Having problems with Vayama?

333 W Santa Clara St., Suite 800
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vayama.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 17, 2020

Vayama — Cancelled flight refund

Tickets bought through vayama for a flight with airline TUIFly Belgium. Airline (TUIFly Begium) cancelled all...

Sep 26, 2020

Vayama — Correcting a misspelled name

I have been attempting to get this name changed for the past 3 weeks now with no avail and now our flight...

VayamaNot to be able to contact Vayama to change my tickets

The EVA Air tickets I bought through you were cancelled due to Corona. I want to change them.
But all the phone number on their website doesn't work.

My name is Yuko Fujiyama.
My Booking Number is KUSW-8607882.
My E-ticket number is [protected].
I talked with EVA Air. They said I have to change through Vayama and told me to which flights I can change.

# Leaving from JFK on Nov 3, 12:20 am, & arriving Taipei on Nov 4, 5:40 am
# Leaving from Taipei on Nov 4, 8:50 am and Arriving Tokyo on Nov.4, 12:55 pm.
# Leaving from Tokyo on Dec 23, 2:00 pm and arriving Taipei on Dec 23, 5:00 pm.
# Leaving from Taipei on Dec 23, 7:30 pm and arriving at JFK on Dec 23, 9:10 pm.

RESOLVED

• Vayama's response · Sep 23, 2020

Dear Ms. Fujiyama,

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience using our services.

Please be informed that we have sent an email to the registered email address with the change policy and our contact details.

Kindly check and get in touch with us at your earliest convenience.

VayamaTravel booking

I used Vayama to book a flight to Malta. Due to cover-19 and the current travel restrictions to US citizens, I needed to cancel my fight. I cannot reach Vayama by phone( it has been disconnected) I have sent them an e-mail and had no response. I am very upset and don't know what to do. I wish to cancel and get a future credit for my flight. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sep 17, 2020

Vayama — Airline tickets

I purchased airline tickets from Vayama for over a cost of over $2100.00. The booking took place on December...

VayamaCancelled flight refund

My flight to bombay on lufthansa (august 1) with my family was cancelled by lufthansa on july 25th. Since then I have been contacting them weekly for my refund. I called lufthansa and they assured me that they have returned the money to vayama.
      Since then I have sent an email to them on a weekly basis with no response whatsoever. There was one email initially refusing to pay.
      When I explained why I should be paid (my call with lufthansa), there was no response.
      Please help!

Regards,

Kaio

Sep 10, 2020

Vayama — Travel agency airline tickets cancelled and no refund

On January 4th, 2020, I purchased three round trip tickets for UA flights from Denver, CO to Glasgow, UK...

Sep 04, 2020

Vayama — Never heard back about the refund for flight cancellation due to covid-19 which HAS BEEN confirmed for full refund

Vus-[protected] My ticket has been made changes from the airline control due to the covid-19 at march (ye...

VayamaAirline refund

Vayama has been refunded money from American Airlines, as of July 17, 2020. I finally convinced them that they have received it, and as of August 5th they said they were processing the refund to me. I have not yet received it, and can get no responses to requests for updates. This is for 6 tickets I bought for my family, starting with number [protected]. The six refunds are for $266.16 each.

I'm expecting a full refund to the account used for purchase.

VayamaWill not refund money for flight changed by airline

Silver Airways Corp

The flight below was booked with insurance and changed by the airline due to Covid19 restrictions on the island. I had to cancel the trip and Vayama will not refund my money. I disputed with my bank as a fraudulent charge and their bank is disputing,

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Total
          759.60 $ (USD)

Jul 22, 2020

Vayama — Refund for cancelled flight

Booking KUSW-8437174 Ed Collins Aer Lingus round trip from Phila., PA to Dublin, IRE, and back to Phila., PA...

Jul 20, 2020

Vayama — Needing my flight refund from flight being canceled by airline during pandemic

I bought a ticket in December 2019 for Bucharest, Romania with the Condor Airline. My flight was canceled by...

VayamaAirline tickets

Company does not respond to phone calls at [protected]. No phone number is not published on their we site. Live customer service does not exist. Airline tickets purchased in February 2020 cannot be cancelled now in July. While all airlines recognize this special situation and allow cancellations, Vayama does not refund or change the tickets. Not fair. Will never do business with them again.
            Time to file a class action lawsuit!

VayamaNo refund even after airlines has refunded the cancelled flight.

My flight which was bought from Vayama. American Airlines cancelled the flight and has already refunded the ticket price to travel agent. I have email from Airlines. Vayama has not refunded the amount even after 3 weeks of refund from Airlines. Unable to contact any representative on phone. They are sending email saying waiting for airlines to get refund which is not true. Airlines has refunded the amount on June 17th. VUS [protected]

• Updated by Narayan Neupane · Jul 02, 2020

Still waiting to get refund after weeks of airlines refunded the cancelled flight.

Vayama.comChecked baggage

I made a reservation that said all the time to include 2 pieces of 23kg and now says only 1 piece. could you solve this? since I paid for 2 pieces.

I tried to contact them by phone but this one doesn't even answer. there is no one. tried by email and no one replies !!! it's an absurd!! such a website and don't have effective customer service !!! it's an absurd

Checked baggage
                Checked baggage

Jun 16, 2020

Vayama — Unable to cancel flights, customer service virtually non-existent

In February I purchased round trip tickets to Switzerland for myself and my husband to meet up with a tour in...

VayamaRefund. Scam

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: Airline reference: OQX4B4, Booking number BIE-3088719

Vayama site refused give me refund due to Turkish Air flight cancellation. 2 companies started plays games with me :
                  Turkish Air texted me : "For the refund of tickets purchased with travel agencies, I am afraid you have to contact them directly."

VAYAMA texted me : "After you bought your ticket with us, the ticket amount was transferred to the airline. That is why, in case a refund is applicable, the airline is the one that needs to initiate the refund."

IS IT SOME KIND OF JOKE?

VayamaRefund flight tickets

Hi, my name is Michael Tran. I wanted to receive a refund for my purchased flight tickets. I purchased 2 round trip flight tickets for myself and Chirapha Phukhanen from Bangkok, Thailand on April 16 to Tokyo, Japan, returning April 22.

VayamaNo response at all to request to cancel due to start of coronavirus lockdown 4 days before flight

As with all the others, I attempted to contact vayama.com via their website when I saw the philippines is ordering country-wide lockdown the next day, and 4 days before my departure. Philippine airlines talked to me on the phone and said they couldn't help me as I booked through vayama.com. So I wrote over and over and over, by email and their website contact form, to request cancellation or credit or refund due to inability to take the flight, well before scheduled flight, and no reply even now over 2 months later. I am contesting the charge via my credit card company now, let's see what happens.

May 17, 2020

Vayama — Refund for not responding

Hi, I tried contacting Vayama 37 times with only one response (finally) but after that response there wa...