'I am happy the team here' and then blamed us for the error: '...we didn't do anything wrong.
    However by fitting it before fully testing, not adhering to clear instructions, it appears your fitter did.' (even though we'd been told the unit had been fully tested before sending - remember, that's the 2 parts of the unit that were completely incompatible!!).

In short, don't trust Premier Range - much of what they've said/claimed during this episode has been untrue.

• Va
        ValliDundee Nov 24, 2016

Wish I had read this site before also dealing with them and receiving similar problems. Two years ago I purchased a cooker hood from them and this year it broke down. I had my installer check it out and when he contacted Premier they strangely managed to tell him that it was a faulty electric control board item. They denied it was a reoccurring fault but this seemed strange since they were able to diagnose and recommend repair to him after brief mail.
        Anyway, this was August 2016 and I asked him to order spare part as recommended, then after many contacts with them he now advises me that they will not have these spares till after Xmas.
        Very disappointing service since I only see present way to fix this is to buy another cooker hood ...WHICH will DEFINATELY NOT BE FROM THEM
        People be very aware of this company, since if they sell you an item with a Warrenty, it is WORTH NOTHING

Premier Range Ltd — Misrepresentation

I purchased a kitchen extractor for an urgent delivery to a property I am developing. The extractor wa...