GMCard/HSBC / credit card fraud
I have had a General Motors Mastercard for about 20 years. My interest rates have been average, and I have never defaulted on the card. Indeed I usually pay MORE than the minimum balance, paying in full when I can.
Two months ago the company unilaterally cut my credit line in half. I didn't complain. However, this month the company increased the interest rate on the card to 30.99 percent! This is outrageous! Further, it falls on the heels of the government bailing out General Motors AND GMAC financing!
I am filing complaints with all regulatory agencies I can find.
More GMCard/HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies
- HSBC Holdings - complaining about fraud
- HSBC (UAE) - cash withdrawal from atm of sharjah city, centre atm machine on 12 oct 2016
- HSBC (UAE) - fraud transaction - unsecure credit card