Hertz Car Rental / item left in rental stolen!

9000 Airport BlvdLos Angeles, CA, United States
Phone: 310-568-3400
I recently rented a car from Hertz car company; it was a one-way rental from New Mexico to California. I drove 12-hours straight in order to return the vehicle in 1-day; it cost $153.00 a day. I was in such a rush that I did not check the van throughly when I returned it. I called Hertz to inform them of my error and to inquire if my item had been found. I received no phone call. I went back to the airport site and remembered that I said hello to a you man there, when I had initially check the car in. I asked him if he remembered me and he informed me that he had. I asked if anyone had turned in the DVD.VHS player. This young man was able to describe my item. Long story short. Nobody seem to know where my item was everyone became stoned faced and the lost and found manager stated that no one had turned in the item. When I asked her if she had spoken to the young man, she informed me that she instructed him to not admit that he saw the item unless it was in his hand. So, I have not received a phone call or any follow-up from this company, good service turned out to be bad because of the people who cleaned the cars.

Hertz Logo Hertz