Golden Corral / food declining
We have eaten at Golden Corral #0610 in Abilene, Tx., for the past seven years, at least . We live in a small town forty miles from there and eat there on the average of nine of ten trips we make to Abilene where we do most of our major shopping. Things have been going down! From food prep to restrooms. Being seniors, we have enjoyed eating on the early bird buffet and we enjoyed the chicken tenders most. They were never greasy as is the regular fried chicken. We make do with the sides that are there, but were very disappointed when they said the chicken tenders were no longer on the buffet for lunch. Also, today, Sept.4th, the soup tasted very watered down. I guess we will find another place to eat! I hate that too as we have a favorite waitress that we like to tip and know she can use what we are able to give.
More Golden Corral Complaints & Reviews
- Golden Corral - poor quality, bad attitude, no available food 
- Golden Corral - we recieved food poisoning and the resturant didn't care 
- Golden Corral Restaurant - Beaumont, Texas - after eating at golden corral many times, I never will again 
- Golden Corral - scam 
- Golden Corral - you do know what you eat! 
- Golden Corral - food 
- Golden Corral - I will never return again!!
- Golden Corral - Food counter worker
- Golden Coral Milford CT - good, service and cleanliness
- Golden Corral - product