Menu
Greyhound Lines
customer service contacts

Greyhound Lines
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

498 complaints
64 resolved 434 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Greyhound Lines. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(International)
International
2 2
More phone numbers

What is Greyhound Lines’s email addresses?

Greyhound Lines’s support and contact email addresses are frank.carroll@greyhound.com, ifsr@greyhound.com

Greyhound Lines website

Greyhound Lines working hours

Mon 12:00 am - 12:00 am Tue 12:00 am - 12:00 am Wed 12:00 am - 12:00 am Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

What category is Greyhound Lines related to?

Greyhound Lines is related to the Transportation & Vehicles category.

What are the social media accounts of Greyhound Lines?

What is Greyhound Lines's Facebook?
Connect with Greyhound Lines via Facebook at Greyhound Lines
What is Greyhound Lines's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Greyhound Lines on YouTube at Greyhound Lines
What is Greyhound Lines's LinkedIn?
See Greyhound Lines's portfolio on LinkedIn at Greyhound Lines

Overview of Greyhound Lines complaint handling

498 Greyhound Lines reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 17, 2007. The latest review Trip from Wenatchee Washington to Seattle Washington was posted on Aug 9, 2022. The latest complaint horrible customer service and ridiculous policy was resolved on Jul 13, 2018. Greyhound Lines has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 498 reviews. Greyhound Lines has resolved 64 complaints.

Additional information

Mexico Office
Juan Aldama Sur 924, Col. Centro, Monterrey N.L. Mexico

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Greyhound Lines?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Greyhound Lines Customer Service. Initial Greyhound Lines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Greyhound Lines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Greyhound Lines. Discuss the issues you have had with Greyhound Lines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Greyhound Lines’s complaints

A
11:52 pm EDT

Greyhound Lines - Trip from Wenatchee Washington to Seattle Washington

We had our Suisse exchange student from 30 years ago come visit us recently with her 2 boys. They left today on the Greyhound bus in Wenatchee. First off, the bus driver WAS SO rude to us! The boys jumped on the bus, there was no one around, and found their seats. She freaked out (after coming out awhile later) and told their mother and I that they needed...

J
5:56 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Greyhound Lines - Bus never showed.

Good afternoon my name is Javon Pinkney & I have a major issue with the bus service I purchased a ticket for 12:25pm here in Fredericksburg Schedule 3630 & I arrived at the station approximately around 12:15pm. I had to reschedule an trip because the has yet to arrive. I’ve already talked to an agent that deals with bookings over the phone & she told me the...

C
12:56 pm EDT

Greyhound Lines - The Operation of Greyhound Lines

I thought, I purchased bus tickets through Greyhound Lines website as I have done many times before. It turned out to be through a 3rd party vendor (Flixbus). The bus was two hours late, and we were stranded in an empty parking lot in an unfamiliar city. We ended up getting a hotel and purchasing another bus ticket (Greyhound Lines this time). The bus wa...