Flighthub / a credit for a cancelled flight
Dear Sir Madam
it has been frustration to deal with your flight hub website
i am you customer for along time and every time your workers are ruining my life. recently i booked a flight for my minor 16 yrs old from Montreal to Los angles CA. For emergency purpose I have canceled the flight . then the day after I decided to contact flight hub to book for different days. I have been waiting for hours on phone, since Feb 15 y for a new booking each time they keep me hours on phone . Many flights are there but they are saying you have to pay thousands . it really strange as i f i felt got fraud with this web site and phone . I have around 700 Cd . as a credit. why you don't book me ? why you don't return my money back to my visa ?is it a matter of cheating? i need either the ticket to be used again for the same passenger or my money back. this is not a good reputation for your flight hub. Some of the call answers workers mentioned last day, that we have only to book with united others as of today they mentioned it has been only with air Canada . Am I fool in front of your workers ? thats enough it 's been really frustration.
the flight booking no :: [protected]
passenger name is : RANA ALASH
March 2018 and the flight from Montreal to Los ANGLES.
i need help for this booking and I need my daughter to fly with her credit which is 700 CAD .
More Flighthub Complaints & Reviews
- Flighthub - booking and customer service 
- Flighthub (Flighthub.com) - undisclosed fees 
- Flighthub - your $5.95/month charge for membership... I didn't subscribe to! 
- Flighthub - cancellation refund 
- Flighthub - cancellation policy/ changing flight
- Flighthub - customer services
- Flighthub - booking.
- Flighthub - flighthub online service
- FlightHub.com - flight arrangements and undisclosed flight policies
- Flighthub - illegal sale and no refund