Complaints & Reviews

unauthorized charge

This has happened a few times now and I'm fed up. I know it is a small amount but taking money from me without my say isn't acceptable. I got charged $2.07 under "G.Co/helppay#" and I have no idea how to deal with this. My bank just says to contact google but they don't do anything.. I reckon that when you modify your payment information on Google they charge you, which is wrong.

unauthorized charge

king g.co/helppay#caus

I have no idea what this is for and I haven't authorized any charges of this sort, I'm looking for several reimbursements on this issue. I have discuss this with my bank and they said I needed to contact Google first then they will take action please review and let me know how to get my money back ASAP.
I will contact my bank by Friday for them to take action on this issue.

Noctisse Sep 25, 2018

Same thing happened to me!
    Have been charged multiple times by google even though I haven't added my debit card as a payment issue to my google play account.
    So far I've lost about 200$ in a couple of days.
    My bank told me to contact google, then google told me to contact my bank saying "The charges are outside of our refund policy, so unfortunately we can't provide a refund."
    This needs to be investigated by google. There are way too many people confronting with this issue.

• Ry
    Ryan1234t Oct 27, 2018

I just noticed on my bank statement 3 Zynga. 99 withdrawals g.co helppay ca. And a PayPal transfer for $8 from carldavis California and I see people all over saying this same person carldavis is doing this to a lot of people

• Ca
    Cannibal Nov 22, 2018

how do i change my credit card # for payment ?
    How do i change my payment to paypal?

Atul Kuntal May 29, 2019

My credit card amount deducted from this site. May I know why u people r playing with others life. Even though we didn't using ur site. My credit card number is 4006676535625936. Could you refund my amount. If u r a honest person. 6400 rs deducted .My phone number 6005781816 and email id [email protected]

Atul Kuntal May 30, 2019

@Atul Kuntal Rs 11900

Atul Kuntal May 30, 2019

My credit card amount deducted from this site. May I know why u people r playing with others life. Even though we didn't using ur site. My credit card number is 4006676535625936. Could you refund my amount. If u r a honest person. 11900 rs deducted .My phone number 6005781816 and email id [email protected]

google supercell fraudulent charges on my bank account

On July 3 and 8/3, 2018, I had charges for .99 and 2.99 taken out of my bank account even though I do not have an account with Google Supercell service. I have had 2 new credit cards issued to me as a result causing me much wasted time, trouble and worry. It turns out, Google Supercell has a relationship with VISA to auto update my card even when the numbers on the card change. I had to request the STOP AUTOMATIC UPDATE FEATURE for my new debit card from the bank so these charges would stop. When I tried to contact the Supercell people, at the request/suggestion of my bank, the Supercell guy asked me for personal information in order to access the account - which I don't have with them!!! Ugh! Google Supercell needs to not be allowed to have this relationship with VISA due to all the fraudulent activity associated with this service. (See all the article on-line that date back to 2016) Apparently this product is played through Google Play and may be violating its terms of use!

unauthorised credit card charge

On 9th July 2018 my credit card was charged with £8.99 with the narrative "Google *Google Play AP, G.Co/Helppay#". I do not recognise this transaction and have asked my credit card company (Barclaycard) to reimburse it. Could you offer an explanation as to how it has arisen please? My email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

Kind regards

Martin Wainscott

google fiber

Eight days ago I started a request for service for internet and TV. My initial conversation was pleasant. Soon after that the service went downhill. Initially, the service request was to be expedited and noted with an email to me within 3 to 4 business days but that NEVER happened. I was told I could pick up the equipment needed in a Google store. The nearest is about 2 hours round trip. The agent at the store was most helpful. I explained how poorly this quest had been and she gave me a $25 credit to the bill. After getting the equipment, the red light never turned blue after numerous attempts over the weekend. Now I had to wait an additional 3 days for a technician to come and troubleshoot. Nope! I am sending your equipment back via FEDEX or UPS or whomever. They actually told me if I do not return the equipment back to the store I would be charged!!!
Not acceptable GOOGLE!

8/5 11:55 am google *next games mountain view, ca

This person is charging my account $9.99 increments. I had one card and those totals came to $50.00. The card was closed and a new one was issued. As soon as the numbers were put in he began to charge this card. Totals are now $120.00. At the top is the latest and the last that he gets from me. I pray that you catch this person and that he spends a very long time in jail!!!

google search bar image

I am writing to complain about your choice of image which appeared today on the google search bar as it horrifies and offends me. It is of a muslim man called Talal who is wearing the Saudi Arabian dress code. Saudi Arabia is an oppressive regime who imprisons, tortures and kills people unjustly. IS which has murdered thousands of men, women, children and babies was born out of the Sunni faith which Saudi stands by. In addition I don't relate to an image which has nothing to do with my Western culture and a person who was not part of it. If the image is not removed immediately, I will be launching a lifelong campaign in protest. This will include contacting traditional media, Western governments, CEOs etc.
Please submit my email to the appropriate department.

all

Un-Lawful invasion of privacy, criminal trespass, piracy, common law copy-write violations, non-discloser, fraud, fraud of transference, criminal conspiracy, conspiracy against rights, misprision of treason, misprision of felony, violation of organic laws of the United States of America (Major); criminal collusion, coercion, censorship, unconscionable unenforceable "contracts" based purely on assumption, electronic eavesdropping, conspiracy to deprive of life liberty and property, subversion and espionage against the Law of The Land and its living inhabitants upon land; failure refusal to pay dividends to account holders your [censored]ing going down the old Irish way you [censored]ing scum

unexplained charges on my card

I have 2 charges on my card that I did not approve one for 16.99 on 7/28/18 and one for 14.99 on 7/30/18. Both charges cost me a $32.00 Overdraft fee with my bank so I am asking for a full refund of the $95.98 that is 31.98 for the charges and $64.00 for my overdraft fees.
GOOGLE*GUMI INC|G.CO HELPPAY#|CA
Transaction ID- 7R316480H6578523U

009312, GOOGLE *gumi I, Mountain View, CA, US
Transaction ID- 3HR00505001601548

I tried to call the customer service numbers with no luck. Plz respond asasp my number is [protected]

Unauthorized credit card charges

Hi, I am a concerned, upset parent where I got surprised with a $122.66 in deductions. Yes, my son asked me to buy some stuff for his game, but he said he did not get them all and I noticed that some required pin and some did not so I do know some kids are unaware of things they press and the card on file gets automatically deducted without anyone realizing it. My other friend got deducted several hundreds before realizing. I am upset how it's sooooo easy for google to charge a card without kids/parents knowing just because it is on file. And how you think you are playing the game but actually buying stuff to make the game keep going. I am politely asking for at least half the money back due to deception. I already cancelled the card as it took me to insufficient funds and could not add more to the card and did not want to have another surprising letter. I did not make this a fraud case with the bank cause I do know my son asked me for some but definitely not $122 worth. Thus, I hope to hear back from you in a timely manner. Thank you!
Please mail me refund check to Melyssa Char, PO Box 7235, Hilo, HI 96720
[protected]@cschi.com

unauthorized - credit card charges

Hi,
I'm Mahesh Chandra,
I would like to give a serious complaint regarding the charges done by g.co/helppay#

My card has been charged with Rs.470/- almost more than 10 times.
Date Of the incident: 23/07/2018

Please, take this complaint seriously and help us in getting the amount refund as soon as possible.
Here are the details of charges:

Thank you for using Debit Card ending 4760 for Rs.50.00 in g.co/helppay# at GOOGLE *SERVICES on 2018-07-23:00:56:40 Avl bal: Rs.12172.19

Thank you for using Debit Card ending 4760 for Rs.470.00 in g.co/helppay# at GOOGLE *Bigo on 2018-07-23:00:58:33 Avl bal: Rs.9822.19

Ur transaction on HDFC Bank DEBIT/ATM Card ending 4760 for Rs. 50.00 has been credited/reversed by GOOGLE *SERVICES on 2018-07-23:01:11:43

Ur transaction on HDFC Bank DEBIT/ATM Card ending 4760 for Rs. 6912.57 has been credited/reversed by WWW.RAZER.COM on 2018-07-23:00:40:09

Thank you for using Debit Card ending 4760 for Rs.470.00 in g.co/helppay# at GOOGLE *Bigo on 2018-07-23:00:57:49 Avl bal: Rs.11232.19

Thank you for using Debit Card ending 4760 for Rs.470.00 in g.co/helppay# at GOOGLE *Bigo on 2018-07-23:00:56:52 Avl bal: Rs.11702.19

Thank you for using Debit Card ending 4760 for Rs.470.00 in g.co/helppay# at GOOGLE *Bigo on 2018-07-23:01:00:25 Avl bal: Rs.5592.19

UPDATE: Available balance in A/c XX6834 on 20-JUL-18: INR 11, 722.19. Credits in A/c subject to clearing. Check A/c statements on the MobileBanking App

Thank you for using Debit Card ending 4760 for Rs.470.00 in g.co/helppay# at GOOGLE *Bigo on 2018-07-23:01:00:37 Avl bal: Rs.5122.19

Thank you for using Debit Card ending 4760 for Rs.470.00 in g.co/helppay# at GOOGLE *Bigo on 2018-07-23:00:59:26 Avl bal: Rs.7942.19

Thank you for using Debit Card ending 4760 for Rs.470.00 in g.co/helppay# at GOOGLE *Bigo on 2018-07-23:00:58:47 Avl bal: Rs.9352.19

Thank you for using Debit Card ending 4760 for Rs.470.00 in g.co/helppay# at GOOGLE *Bigo on 2018-07-23:01:00:47 Avl bal: Rs.4652.19

Ur transaction on HDFC Bank DEBIT/ATM Card ending 4760 for Rs. 6912.57 has been credited/reversed by WWW.RAZER.COM on 2018-07-22:14:45:50

Thank you for using Debit Card ending 4760 for Rs.6912.57 in SINGAPORE at WWW.RAZER.COM on 2018-07-23:00:38:24 Avl bal: Rs.5309.62

Thank you for using Debit Card ending 4760 for Rs.470.00 in g.co/helppay# at GOOGLE *Bigo on 2018-07-23:01:02:08 Avl bal: Rs.4182.19

NOTE: If you people can't help me then, kindly let me know as soon as possible. So that I can do whatever actions are available from my side.

Thank You!

• Ca
    Caroline van Moorsel Jul 24, 2018

Here the same: since 6 weeks €7, 95 is subscribed by g.co/helppay ägb without my authorisation. Credit card provider asks for proof which I do not know how to provide.
    Hope we will find a solution soon!
    Caroline van Moorsel
    The Netherlands

• De
    Dezrat Jul 30, 2018

The same happened to me. I managed to get the money back through my bank, after their investigation. My main issue is now Google is holding my apps and games hostage until reimburse them for what the bank back-charged them. To summarize, an app fraudulently charged me, and unless I pay for the fraud, Google is locking me out of everything.

• Ta
    Tara Rowell Oct 17, 2019

I was charged over $230 in little increments yesterday and today. My bank account is now over drawn by over $700 because of overdraft fees. 41 little charges of $7.30 and $1.04. I've submitted a fraud claim to Google and I've reported it to my bank. I've cancelled my debit card and now have to go through the hassle of getting a new one. The line on my account who says the company is BIGO, I have no clue who this is. I'm not looking forward to the fight of this.

• Mo
    MorbidPrincess13 Oct 28, 2019

just discover over 300 transactions starting january 2015. over $1300

google play website

On the google play website, there is no longer an option to delete previously installed apps. Every app I have ever downloaded, on devices I no longer have, are still listed as installed. Because of this, I can not download those apps to new devices. Fix this please! Please re-add the option to uninstall apps from the google play website, and also add the option to disconnect previous devices (computers included).

• Om
    Omeomya Jul 22, 2018

You do realize you can reinstall apps that have been installed and deleted before, right? You can have multiple instances of the same app running on a variety of devices as well .

unauthorized withdrawals from my bank account.

In the past few days there have been numerous withdrawals from my account, most for $1.99, but the latest for much more. These are all fraudulent. Please, refund all my money. I need it . Google has taken money on multiple times from my account, on July 12 and again on July 18. I spent or received nothing on those days. Simple as that. Your company has stolen my money. Fraud has been committed. Return my money. Simple, easy.

google listing

I have received numerous calls regarding our Google Business Listing. The automated system says to either press 2 or 9 to be removed from the list. I have pressed 2 and 9 numerous times and I am still getting calls. This is VERY disrupting to our business. I received another call today 7/17/2018 at about 2:55pm. The automated system said to press 1 to confirm our Google Listing. I pressed 1 and the jerk on the phone asked if I was the owner. I said no, the system did not say I needed to be the owner. I informed him that I get about 30 calls a week and it's very disruptive. He said he didn't know why I was getting the calls. Well, stupid, you are calling the business and it's my job to answer the phone. No, I did not call him stupid, I was just thinking it. Then he asked for the owners cell number. I said no, he does not want to be called. I then informed the jerk that I have requested to be removed from the list and I still receive calls. I asked how do we get removed from the list. He actually sighed, mumbled something then said he was Billy Bynum. I asked again, how do we get removed from the list and he said byyyyeee and hung up on me! This is why I have been referring to him as the jerk! HORRIBLE ATTITUDE!!! I have pressed the button to be removed more times than I can count! THIS IS HARASSMENT!!! I expected more from Google! Shame on you!

online trivia crack game

Jul 17, 2018 GOOGLE *Etermax POS g.co/helppay# CA US 130052 -4.99
Jul 17, 2018 GOOGLE *ETERMAX POS MOUNTAIN VIEW CA US 015849 -0.99
Jul 17, 2018 GOOGLE *ETERMAX POS MOUNTAIN VIEW CA US 985662 -4.99

I was billed for these three transactions and never received the 11, 000 coins for the internet game "Trivia Crack". Please advise ASAP! I have always played this game and had no problem with an immediate receipt. I need help getting in touch with the right people to resolve this. Is it Google Play? It is infuriating Thank you

I have 11 unauthorized charges on my account from this site

I need to know what the process is in getting these unauthorized charges removed from my account. My account is now in the negative over these charges. There are 11 charges each one in the amount of 2.99, 9.99, 4
99 etc. I need these charges removed from my account as soon as possible. Please help All of these charges occurred in the last couple of days.

transmission warranty from o'reilly's auto parts

Gotta love companies that don't stand behind warranties. Bought a trans for my explorer thru O'reilly auto parts. hubby installed it FAILED a month later. Power Torque refused to pay for the new one to be installed because it wasn't installed in a license shop. (Hubbies been a Mechanic for over 40 yrs and works for a shop) Power Torques answer wasThe claim on this Transmission was denied. There are no failures thus no labor claim can be filed. That time O'reilly's paid about 300 of the 700 it cost to install it. Then a little over 35, 000 miles it fails again. But we were told by the rep at Power Torque because the licensed shop we used didn't charge tax on the labor they wouldn't cover it. Returned that trans to O'Reillys and had a different trans put in. When being contacted about this trans this is the answer on the second one... Doesn't matter that the 4th gear was gone and I couldn't drive over 30 miles an hour...

Subject
faulty trans

Response By Email (Sergio) (07/06/2018 08:11 AM)
Cindy,

Sincerely,

O'Reilly Auto
Customer Satisfaction Dept.
Supervisor
Sergio Castellon
[protected]

Just checked O'Reilly's BBB rating...They have a D rating and this is what they had to say about them

Additional Information
BBB Files indicate that this business has a pattern of complaints concerning guarantee or warranty issues. The BBB sent this company three "Pattern of Complaint" letters to them requesting an explanation for these issues and what plans they intend to take to eliminate the pattern in the future. This company failed to respond to any of the letters sent.

google/helppay

There been 8 unauth c/c withdraws from my acct #9051 #1-1600 amph g.co/helppay ca on 06/08/18 — [protected] $40.00 #2 on 06/11/18 — [protected] google zy on 06/13/18 — [protected] w/d 1015 $20.00 0n 06/15/18/d/c 0100 [protected] google zy $2.99 there was a $8.00 service charge on 06/05/18 d/c 0100 [protected] $2.99 on 06/07/18 pos deb 1333 google zyn [protected] $11.07 on06/08/18 deb crd 0100 [protected] google zy $2.99 I didn't auth these tranactions please reinbur my acct I am closing my acct because of this and the bank isn't happy please refund my acct before I close on 07/3/18 thank you [protected]@gmail.com 813/504/9811 my #

google cheetah

Within the last week goole cheetah has taken 21.00 to 22.00 dollars off of my walmart visa debit card. For what transactions I have no ideal. I have to destroy me card for their purposes. I really don't think that is fair. On june 26, 2018 cheetah has taken 22.00 for what I can't imagine also last week it took 0.99 cents again and I did not know it took.99 cents. So that is why I am writing this statement to you! Thanks for reading..

mlb tap sports 2018

On June 25th 2018 I was participating in a walk-off event in the game my phone kept going black when I was playing in the second round late in the second round of the game I repeat it to play late in the second round and the screen turn black on me again so I proceeded to reset my phone i played again and it happened again so I proceeded to uninstall the game and then I reinstalled it and tried to log in now I'm locked out of the game can you help me with this please and thank you

(Club Name)

([protected]@gmail.com)

(Password)
([protected])

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices