Geek Squad / warranty claim

1 Canada

In september 2018, my new I Phone 7 gave up on me. I had it for less then 6 months. The phone was covered by a Geek Squad warranty. I called in to file a warranty claim mid september. I was promised a new phone within 3-5 working days. The phone finally showed up at our door by UPS 7 working days later. The UPS driver stared my wife down at the door (she's black), pretended his terminal to get a signature wasn't working and that he would be back with a working terminal shortly. He never showed up again. He proceeded to indicate that the package was refused by my wife on the Internet UPS tracking system!! UPS pretended that they twice tried to deliver the package and that it was refused again by us!!! I run a consulting business, my phone is my business lifeline, I do everything on it! Why in the world would I refuse something I desperatly need to run my business? I stopped tracking UPS, they were NOT acting in good faith and my warranty was with Geek squad anyway. well, my wife and I have now talked to over 14 agents, 3 supervisors and one Manager and I still don't have a phone. We've tried everything (going back to the store, talking to Best Buy, anger, understanding, .. It's been over 4 weeks now. This is my worst customer service experience and I've had a few over the last 50 years+. Anybody's got a solution?

Ro