CityBus Kuwait company logo
CityBus Kuwait
reviews & complaints
CityBus Kuwait
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints
0 resolved 3 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

CityBus Kuwait reviews & complaints

CityBus Kuwait complaints 3

CityBus Kuwait - Citybus Travel

Now days the buses are looking very untidy and I had observed before as well and yesterday was pathetic which I experienced in citybus. Some idiot just chew tobacco and spitted in the bus at the back side sitting. There are CCTV's in the bus and they should get this recording and penalize the person who did this in the bus. It becomes very difficult for other commuters to commute looking at all these. I am attaching the pics and my travel ticket for more information. I don't know who was that person who did this but please see CCTV and find out.

CityBus Kuwait - driver attitude

im complaining about last sunday july 25, 2021 i ride in a1 bus when we reach in apollo salmiya he asking me if im using bus pass i said yes and he told me to go down because he is late already he need to go back in avenues i said i only using a1 passes so he go but when we reached boulevard stop light he go u turn and he didn't bring me where should i go down i told him im only delicates and he didn't listen he go u turn to go back avenues...i go down and walk should be he will drop all the passenger before he go back where he need togo.that is not good not because i'm alone already passenger in the bus so no need to drop where should be i go...please i want some action to this complain...i post my ticket so you would know who's the driver

T
Nov 10, 2019

CityBus Kuwait - bus driver bad character

The Bus driver of city Bus 39A which go to suban area is always talking very bad words to customers. Today the driver make a fight with customers also. Not stopping at the bus stops he is always making rush drive with other bus. When customers ask to stop the bus at stops he was told that he will not stop there. After that he talk bad words to the customers. Today's issue is not a first one. Before also same likes happened. Please take the necessary action to this driver. If the driver repeat like the customers will not not become patiently at all time.

Driver no. 21658