Greyhound Lines — bus delay cost me another airline fare
This is regarding a case that I have already opened with one of the greyhounds's customer service agents . The case # 271542 which is in the name of Ziad kablawi, bus itinerary #[protected] travelling from London, Ontario to Toronto Pearson airport .
Unfortunately, the bus couldn't make it on time. It was supposed to arrive at 12:30 pm, but was delayed 1 whole hour. I arrived at 1:30 pm to the airport . Upon arrival I was told that the baggage check- in has closed because of the bus's delay in arriving on time . I had to buy another ticket .The first ticket cost me $600. After begging the airline agent to give me a discount because the delay was not in my hands, she was kind enough to bring it down to $210.
Now as a frustrated customer, I was told by one of their agents that I should expect a bus ticket refund ( worth $50)and not an airline ticket refund because the bus arrival time is only a time frame . Does that make sense? I would understand a delay of 15-20 mts - not one whole hour . They want me to hold full responsibility for the airline fare charges .
I am writing to you with full expectations that I get a full airline ticket refund of $210. The reason i chose to ride with greyhound was to save on long-term parking charges otherwise I would have driven all the way with my car to Toronto.
Hoping to hear some good news from your side
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded 
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage