VacationPlay.com Logo

VacationPlay.com

Having problems with VacationPlay.com?

VacationPlay.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 9, 2010. The latest review Hilton head vacation package was posted on Mar 2, 2021. The latest complaint fraud and deceptive sales practices was resolved on Jul 09, 2010. VacationPlay.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 6 reviews. VacationPlay.com has resolved 1 complaints.

VacationPlay.com Customer Service Contacts

Sat9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
SunClosed

VacationPlay.com Complaints & Reviews

VacationPlay.comHilton head vacation package

Company was supposed to hold my package due to pandemic and are now saying it's safe to travel so I have to pay a reinstatement fee. This is unfair and predatory and goes against cdc advisory for persons with underlying health conditions. The staff was rude and did not seem to care once they got paid. The representative said they would only do extensions in the event of a catastrophic event. So apparently a deadly pandemic is not Catastrophic enough?

VacationPlay.comcharged for canceled trip.

They called me offering a 3day 4 night stay...had to give 90 min. to listen to a talk about Time Share...I said o.k...they called me back about an hour later and said they noticed I had been at one of their talks in October, and I said yes I was...they said the offer wasn't available anymore but I could could from Weds. on anytime and not have to listen to a 90 min. talk...I said ok...then I called them back and said NO I dont want the deal, please cancel...I will not be coming at anytime...Now I get a bill for $129.00...I did not go nor do I want to go...when telling them this...they said it is non-refundable...!!!and should be stopped!

Feb 14, 2019

VacationPlay.com — vacation to hilton head island

February 13, 2019 Customer id : 2191717 Package hh2n...$99 for 2 nights Amounts paid: 1-3-2012 $99 x 2=...

VacationPlay.com — not receiving the credit for the hotel stay at $99

I was told I would receive my $99 credit for the stay at hilton head, sc and only be responsible for the...

VacationPlay.com / Hilton Head Guest Services / Coral Resorts / Hilton Head Hospitality, LLC — best hotel vacation or vacation rentals on hilton head island sc

Vacationplay.com, hilton head hospitality, llc, hilton head guest services, vacationplay.com. Hilton head...

Hilton Head Hospitality, LLC / VacationPlay.com — fraud and deceptive sales practices

Key words: hilton head hospitality, llc, hilton head guest services, vacationplay, vacationplay.com...