Having problems with Geek Squad?

Geek Squad reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 1, 2006. The latest review house call was posted on May 3, 2021. The latest complaint backup data scam was resolved on Dec 19, 2014. Geek Squad has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 281 reviews. Geek Squad has resolved 61 complaints.

Geek Squad Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 9312
Minneapolis, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Geek Squad Customer Service. Initial Geek Squad complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Geek Squad above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Geek Squad. Discuss the issues you have had with Geek Squad and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews

Geek Squadkaspersky security

I purchased an h/p pavilion 20 all in one june 2013 with kaspersky security and after 2 years, I renewed. Had problems after 2 years and was referred to the geek squad as I had all kinds of viruses according to the geek squad. How did this happen with the protection I paid for? The geek squad charges me $199.00 to fix. Two month ago all of a sudden kaspersky was gone with over 200 days left on my subscription. Contacted kaspersky and was told to buy a disk for $16.00 and some change, i've never received the disk. Told to upgrade from windows 8.1 to ten, lost my email and every time I contact windows they say to use a password they will send in my email. How can I that if I can't get into my email and of course geek squad can fix it for $199.00.

Geek Squadphone protection plan

I too was lied to in order to get me to purchase the protection plan. I have had protection on cell phones through sprint with assuron for years. Was told this was soooo much better because there was no deductible. One son dropped his phone on saturday... Went to sprint... Had a new phone in 2 days... Including a sunday and a monday holiday!!! Second son broke phone on sunday... Went to geek squad... Was told 200. Deductible... Ok... Paid it... Told have new phone in 2 days... Great!!! Tuesday came... No phone... Called geek squad... Out of stock... Maybe 5-7 business days if they get any in!!! Do not buy phone protection from geek squad!!!

Geek Squad — new bought laptop

Called geek squad if they can help me with my new laptop since it was telling me that I have to log in a...

Calgary

Geek Squadgeek squad ruined my computer

A couple of years ago, I was getting virus warning messages on my computer, so I took to best buy/geek squad to be cleaned. They also installed kaspersky antivirus on it and said if there were any further problems, they would correct it for no charge. At the end of a year, I started getting virus warnings again, plus notices that I needed to download a new version of kaspersky for a fee. I took the computer back to geek squad and told them to get rid of the viruses, do a tune up, and put in the new version of kaspersky. When I went to pick it up, they said everything was done, and I had to pay them for the tune up and virus treatment, which I had thought was included in what I paid the year before, and the new version of kaspersky as well. As soon as I got home and turned my computer on, I got a virus warning, and a notice that the kaspersky antivirus was out of date. Geek squad had not installed the new version. I took it back to them, and they acted like they didn't know they were supposed to install the new version, in spite of the fact I paid them for it. They said I had another virus, and that it came from something I had downloaded — and I hadn't downloaded anything yet after getting it back from geek squad. This time they did install the new version of kaspersky, and also found more viruses to delete, but they also deleted my pop-up blocker. I had to re-install that, and the computer worked okay for about a month, then I started getting virus warnings again, that personal information and credit card numbers, etc., were not safe, and supposedly coming from att, mozilla, and yahoo, and giving a phone number to call to have the problem corrected. My son, who is a software developer, told me these were scams and not to click on or call them, so I did not. He also told me that kaspersky antivirus is made in moscow, russia, so who knows what kind of spy-ware is embedded in it. I'm sure geek squad gets a kick-back from them to sell it. It certainly doesn't prevent viruses very well, as I have had ten times more problems with viruses since geek squad installed it on my computer than I ever had before. The most recent issue of consumer reports rates it far below most other antivirus programs. As far as I am concerned, geek squad has ruined my computer and I will never take it, or any other device, to them ever again.

Geek Squadphone protection plan

It is sad to see how best buy train its employees to lie in order to sell protection service for cell phones. I was clearly told that there will not be a fee assessed if ever my phone needs to be replaced. Customer beware, I pledge not to ever trust any protection plan from geek squad. I will not even buy from the store anymore. I will go to micro center for my computer and other electronic needs. I feel robed. Although I wanted to go with experion for protection plan, the fool convinced me to go with geek squad instead because of the no hassle replacement.

• Al
            alfor82 Jun 15, 2011

my computer was crashed, it was bought at bestbuys and set up by geek squad, i paid them $149 to fix it, took 4 day, i had windows xp with printer and life cam, now i have windows7 no printer or cam. i feel i got ripped off,

• Ji
            Jim Olson Oct 20, 2010

My wife called Geek Squad due to a problem that developed when a new Norton virus/utilities program was causing problems with her computer. The bill came to $320.00. This is nothing but consumer fraud! I suggest that if you have a computer problem you should simply trash your computer and purchase a new one in lieu of calling the Geek Ripoff Squad. In the long run you will save by not paying a fortune to fix a simple problem.

• Ju
            junnasch Jul 18, 2009

Our house had a lightening stike that knocked out several electrical items in our house. Our insurance company required us to have someone look at the equipment. I scheduled GEEK SQUAD, had to scheduled, and reschedule, and reschedule with THESE JERKS. GEEK SQUAD SUCKS!!!

• Ji
            jimbo1653 Jan 13, 2009

We were a victim of the so-called color calibration scam sold to us by Best Buy and conducted by Geek Squad. At this timwe we are undertaking legal action against both parties.

Geek Squad Cell Phone Service Planscam

I purchased a cell phone protection plan from Geek Squad in December. I told them I had the protection plan before and I liked it. However, they failed to tell me that the plan had changed in the following ways: 1) service is no longer available in store 2) there is a $200 deductible each time you need your phone repaired!! In fact, when I did need my phone repaired Geek Squad told me I had to put a "deposit" down until they received my damaged phone, then they would release my deposit. I even called Geek Squad about the details and they reinforced this notion. Come to find out, that was not a deposit but a service fee. I did not find out I had service fees until after I signed the contract and paid the fee. They completely lied to me on 3 different occasions and stole my money. The damage to the phone would have cost my $150 with no plan. Instead it cost me over $350 by the time I paid for the plan and the "deductible".

Geek Squadcheat squad not geek squad

“cheat squad” would be a more appropriate company name. Seems the company’s business model to “sell the $200 protection plan” and don’t worry about the fall out if your skill set is subpar for making in house repairs…. A simple task of installing a new hard drive on the hp laptop left for repair resulted in four missing screws on the underside. Plus the keyboard was not intact (hard to guess what spare parts may have ended up on the work table) and eight keys on the keyboard would not function. Upon return to the store to report the condition I was told “we are not authorized to open the case” …the case had to be opened to install the hard drive… turns out, they lied to me and I never needed a new hard drive in the first place. They claimed I needed a new hard drive because they are not qualified to remove the malware or viruses that were on there in the first place. I had to find another company to get it cleaned up and fixed. I ended up finding safepcfix based out of socal. They were able to log in and fix it remotely in a few hours. They sent me the screws that geek squad lost for my laptop.

These poor young geek suqad employees are being fed and fattened up on a corporate line of mumbo jumbo that covers up ineptness and a fraudulent business model… eventually the result will be the end of any integrity for the geek squad brand and their own employment…. Needless to say when I checked in with safepcfix they were friendly, helpful, respectful, knowledgeable, quick to diagnose the issue and reasonably priced…now that is a great business model. I have no problem with a referral…buyer beware at best buy and geek squad agents….

Best Buy Geek Squadbackup data scam

has anyone brought a computer to Best Buy (or its “Geek Squad”) to have the data on that computer transferred to another computer/drive, and ultimately were told that the old computer drive was corrupt (or some such), so that if you wanted the data transferred the old drive would have to be sent to another location for more in-depth/complex work and it would cost more than you were originally told.

contact law firm to recover your losses at no cost ore expense at 800.511.7037 or email at [protected]@tripplevy.com

Geek Squadphone replacement

I purchased 2 Samsung Galaxy 4s and a IPhone 5s... Spent over 500 dollars in the store. The Best Buy representative advised that I get a better insurance for my phones instead of Sprint. He informed me that my phone would be replaced if lost, stolen, or dropped. I specifically asked if it would be replaced with a brand new phone or refurbished one (since I had a similar experience with Sprint a month ago). He said it would be a brand new phone. So I said it would be well worth it (after my almost $500+ dollar purchase). I purchased the Geek Squad insurance for three phones paying 30 dollars a month for the past year and a half.
                Last week my Daughter cracked her screen. I took into Best Buy to have it checked out and replaced. They informed me the geek squad had changed the policy and I would have to pay $150.00 to replace the phone and put a $250.00 hold on my bank account while waiting for a refurbished phone to be sent to my house. I told them I did not know about their change in policy and it wasn’t the policy I signed. So he waved the $150.00 but said I still need to hold $250.00. Once again I explained that I didn’t sign that contract and I was unaware to the policy would replace it with a refurbished phone, what happened to the policy I sighed that would give me a replacement phone with a new phone?
                It seems like the Geek Squad representatives were very familiar with these complaints and did not seem to care whether they gave quality customer service or not. I really do hope there is a class action lawsuit against Best Buy. I am extremely disappointed with their service and policies.

Geek Squad Data Recoverygeek squad data recovery center= fraud

On October 20th, I had accidentally deleted my entire camera roll from my Android S4. My first child's first year was on that phone so I was willing to do whatever it took to get them back. After being up all night researching ways to get the pictures back, I decided to go to Best Buy the next day (Oct 21st) to see if I had any options. They gave me a website and a program to download from home. They said that this is the best program and should work. After paying $24.99 the program did not work on my phone or my computer.

I went back to Best Buy the next day and decided to just send my phone to their data recovery center in Sacramento, CA. Imagine my surprise when a different Geek Squader told me it was actually in Kentucky and Best Buy had to email their customer service to determine if they even worked on Galaxy S4's. After that mix up of information, they said they would call me when they received an answer. At this point, I have completely turned off my phone to hopefully reserve any chance of getting my pictures back. After waiting 5 days and no call, I finally called them. They told me to call back in a couple hours so they could finish up the people in line and then check their email. Being at work made it a little difficult to constantly be calling them but I managed to slip away again about 3 hours later. They read the email and it said that in fact, the Data Recovery Center did work on Galaxy S4's! I told them thank you and that I would be in later that evening to send off my phone.

On Friday October 31st, a week and a half after sending my phone to the Data Recovery Center in Kentucky, I received a call from a customer service agent. I called the number back and all options on the message told me to call my local Best Buy where I sent my phone out from. So I did and they gave me a different number for the D.R.C to call.

After being on hold for 10 minutes, I finally got through to an agent. He proceeded to tell me that my phone was classified as a level 3 and it was going to cost $950 to attempt to get my pictures back. I asked for a detailed explanation for that severe classification... it was because they could not pull power from my device. Side note-- The Geek Squad had told me to not send my battery as the D.R.C will just hook it up to their computer-- After talking with the customer service agent, I was told by them to send my battery. I did so and also sent my charger.

Another week went by and I called the D.R.C for an update. The man told me my phone was still classified as a level 3 as the battery had no charge either. After telling him I sent my charger, him putting me on hold for about 5 minutes, I was AGAIN told to call back the next day for an update.

By this point, I am very frustrated with these people and the lack of good customer service but I am still very much wanting my pictures back.

I call the next day and to my surprise my phone is AGAIN, for the 3rd time, classified as a level 3! The reason now- Their tools are not compatible with my device and they need to take my phone apart in a clean room. Totaling $950! I asked the guy why, all of sudden, their tools do not work on my phone when they have had it for 3 weeks and not one thing was mentioned about their tools being "incompatible" He kept telling me the same thing over and over "our tools are incompatible with your device and it needs to be taken apart. That's all the information I have" I could not believe what I was hearing! I told the man that I read their paper about what qualified for what level and a level 3 was for broken/ shattered devices. How was my perfectly good phone, in working condition, on the same level as something shattered or broken?? AGAIN, same answer, incompatible tools. After realizing that this place is nothing but A FRAUD! I told them they would not be getting any money from me and to send my phone back with the battery and charger. Yet another week has passed and I still don't have my phone. NOT SHOCKED!

I wanted to write a review on Yelp but I couldn't find them so this was my next best bet. I wanted to WARN people about the RIP OFF those people are trying to call "recovery." If I can help at least one person with my experience then I consider that a good thing! GEEK SQUAD DATA RECOVERY CENTER= FRAUD!!

Geek Squadproduct replacement/customer service

1. No notification was sent to Geek Squad subscribers of the policy change for service. You have our e-mail.
                    2. No signs posted for customers to know that they need to make an appointment for service
                    3. No sign means that no one lets you know you need an appointment until they have time to get to you. Resulting in a 45 min. Wait just to be told you need an appointment.
                    4. Employee's pretending to be managers and insuring that what you are asking for will happen. But, when you arrive at your scheduled appointment you find out that you have been mis-informed. So, what do you do but be stern with your request for services to be rendered as promised.
                    5. Using re-furbed phones that obviously are not functioning and causing you yet trip number 5 to the store to fix the same issue.
                    Yes, five trips, over 8 hours of my time. Oh yes, my gas as well. I do not know about others but when you work Mon - Friday, the last thing you want to do is make five trips to the Geek's and spend your Saturday dealing with these types of "screwed up" policies.

Yes, I have personally experienced each of the above items and I am letting you know that I will spread the word (and already shared with all of my co-workers) that you should not place good money in the hands of the Geek Squad in Paducah, KY because they do not value your time. Why make appointments if you do not have the staff to conform to your own policy. Why not post signs announcing your new policy for appointment only service.

I propose the following to be implemented: Post signs for customers to make an informed decision. Never leave the counter under staffed rendering it impossible for the person to ever keep to appointments in a timely manner. Divide services into your different levels of services provided. Example; Appointment schedule, check in for appointments (same station) service center, pick up and possible a person to handle customers that are returning because what was just done is still not working.

As of today, my conclusion stands that I will not take out another contract for service with the Geek Squad at the Best Buy Store in Paducah, Kentucky. I work to hard to throw away my time and my money with this most unorganized bunch.

Thank you for allowing me to vent as I know that is all it will ever be and no resolution will come out of my statements.

Geek Squad-best Buyphone insurance

I believe that all of us consumers who have been mislead by the Geek Squad and Best Buy Cell Phone Insurance Contract are entitle to file a Class Action Law Suit! All of us discovered that when you sign up you are lied to assuring the repair of your broken cell phone on the spot and once that happens you have to accept their attitude, overcharges, lack of customer service and that is not acceptable in United Sates. The BBB protects us consumers. I invite everyone here to make an official complain with the BBB as well. It will help our case. I am seeing a lawyer today regarding this matter. I feel violated and I have no cell phone until they send the replacement by mail in 2-5 days!

Geek Squadrefuse to replace phone

geek squad refused to replace my phone because it had a bent frame and cracked screen when i dropped it, after checking with my carrier they said if i had insurance with them they could replace the phone with little or no service fee because geek squad wants to charge $150 to fix my phone on the plan that i pay monthly with them. well geek squad just lost my business.

Best Buy Geek Squadcontinued charges despite cancelling

After carrying the protection plan for a few months, I had called to request canceling the monthly renewal back in Jan. 2013 and was verbally told it would be cancelled. Despite that - my card has continued to be charged for the last 18 months!!! I called again in June, 2014, to again insist on canceling and to insist this time getting confirmation in writing. They gave me a reference number (since they cannot send out an email confirmation) - it should be cancelled now. However, they deny there was any previous request received and refuse to refund prior payments.

Geek Squadtv dvd connection

I had Comcast install HD on three of my TVs and afterwards my DVD would not work. When I called Greek Squad the first time I was quoted $149.99, for all three TVs, and I confirmed the price for the three TVS. I said I would call back if I could not see what the problem was and fix it myself. Within five minutes I called back to get on the Friday schedule. This time I was quoted $149.99, for each TV. I think $450.00, is a little over the top for checking to see why a DVD is not working on 3 TVs. There is something wrong with that amount for a service call. Just be aware that they are ripping people off.

Geek Squad Best Buythey cost me over $500

left an incredibly sour taste in my mouth. In early March, I took a computer
                              into Geek Squad to have them remove an apparent virus. My eldest son had been
                              using the PC for "homework, " and had been complaining of numerous pop
                              ups and issues where the browser would take you to a, less than desirable,
                              website other than where you requested to go.
                              I spent about an hour going through it and trying to remove
                              the virus. The conclusion that I had was that the infection was beyond my
                              abilities and would have to be looked at by a professional. The next day, I
                              took it in and dropped it off with the familiar faces at my local best buy. One
                              of the guys in there recognized me and got the paperwork started as usual. Took
                              my concerns down, noted the hardware I’d dropped off and said they would call
                              the next day after he had a chance to look at it.
                              Next day rolls around- No Call.
                              Next Day – No Call.
                              Five days into it I receive a call, from someone other than
                              my normal tech, who says the problem is fixed, and the PC is ready for pickup.
                              $199.99—Not too bad, considering it was 4 or 5 days’ worth of work on the
                              computer, I’m just happy to have the computer back. It’s hard to share the
                              three computers we have in the house with the 5 family members in our
                              household.
                              Upon getting the computer home, hooked up, and turned on the
                              first thing I noticed was that the computer was NOT fixed. It was exactly how
                              it was when I had dropped it off.
                              I contacted the store that evening and was instructed to
                              bring the machine back in, and they would look at it. I immediately unplugged
                              it, drove it back over, and dropped it off with the same technician that
                              released it to me just hours earlier. The tech informed me that it would be looked
                              at first thing in the morning, by the technician that usually works on my
                              machines.
                              At this point, I am upset, but more frustrated. I am very
                              understanding and do realize that things happen. This is a fact of life.
                              The problem occurred when 48 hours later, I get a call to
                              while you watch (if you want.) They had walked me through the connection
                              process and were fixing it, while I was on the phone with Geek Squad supervisor
                              trying to get the refund from the botched job. While they declined to do it,
                              the tech I was working with offered to help me get a refund by providing proof
                              of the rootkit that was still installed on the machine.
                              I contacted the CC Company with the information the
                              technician gave me and they refunded my money back to my account. I’m unsure if
                              Geek Squad is going to fight the case or not, but the technician at safepcfix
                              told me they would help out if they needed to.
                              It took these guys 2 hours to fix Geek Squad’s errors and

I found your comment a couple weeks ago and looked up
                              safepcfix guys. Called them and they verified geek squads problems and fixed
                              the errors they left behind. My laptop was still infected with a rootkit that
                              took 2 hours for them to remove properly. They got it fixed though, and called
                              when it was done. It works great now. Its actually faster than I remember too.
                              We ended up getting rid of McAfee too, since that wasn't working correctly.
                              If you were scammed by geek squad review their services and
                              then pick a different company. John, safepcfix, wrote me a report to give me
                              credit card company to get my money back from Geek Squad. Were still fighting
                              it now, but it looks good.

• Ge
                                  geekscam Dec 19, 2014

id you bring a computer to Best Buy (or its “Geek Squad”) to have the data on that computer transferred to another computer/drive, and ultimately were told that the old computer drive was corrupt (or some such), so that if you wanted the data transferred the old drive would have to be sent to another location for more in-depth/complex work and it would cost more than you were originally told.

If you would like to recover your losses please contact law firm at 800.511.7037 or email at [email protected]

Geek Squad / Best Buy — child endangerment

I had purchased a 1 year geek squad protection plan on my young child's laptop. When the membership...

Geek Squadannual contract

My request is uncomplicated and straight forward. I want confirmation that I paid $99.99 for the annual renewal of Geek Squad household computer protection program. And I want the paid for renewal contract.
                                After hours and hours on the phone being transferred and put on hold, and sending emails that were ignored, I was told that the computer system sends a confirmation of monies paid and the renewal contract three days after the order has been placed.
                                We never received any correspondence to verify the purchase or the contract.
                                At my determined request, the last CSR Jake, transferred me to his Manager Franze who said Geek Squad cannot do anything to fulfill my request. They only have one way to email the receipt and renewal contract and that was completed automatically 3 days after the purchase date. Yes, the charge is on my VISA bill.
                                I wrote to Corporate 2 weeks ago. No response.

Jason Kr. Apr 05, 2014

left an incredibly sour taste in my mouth. In early March, I took a computer
                                    into Geek Squad to have them remove an apparent virus. My eldest son had been
                                    using the PC for "homework, " and had been complaining of numerous pop
                                    ups and issues where the browser would take you to a, less than desirable,
                                    website other than where you requested to go.

I spent about an hour going through it and trying to remove
                                    the virus. The conclusion that I had was that the infection was beyond my
                                    abilities and would have to be looked at by a professional. The next day, I
                                    took it in and dropped it off with the familiar faces at my local best buy. One
                                    of the guys in there recognized me and got the paperwork started as usual. Took
                                    my concerns down, noted the hardware I’d dropped off and said they would call
                                    the next day after he had a chance to look at it.

Next day rolls around- No Call.

Next Day – No Call.

Five days into it I receive a call, from someone other than
                                    my normal tech, who says the problem is fixed, and the PC is ready for pickup.
                                    $199.99—Not too bad, considering it was 4 or 5 days’ worth of work on the
                                    computer, I’m just happy to have the computer back. It’s hard to share the
                                    three computers we have in the house with the 5 family members in our
                                    household.

Upon getting the computer home, hooked up, and turned on the
                                    first thing I noticed was that the computer was NOT fixed. It was exactly how
                                    it was when I had dropped it off.

I contacted the store that evening and was instructed to
                                    bring the machine back in, and they would look at it. I immediately unplugged
                                    it, drove it back over, and dropped it off with the same technician that
                                    at first thing in the morning, by the technician that usually works on my
                                    machines.

At this point, I am upset, but more frustrated. I am very
                                    understanding and do realize that things happen. This is a fact of life.

The problem occurred when 48 hours later, I get a call to
                                    while you watch (if you want.) They had walked me through the connection
                                    process and were fixing it, while I was on the phone with Geek Squad supervisor
                                    trying to get the refund from the botched job. While they declined to do it,
                                    the tech I was working with offered to help me get a refund by providing proof
                                    of the rootkit that was still installed on the machine.

I contacted the CC Company with the information the
                                    technician gave me and they refunded my money back to my account. I’m unsure if
                                    Geek Squad is going to fight the case or not, but the technician at safepcfix
                                    told me they would help out if they needed to.

It took these guys 2 hours to fix Geek Squad’s errors and

I found your comment a couple weeks ago and looked up
                                    safepcfix guys. Called them and they verified geek squads problems and fixed
                                    the errors they left behind. My laptop was still infected with a rootkit that
                                    took 2 hours for them to remove properly. They got it fixed though, and called
                                    when it was done. It works great now. Its actually faster than I remember too.
                                    We ended up getting rid of McAfee too, since that wasn't working correctly.

If you were scammed by geek squad review their services and
                                    then pick a different company. John, safepcfix, wrote me a report to give me
                                    credit card company to get my money back from Geek Squad. Were still fighting
                                    it now, but it looks good.

Geek Squadnot on time as promised

Geek Squad promise to have a System Restore they promised it would be done by 12 o'clock p.m. and it's now 730 p.m. when I call the store it wasn't done yet and I've been waiting in Chico for 2 hours when I got to the store like 15 minutes later they showed me that it was only at 12 percent while I was sitting there watching it for 5 minutes it got all the way up to 25 percent Dave said they been doing it for 4 hours which doesn't make no sense at all really poor customer service will never have a nother thing bought from Best Buy and especially repaired from Geek Squad

Geek Squaddamaged my computers & bad customer service

I took 2 computers in with virus complaints, a desktop and a laptop. Tech guy checked both and told me he was able to fix the virus/bug on my laptop immediately. The laptop virus was a background audio (radio station like)that keeps going on continuously. He advised that the desktop repair will take longer and recommended I purchase a 2 year tech support and I'll get up to 3 computers repaired for 2 years. I got home and found out that rather than repair the virus/bug on my laptop, the audio was somehow disabled. I took laptop back next day and they checked it in along with desktop already in their possession. Five days later, they told me laptop was ready but desktop was still being worked on. I went to pick up laptop and they told me the soundcard was messed up on the motherboard and I need to basically purchase a new motherboard. I was disgusted with them because I had a laptop that was working perfectly fine and had sound one day and no sound an hour later, except for a nuisance background noise; but I took the laptop with me and expecting repairs on the desktop soon. I got no calls for another 6 days and I decided to call today. I got a customer service rep on the phone that first argued with me that I was called that my desktop was ready. She then proceeded to tell me that they couldn't fix it because my hard drive was damaged and I need to buy a new hard drive and then pay them for backup, give them my software for them to update. I requested to have my tech support payment of approximately $300.00 refunded and I don't want their service. She hung up the phone on me. I called their corporate head office and spoke with a rep that told me they can't connect me with a District or Regional Manager, but connected me with the store Shift Manager. In speaking with the store shift manager and telling him my side of the story, he told me he was standing by the rep that hung up on me and she warned me that I was yelling on the phone before she hung up. He mentioned it in a defensive way and I asked if he heard me yelling, he said no. I told him why then I'm I trying to tell you my side of the conversation which I deny was anything remotely close to yelling, yet you wanted to let me know you basically condone her treatment of customers before you even try to resolve the issue. It is unbelievable that this company has flown under the radar with such complaints as I'm now seeing. I intend to continue to follow up with their management, just in case they are unaware of the procedures of the customer service level employees and see if they'll reform how they allow customer complaints to get to management level. It is ridiculous for a legitimate paying customer not to have an email or mailing address or telephone number of a regional or district managerial level employee to forward their complaints to.