Family Dollar / drunk, vulgar employee
On January 20, 2016, while shopping in this store along with several other shoppers (children among them), I heard and saw and this drunken employee (Eddie) loudly state he was going to ask his girlfriend to perform oral sex on him for Valentine's day (I cleaned this up). This isn't the first time I've observed this old fool staggering around and being vulgar. I suppose he's supposed to be security of some kind. Since Family Dollar doesn't sell liquor, the only thing this stumbling old fool can secure is the chair he sits in. My wife and I shop in this store nearly every day, and have no other complaints. But, we'd rather shop elsewhere to avoid this pathetic loser.
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - The Store Manager Named Terry at The Store In Dallas TX on Columbia Ave.
- Family Dollar Stores - Costumer Service sucks ! 
- Family Dollar Stores - signage
- Family Dollar Stores - management of the key west, fl store
- Family Dollar Stores - two members of management