HDFC bank / rejection of credit card
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
February 19, 2010 at 4:13 pm
Recently hdfc bank rejected my credit care twice.
On email them i just get a reply as of now due to various reasons they are unable to offer me the same.
On my personal enquiry, i gt an informal information that i am listed in cibil.
I have never owned a credit card and never been a dafaulter. To my surprise if i have been, how sbi issued me a car loan about 8 months back which is still running on my name.
So i feel somewhere something is wrong. Hdfc is not helping me out in giving me details where what i have been shown in what context i am a defaulter.
Approaching hdfc bank through email from last many many months now is wasting my time.
How should i proceed now and where to approach. Please help me.
More HDFC bank Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank Juhu Versova Branch Mumbai - closure of loan of 40 lac rupees and deposit of 75 lacs in my account without any intimittion
- HDFC Bank - it is about credit card irrelevant calls
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised amb charges
- HDFC Bank - credit card expired (card not received)
- HDFC Bank - credit card complaint