HDFC bank / ecs dr billdesk

1 India Review updated:

28 Apr 2008 ECS DR RTN CHGS - I-F [protected] 28 Apr 2008 200.00 -147.38
28 Apr 2008 ECS DR BillDesk-TTELBL-[protected] 00[protected] 28 Apr 2008 339.00 52.62
28 Apr 2008 ECS DR BillDesk-TTELBL-[protected] 00[protected] 28 Apr 2008 339.00 -286.38

I haven't auth this transactions. I have sent them loads of mails regarding the same and even i have called them up and they haven't given any kind of responce.
Because of there mistake my a/c is in negitive balance. This the 2nd time they have done a mistake. Please take an serious action and make customer feel happy. This the 1st time iam writting you hope this won't make me sad. I have come to having an hope. Please make this hope to be fullfilled.

Thanks and Regards,
Sharath K

Sh

Comments

• Ra
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I have a ECS running on my HDFC bank account # 01321000103283, and I maintain a balance of around Rs.3200- Rs.3700 in my saving account, whose minimum balance amount is Rs.2500. I do a max of 4 - 5 transaction during a month, since I have a SBI saving account & Axis Bank salary account. Still my account has been put on hold and also around Rs 100 have been deducted from account during the month of sep'08.
    my account is put on hold and I am not even informed by my home branch. because of the above deduction the amount in my account is less than the ECS which ideally goes on 1st of every month. I would appreciate a proper answer from HDFC as to how am I doing very huge transaction( in term of amount or # of transactions), because of which you people put my account on hold so frequently.