Google Earthprivacy

I am upset and sad to find out that GOOGLE EARTH shared my photo without my consent for over 6 years, Violated my personal life.
I found out from this from a IT friend of mine in Paris called me up and told me, That there was a picture of me in-front of house so long on Google earth.
Even friends and family in England have seen it, And saved the screen shot I personally hate that picture of me.
Realized why I couldn't have any privacy all those years, Always thought cause my house is a corner house people were always able spot me or track me down.
I left my house for two year because of it, I have been in and out.
I got followers and I like a private life, Which Google earth did not respect from 2008 till 2013 or 2012
Point is I always like Google and trusted them now I am thinking over about it.
Respect for Respect is a word should be spread..

Ar
Mar 19, 2015

Comments

• Fr
      Sep 28, 2008
    Google Earth - not recieved the download i have paid for
    Manchester
    England, Greater Manchester

paid £34.72 ukp today sun 28 9 08 for google earth

have not recieved any download that i can see

whats going on?????

• Aj
      Oct 27, 2008

I have google earth downloaded and I can see it, but it doesn't show the names of the cities.

• Ez
      Nov 04, 2008
    Google Earth - paid for and can not get
    Texas

I subscribed to google earth and can not get it...i would like to cancel or have it corrected. I have been accepted and approved by google earth...

• Ro
      Mar 25, 2009

can, t get in need phone# for help

• Bc
      Apr 23, 2009
    Google Earth - Over paid
    151 Charlestown Road
    St Austell
    Phone: [protected]

I contracted for a 2yr subscription to google earth that should have cost $28:00 and they have taken $$58:00 from my credit card. I have sent them 2 emails but just get a standard reply.

[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

• Br
      Apr 26, 2009
    Google Earth - nothing but adverts
    South Australia
    Australia

I have paid for google earth U.S $64.00. My user name and password are exactly the same as other complainants. I don't believe that there is any such website.I intend to cancel my visa transaction because I suspect fraud.76f55

May 26, 2009

i paid $64.80for order no:[protected] on 28/4/2009 9:5952 am user name BCD72K passwordSX88ZA .it does not work .please advise [protected]@yayoo, co.uk

May 26, 2009

i need advice on how you can provide the service i have paid for if you cannot give me the service i want my money returned .

• Ro
      Jun 29, 2009
    Google Earth - No refund
    Rod lampon
    Gravesend
    England, Kent
    Phone: [protected]

I purchased the Google Earth software from [protected]@supporthelp.net. I have not downloaded the software and asked for a refund as it did not appear to be what I wanted.Every time I email them I get the same automated message.I have been trying now for 4 weeks without success

• Gr
      Mar 04, 2010

I purchased a different program from them - they charged me more than the advertised price ($47 instead of $32) and when I got the links ot was not the software I had asked for at all. When i complained they sent me a link to the actual site for the software (Limewire) and the free version. They also claim that they explained all costs.

• Ee
      Oct 20, 2010
    Google Earth - failure in download
    abcd
    India

there has been a consistent failure in downloading free trial version (7 days) of google earth in my computer working on windows 2007, with configration of hp intel core 2 duo processer.

• Po
      Oct 20, 2010

Could be your computer. I have no problems with it.

• Ad
      Feb 09, 2011
    Google Earth - greek island shown as turkish
    Greece

i am sorry, but my english are not so good, anyway my complain is that in google earth (maps) they appear a greek island named:(Symi)as it is turkish!this is not wright at all and i can not imagine how could this happend?

• Dz
      Feb 11, 2011

I just discovered myself that this complain is correct!!
    The funny part of the whole story is that not only the island is labeled as a Turkish island but at the same time in it's title are used Greek words as "Notio Aigaio, Turkey".
    Well half of this title is using Greek words "Notio Aigaio" in English " South Aegean" and the other half is just wrong.

So what what exactly Google Earth is trying to tell us?
    Could someone from Google explain to us (not only Greeks) what the hell is happening with this company?
    Should we stop using Google Earth because is an unreliable source of information?
    or should we start believing that Google Earth promotes Turkish propaganda (gray areas in the Aegean Sea?)
    D. Zoitopoulos
    Greek expatriate living for the last 30 years in USA

• Th
      Feb 24, 2012
    Google Earth - Google earth
    google

I Just want to enquire why on the Google earth map the Persian gulf is also listed as the arabian gulf, This is being viewed by millions of people world wide, this is a false explanation of the area of the Persian gulf, If you were to do any history research you would find the correct explanation of this area is the Persian gulf and not the arabian gulf.

• Wa
      Feb 25, 2012

LMAO!^^^^^^^^

May 04, 2012

Because they are involving themselves in a political game . Their responsibility is to provide an accurate map and when they intentionally miss that goal then that's the time they have questioned their reputation and trustworthy! We made google to grow that big which it start stepping on us!

May 05, 2012

only persian gulf

• Xg
      May 28, 2012
    Google Earth - Incorrect Location
    Google Earth

When I type in my home address to search on Google Earth, it shows, my supposed to be apartment, as a house in a neighborhood nearly a mile away from where I live. This worries me because it make me wonder what other addresses are wrong and if I'm finding the right places when I search them online.

• Bl
      May 28, 2012

I agree XGarcia. Google earth shows the wrong postal code (zip code) for my address (it shows the correct house though).

Everyone (including me!) shouldn't trust this program too much.

• Th
      Nov 30, 2012
    Google Earth - Uncorrect data
    Google
    United Kingdom

When I asked Google Earth for directions it gave me the route. On closer inspecion, the road it sent me down didn't exist!!!
    The photo is shows a roundabout that was supposed to be there according to google but isn't!!!

• Ti
      Dec 07, 2012
    Google Earth - Picture
    3439 Elizabeth Street
    Eureka
    California
    Phone: [protected]

The recent google earth picture of my house was taken from the alley. Is it possible to retake the photo from the front of the house? Would seem to make more sense.

• Ha
      Aug 16, 2013

please check the golden gate bridge of san francisco in ground level view.in google earth it seems that it is under sea.please correct it.

• Re
      Mar 13, 2016

After reading your article on Google's invasive practices with private information, I wonder if there exists a server or search engine that does not gather this information to the extent that Google does? Does privacy even exist any more, or is everyone's life an open book?