HDFC Titanium Credit Card / regarding conversion of the swipped amount into easy emi's
I am abhijit satish shetye and I have been allotted a hdfc bank titanium international master card.
In addition on getting the card I have also been allotted a credit limit of rs. 50, 000.
I have swiped my card for a purchase of an electonic goods.
When I had received the card, it has clearly been mentioned on the pamphlet to which the card is attached that easy emi's are available on purchase of any electronic goods. At the same time after swiping my card I spontaneously got a verification call from the customer care to cross check if I myself have swiped the card, at the same time also I have told that I need to get it converted to easy emi.
At that time I got a feed back that the transaction gets booked in 24 hrs and so you need to call after 24 hrs and your amount will be converted to easy emi. But then I come to know that the easy emi scheme is not available on my card but still we will get back to you.
Since then I am calling up the customer care for the easy emi scheme but I haven't got any revert on the easy emi facility on my swiped amount.
Kindly request you to please convert my amount as it will be impossible for me to pay the entire amount in a single shot.
More HDFC Titanium Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - it is about credit card irrelevant calls
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised amb charges
- HDFC Bank - credit card expired (card not received)
- HDFC Bank - credit card complaint
- HDFC - 1305 rs was debited from my hdfc account without any transaction and information