[Resolved] Glocell / my cell identify given away

1 Durban, South Africa

Glo Cell is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They can't do simple tasks like change your contract to a prepaid and keep your number. Instead they will do a sim swap and give your number to another one of their customers. It took me 3 days of begging for them to fix their error. There was no care, no assuming responsibility no sense of urgency. Not a week goes by and I'm being called at work by friends and family saying there is something wrong with my cell. When they call it, it says it doesn't exist!
I call Glo Cell to find out what's the problem only to find out they did not move me to a prepaid. They just disconnected me from the network. My number never to be mine again! I have had that number for ever! Like 10 years!
Non the less I'm back on their case. To no avail! A week trying, hours waiting on the land line and still no help.
I am so sick of Glo Cell. They will never make it if they don't address their shoddy service. Deeply upset about all this. I have never had such a hard time trying to do such a simple task!

• Resolution statement

• GloCell Customer Care's Response, Dec 22, 2016

Good Day Dear Valued Client

Thank you for contacting Glocell with your complaint. Could you kindly send us your contact details so we may investigate this for you.

Our contact details are [protected]@Glocell.co.za or 084140