General Motors / noisy exhaust
I bought a new 2012 CTS. When I get on it a little bit just before it shifts gears it makes a sound that sounds like all the baffles in the muffler or cat is going to fall out. I took it my dealer and they hear it also. They took another 2012 CTS and it does the same thing.
I got a case number from GM (71-[protected]). They tell me there is nothing they can do. I have had 5-6 people tell me that the car sounds like it is falling apart when I step on it. The dealer hears, GM knows about it and will not do anything. What do I need to do to get some results. I am not bad mouthing the dealer, they have done everything they can at this time.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors - electrical/sensors
- General Motors Corporation - gm financial
- General Motors Corporation - 2013 chevrolet captiva