Having problems with Google?

Google reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 22, 2007. The latest review My gmail account got hacked was posted on Jun 21, 2021. The latest complaint google - I save you. you owe me was resolved on Dec 16, 2019. Google has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1010 reviews. Google has resolved 233 complaints.

Google Customer Service Contacts

1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, California
United States - 94043-1351

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Customer Service. Initial Google complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Google above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Google. Discuss the issues you have had with Google and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Google Complaints & Reviews

Googleunauthorized credit charges

Today June 26, 2019 my 7 year old grandson used my PayPal debit card to charge a great deal Of money playing Clumsy Ninja. Is there any way to have the charges removed, suspended or cancelled? JUN
- negative $4.23
- negative $4.23
- negative $5.29
- negative $2.11
- negative $10.60
Cynthia Long

Googleadwords

I was charged Rs. 42000 for an add campaign in just 30 minutes. Where as my daily budget for entire day was Rs. 20000.
    I also tried to pause the campaign but google dashboard was not working.
    How can twice of daily budget be exhausted in 30 minutes.
    This is really disappointing because as Google can spend anything at its discretion.
    Request you to reverse the campaign amount ASAP.

Googleantibiotics for sale in your shopping tab

It is illegal to sell antibiotics directly to consumers without a prescription, yet Google is showing sponsored antibiotics products in the "Shopping" tab when I search on "UTI treatment". See photo below.

You have prohibited my company from placing ads in AdWords for my natural UTI supplement due to your "strict pharmaceutical and FDA guidelines".

This is a significant violation of FDA regulations and could be reported to them if not removed.

antibiotics for sale in your shopping tab

Googleunauthorized credit card charges

On 6/21/19 I discovered a charge to my credit card ending in 9490 for the amount of $30.00 now pending through my checking account. I did not order or authorized this transaction and tried to email to: google*[protected]@google.co which I thought was odd and was advised there was a technical problem. I tried several times different ways and same answer. I am requesting a refund to my account asap and requesting your confirmation that this is going to happen. email: [protected]@yahoo.com and if you need additional information, please let me know.

Linda Gasaway

Googletelepathic

I have been charged 3 times for $5.99 each time on 6/2, 6/11, and 6/16!! I want these charges reversed now!!! I do not have spare money for you to be taking!!! Why am I being charged this? These are just fake charges made by google to get some money from people that they dont have to spare!! That google hope's that people wont take a look at so they can get away with it!!!

• Tn
              TNix14 Jul 04, 2019

It is the app called HOOKED by the developer Telepathic through GOOGLE PLAY!
              You have to check subscriptions if it is there you have to cancel. The company continuously renews without permission!! I recently had this problem and found this out!!

Googleunable to cancel google subscriptions

The following items are showing up on my bank statements and I have no way to cancel them. Since they are being billed through Google I want Google to stop billing me for them. These are weekly charges. The first four of card is 4081 and the last four is 6808. My last name Curtiss.

$2.16 POS PURCHASE POS PURCHASE TERMINAL [protected] GOOGLE *CHOIWONMAN MOUNTAIN CA 06-13-19 9:40 PM

$3.25 POS PURCHASE POS PURCHASE TERMINAL [protected] GOOGLE *FUN GAMES MOUNTAIN CA 06-17-19 7:40 PM

My email: [protected]@gmail.com

Googlereality posted information

Darlene Lewis works for century 21, posting invalid information about property listed on your Google site. Giving false address and location of homes with incorrect addresses. The addresses listed in question that is incorrect are 8907 grandville ave detroit michigan 48228, and 8906 grandville ave detroit michigan 48228. 8906 grandville ave detroit michigan has a fire hydrant in front of that property, and 8907 grandville ave detroit michigan 48228 has green bushes in front as well as shrubs. This is not the first time this has happened, earlier back in February of 2019 she did it as well.

Googlepandora mountain view

I did not give permission to withdraw money from my account and would like to have it replaced.
                I love on a strict budget and to me 5.40 is a package of meat or 2 loaves of bread.
                I need my money back and if I have accidentally signed up for something please remove my subscription to what ever this money went to.
                Please help me...
                Kristy Williams

pandora mountain view

Googlefraudulent charge - police report case # 19-2957

Good evening,

I am writing Google in regards to fraudulent google domain purchased my stolen Visa Debit Card # ending in 0294, please see screenshot below. Whomever stole my information and purchased this domain fraudulently, also purchased Craigslist and (2) FedEx Business accounts with over 15 packages sent via overnight to areas such as Miami, New York, and Massachusetts. I quickly filed a police report and accounts have been closed including the fraudulently FedEx business accounts. I am hoping someone at Google can assist in locating this domain purchased fraudulently and shut it down since I read a $12 fee is good for a year. You can reach me via email or by phone at [removed]. Please note I have also sent this to: [protected]@google.com

[removed]

Inline image

fraudulent charge - police report case # 19-2957

Googleunauthorized amounts taken from my account

BIGO G.CO HELPAY multiple amounts taken from my Bank account on the 4th of June 2019.

I am wondering if you could advise me on what I should be doing to retrieve these amounts taken from my account with my consent or knowledge.

I am an old age pension and can not afford to have these amounts take from my account.

I have now had to go to the inconvenience of having to close my account and get a new card which is going to take a week to happen meanwhile I have no access to my accounts.

Googleunauthorized billing

Jun 03 at 1:58 AM
                      An online or phone purchase of $2.99 was made at GOOGLE *King with your card ending in x4226.

Online or Phone Purchase
                      Unauthorized billing to Google *King, I did not authorize this billing and this is the third time I've received a series of unauthorized purchases from Google*King using different card number from the same bank 5/3 Bank. I have had to change my card 3 times but this keeps happening. I would like to know why and or if I can have something posted to this company that I don't purchase anything through them ever so none of my information can be used going forward. I am requesting a full refund.
                      Jun 03 at 1:30 AM

Jun 03 at 1:18 AM

Jun 03 at 1:10 AM
                      An online or phone purchase of $19.99 was made at GOOGLE *King with your card ending in x4226.

Jun 03 at 12:46 AM
                      An online or phone purchase of $9.99 was made at GOOGLE *King with your card ending in x4226.

Jun 02 at 9:28 PM
                      An online or phone purchase of $1.99 was made at GOOGLE *King with your card ending in x4226.

Googlefraudulent charges

I have been charged $1 repeatedly. This is ridiculous. I haven't used my credit card until today! Yet I have repeat charges for $1 totalling to nearly $100 now. What is your problem? How do you fail as a company like this? I hope your company collapses for this kind of stuff. You obviously don't care about anyone but yourselves. If this is a scam artist then how are they using your name?

Googleunauthorized debit card charges

My name is Cheryl Eyster. On my bank statement there are 5 charges for the total amount of $524. 95. I believe my 10 year old grandson made these charges from an old phone of mine that I gave him. My husband and I was at the VA hospital when these charges happened, we were there for 6 days. We live on Social Security and don't have the money for these charges. My bank has also charged $28.00 5 times for insufficent funds.
                          Debit Card W/D: DEBIT CARD GOOGLE *TSG Mountain View CA Date 05/28/19 [protected] 5734 Card 1868 -$104.99

My email is [protected]@mysylacauga.com

Googlebank charges

I was debited 2 times for $36 one after the other from "GOOGLE*DomainsMountainViewCAUS" and I did not order anything. I also received text messages from my bank for $12, six times. There was no email or any other communications related to this charge other than the debit on my account for the $36 twice. I'm not sure what this is for or why. I am reporting this to my bank Fraud department.

Googleunauthorized debit card charges

Hi! I've recently checked my debit card too. Same situation like yours. And saw this transaction. See pictures below as reference.

I didn't recall buying anything from google, i also checked my order history on google play but i didn't see anything that matches these transactions.

I would like to refund my money taken from my debit card with the total amount of 1, 017 pesos, as soon as possible! Thank you.

unauthorized debit card charges

Googlecard fraud on google supercell mountain view

I have had multiple charges on my account on 5-28-19, 5-27-19, 5-26-19, 5-24-19, 5-23-19, 5-22-19 by Google Supercel Mountain View, Ajoylab Mountain View and Games Mountain View when I have never been on any of these sites or placed any orders.

I need this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

I had to cancel my card but only after hundreds of dollars have been taken out of my account. For a family of 4 trying to live on a single income this is a huge deal.

Please cancel anything that has to due with mountain View on my google account.

[protected]@gmail.com
                                Tami Dean
                                [protected]

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Googlemurka games

Over the past 18 months I have just realized that I have paid $3, 294.62 to Google and Murka games. I did not authorize these charges and only now just saw the charges. I do play with the Murka games when I am travelling sometimes but I have never charged a fraction of that amount. In many cases they have charged me $99.99 three times in the same day and I was not travelling on those days which assures me that the charges are a fraud.
                                  I have always "thought" that Google was a legitimate company but now I know different.
                                  Please tell me how these fraudulent charges can be refunded. Or should I ask how you would like to waste your personal money at this criminal scheme.

Thomas Sturgeon
                                  [protected]@comcast.net

• Updated by Thomas Sturgeon · May 28, 2019

I submitted a complaint. I don't know how to get it submitted

Googlegooglepeakgamesg.com/helppay#ca

Between March 11 - 21, 2019 we were charged an additional 16 times for amounts that had no matching email receipt or duplicate charges for receipt items time stamped on email receipts. $310.12 total charged to Visa Card.

Visa told us to attempt to clear the matter with googlepeakgamesg.com first.

EC Bradley
                                    [protected]@gmail.com - [protected]

3/11/19 $13.85; 3/12 $13.85; 3/13 $13.85 + $26.65;
                                    3/14 $26.65 + $13.85; 3/15 $13.85; 3/17 $10.65 + $21.31; 3/18 $21.31; 3/19 $26.65 + $26.65;
                                    3/20 $26.65 + $26.65 + $13.85; 3/21 $13.85.

Googlecomplaint about adwords service

Hello ;

Im writing you on behalf of Macross dynamics company, we are one of your customer at google adwords with customer number of:[protected]
                                      We had an issue with one your workers name is ilker Küçük(i.[protected]@google.com) who called me inorder to improve my google ads two days ago.While we were doing it at phone, he made a link to google analytics to make things better..But the problem is, after that when I double click to my advertisement of google, my company page is not opening and giving an error message of ''404 ''.To revert what he did, I sent him emails manytimes but he mentioned that I should call customer service.Then I called the my customer number but nothing had connected.Then I learned from other branch of google customer service that this line is not working at the moment.
                                      Now ı stopped my google ad, to not be seen as a null page by my customers..
                                      Its frustrating and it get on my nerveous very much.SOmebody calling you, creates problemand dissappear and saying that somebody other should help you, gives the number which nobody answers
                                      Please help me
                                      My email:[protected]@macrossdynamics.com
                                      My phone:+[protected]

Guvenc Tokgoz
                                      Owner

Googlecontinuous bank charge that I can't verify

I keeping getting charged $4.99 from my checking account several times a month. I have checked all my google accounts and can't seem to locate this charge anywhere. This is how it reads on my statement: GOOGLE *Telepath POS Mountain View CA US 540816 -4.99 No where can I find where I or any family members in my home have signed up for a service that would be charging us this charge as well.
                                        Tricia Ober