Family Dollarfraud & cheating!

I purchased one NET10 phone for $30.00 which included 300 free airtime minutes. Subsequent/additional minutes sell at 300 minutes for $30.00. Because I receive many unsolicited phone calls, I returned to Family Dollar to purchase a second phone with a new number. The price had changed and the terms which include the words "300 minute bonus" were unclear. When I inquired, the salesclerk assured me that the 300 free minutes would automatically be added to my phone as soon as I activated it. WRONG! NET10 only gave me 10 minutes. When I tried to return the phone to Family Dollar less than 24 hours later, the manager (Locust Street store in Terre Haute Indiana) said sue us, it will cost much more for a lawyer than what you lost. I e-mailed Dollar General headquarters but received no response. They, under the circumstances just described, are no better than thieves.

• Gordon Turner's Response, Jul 26, 2017

this store on 228 Nagle Ave. is the worst when it comes to customer service. always empty(out of stock) at times when looking for certain items. an aisle full of boxes not opened. certain cashiers give you attitude for asking a simple question, and only cashier working on long lines taking their sweet time and holding customers up like we are on their time which they have a lack of respect for their customers. This is a poor representation of the name Family Dollar.

• Lamar Johnson's Response, Oct 07, 2017

Not happy

• noneyabizziness's Response, Mar 08, 2018

i asked for the number to the corporate office and she gave me the wrong number.

• Tperry05's Response, Apr 25, 2018

Illegal activity

• Karen1977's Response, May 29, 2018

West judge perez

• Dtrigg420's Response, Jun 29, 2018

His name is Ryan

• Shandora George's Response, Sep 21, 2018

I'LL never buy anything electronic from family dollar again

• 1372's Response, Jan 09, 2019

Cashier stealing gets away with at pine Grove manger doing her job

• Ailsa Ross's Response, May 23, 2019

A couple of typos I'm sorry I'm upset

Comments

• Br
      Mar 24, 2009

Uhhmm, Try contacting Family Dollar headquarters Dollar General is a different company & BTW just ask for the district manager's phone # next time they usually solve these issues.

• Xi
      Aug 21, 2009

You can't expect an employee to know everything about every product they sell in the store. That's not in their job description. Could you imagine someone wasting precious braincells learning crap like that? Family Dollar's employees are slaves. Why should they care about your stupid little phone? Go to Radio Shack. You get what you pay for.

• Pr
      Mar 27, 2011

Don't blame Family Dollar, Dollar General, or whoever it is you bought from, for the problems with which trac and its subsidiaries are ripe. Just search for trac, straight talk, or net10 on this site and you'll find an abundance of complaints. They can't all be wrong.

• Sk
      Aug 14, 2018
    Family Dollar Stores - Store # 12088
    Hugo
    Oklahoma

This is a nice new store but the air conditioning has never worked right. It is always to warm to shop very long at a time therfore I can't finish my shopping in one trip. I have talked to many people that have the same complaint. I suggest fixing this problem so shopping this store is a more enjoyable experience for shoppers . Store #12088

• Re
      Aug 14, 2018
    Family Dollar Store in Minneapolis, MN Nicollet av. 55403 - Store closes on a regular basis
    Minneapolis
    Minnesota

Several time is year my family dollar store has been closing lack of personal. I dont know whats going on the the residents of this area depend on that store. The lack of people to man your stores tells me it's the management and or the pay. It would be nice to have the store you can depend on.

• Je
      Aug 15, 2018
    Family Dollar - Flithy store boxes every where dirty clothes and shoes on the floor you cant even go down the eisles its an accident
    Buffalo
    New York

The family dollar on south ogden buffalo ny 14206 is filthy boxes every where you cant shop disgusting dirty clothes on the floor shoes all over the floor i wont be shopping there anymore

• Da
      Aug 15, 2018
    Family Dollar Stores - No bags for the items purchased also no trash bins outside to throw trash away
    Raleigh
    North Carolina

This is a disgrace, this store is in southeast raleigh, mostly black people in this area and again we feel as though we have gotten the scraps!no bags for items purchased, no trash can outside, customer use the carts and then the carts are left in front of the store!eye sore!!!

• Ri
    Family Dollar Stores - Worker
    El Paso, Tx
    familydollar.com

Cashier corina was disrespectful taking a personal call on her on phone (phone was Under her employee shirt )while charging my items speaking very unprofessional and speaking very inappropriate language of naked photos she'll take at the store to send to a person.

• Dt
    Family Dollar Stores - Management
    Big Lake
    Minnesota

Rude Manger he makes sexual comments towards employees and customers and is rude to everyone and has over 6 sexual complaints towards him and district won't do anything about him. He needs to get a full review also their cameras are fakes and don't work. I want him fired for customers safety

• El
    Family Dollar Stores - bad service
    Houston

store #11355
    12210 Hempstead houston tx 77092
    reporting employe Named Elizabeth
    she wouldn't let me walk around the store,
    wouldn't let me see the products
    my kids were picking out a toy and she would tell them to put them back
    wont buy ther ever again really bad service
    she should get fired family dollar dont need people like that

• Sn
    Family Dollar Stores - Xbox 25 dollar gift card
    Dallas
    Familydollar.com

My Xbox gift card is not working at all and it Is not giving me my money on my account

• Le
    Family Dollar Stores - Management store # 02338
    Temple Hills
    Maryland

The management did not honor the 15% off this sat. I have my receipt. I was in the store at 12:45 . No good customer service . I CAN be reached [protected].

• Ah
    Family Dollar Stores - employee
    park forest
    Illinois

it this employee at works at your store she lazy and dont want to nothing

• Mi

• Fa
    Family Dollar Stores - Bethany Sosa
    Colorado City
    Texas

She always rude and I don't known why and I seen her and her boyfriend buying beer with her money and she only 19 years old and they let her because she works there.. something needs to be about it.. it's not right for them letting her buy beer while she underage still.. hope something can be done about it...

• He
    Family Dollar Stores - Garbage piled outside the business
    woodhaven
    Michigan

The business places garbage on Dolly and stack the it up. There were at least fifteen Dolly's with garbage out side of the location. There so many that walking on the sidewalk is a task. Family dollar located at 7510 Rockaway Blvd woodhaven NY 11421.

• Cr
    Family Dollar Stores - Manager Hispanic woman with glasses at 104th abdm
    Thornton
    Colorado

Manager there is very rude to customers and her employees had an affair with my husband she works at the family dollar on 104th Colorado Blvd Thornton Colorado I believe she works days has curly black hair med height on the heavy side

• Ca
    Family Dollar - Customer Service and Filthy Stores
    Jacksonville
    Alabama
    FamilyDollar.com

Store located on the corner of W. 45th St and Moncrief Rd in Jacksonville Florida is o e of the dirtiest, unorganized and unfriendly stores to shop in.

• Ed
    Family Dollar store Evansville Indiana on covert ave - Wallet stolen
    Evansville
    Indiana

Wallet was left on the counter and manager would not look at the videos. Been trying to get Corporate to answer the phone over a hour. Id, credit cards, social security, birth certificate. CDL license. The store manager was not trying to help in any kind of way.

Family Dollar Stores - FALSE Advertisement
    Dothan
    Alabama

PHONE was clearly marked at $20. they refused to sell it to me they was rude and said go to walmart. nif i didn`t want to pay $65.

• Ka
    Family Dollar Stores - family dollar
    Chalmette
    familydollar.com

The employee is very rude ... Did not give good costumer service
    The store is ALWAYS a mess, Manager is lazy and does not get anything done . I will keep reporting until someone deals with this trash

• Da
    Family Dollar Stores - Service
    Buffalo
    Illinois
    Familydollar.com

1.Poor customer
    2.mice and rat I seen with my own two eyes
    3.personal music always playing over loud speaker.
    4.store is always trashy and employees is always eating behind the counter.
    5.on two differnt occasions two different set of girls were kissing each other.
    6. Employees Kids are behind the counter and running threw the store.

• Br
    Family Dollar Stores - maneger
    Baton Rouge

june 01, 2018
    i mcdonead williams was falsely accused by delores stiles at store #05978 of stealing washing powder and leaving on a bike but i dont have a bike and im filing a complaint caused she embarassed me in front of a store of people and my wife i was humiliated if you all does nothing about it i will sue the store

Aug 20, 2018
    Family Dollar Stores - Not A welcome feeling when walking in A store with rules posted on the doors.
    Clio Alabama

Brand new Family Dollar store in Clio Alabama. the manager is sticking signs on the new stores doors.Saying no back packs ... and another one that says you cant come in with hoods on.Now they just closes the rest rooms to the public.

• Co
    Family Dollar Stores - The cluttered store
    Trumann
    Arkansas

The store in trumann Arkansas is bad. Brand new store. Every single aisle is junked up can't get a basket down any one. Been like this for months. 4 workers sitting outside smoking instead of cleaning. I have photos of it

• Tp
    Family Dollar Stores - Vagrancy and illegal drug sales
    Chicago, IL.

People are using this store at 91 s commercial street Chicago, I'll, 60617 to sell loose cigarettes, illegal drugs, illegal pirated DVDs, and beg for money inside and out of the store opening to close...

Family Dollar Stores - Chemical spill
    Columbus
    Mississippi
    familydollar.com

February 24, 2018 10:00-10:20am; I went to The store to search for some items and as i was Looking around in the store . I fell Due to the chemical spill there was no sign stating there was a spill on the floor . I could Barely can get up from this incident. I finally gotten up and my knee was swollen. 202 Alabama st, Columbus.

• Co
      Aug 28, 2018
    Family Dollar Stores - Smart coupons
    Betsy layne ky

Family Dollar. Smart coupons log in error it tells me that my email is not present in data base. I have this issue for 2 weeks now could you please help . Issues in smart coupons that cannot log in .My email is [protected]@gmail.com Thank you Connie Collins.

• Sh
    Family Dollar Stores - Store 6565 Euclid ohio
    Cleveland ohio

CSR are treated terrible even made us work with a asst manager that was sexually harrassing people.

• Pi
    Family Dollar Stores - Manager
    Asherton,Texas

The manager in store #11547 is always high and doing drugs in the women's restroom. Someone needs to check into that store manager. I've been told that the issue has been brought up to the district manager Tim Lucas but it seems that the issue is still there . A simple drug test could resolve the issue. I don't see why it hasn't been done.

Family Dollar Stores - Hostess dinettes powered
    Donaldsonville
    FamilyDollar.com

I went to family Dollar an purchase these powered donettess last night on 1/17/2018 an the expiration date on the bag is sept.2/2/17.they it really still an I've been throwing up with stomach ach I really do love these cakes I love all of your products an would like to continue eating them

Family Dollar Stores - Dirty store
    Detroit
    Maine

Store #05442 was absolutely filthy! It was unorganized things all over the floor, mess, spills, dusty dirty walls, etc.

• Bo
    Family Dollar Stores - Unprofessional Behavior
    Cincinnati
    Ohio

I love shopping and hearing the cashier at the front loudly proclaim "I have to do do." Especially when I am half way across the store & heard it. I work in retail, and there's a certain way one needs to conduct themselves. And the girl there is certainly not it

• Up
    Family Dollar Stores - Cashier

Cashier locked customers in store to keep other customers out! That's a fire hazard. She didn't want to ring ppl up so she left it to the other cashier. Louisville family dollars are pathetic!

• Me
    Family Dollar Stores - Coca-Cola 12pks
    Hot Springs
    Arkansas
    familydollar.com

On 12/16/2017 I purchased (3) 12pks of Coca-Cola, so far (2) out of (3) have been flat tasting. I've been drinking/buying Coca-Cola for 35yrs. I usually buy from CVS (9) 12pks at a time, it's cheaper and the Coca-Cola always taste good.

Family Dollar Stores - Store being closed before set time
    Fort Worth
    Texas

It is 9:20 p.m. and the Family Dollar store in River Oaks, Texas 76114 is closed. The times on the door say they are open until 10pm. There 2 workers talking and seen myself and another customer outside but ignored us. Please fix this.

• So

Sep 03, 2018
    Family Dollar Stores - Store hours
    Rochester
    New York

Store on norton street is not opening at the times its suppose to open. Has customers and there children waiting out in the cold for 30 to 40 minutes the store is suppose to open at 8 not 8:30 or 9 am. This has happened on numerous occasions. What are the store hours?

Sep 05, 2018
    Family Dollar Stores - Condition of Store
    Whitesboro
    Texas

I have lived in Whitesboro Texas for 20 years and I have never seen this store look so bad.If Family Dollar does not care about the look of there stores than we should just shop at Dollar General. Such a shame this store used to look so clean and well keep.

• Fj
      Sep 06, 2018
    Family Dollar Stores - customer service
    Oklahoma City
    Oklahoma

I think I was greeted, I walked around a few min, I never saw anyone, but I heard much fowl language. I brought my purchase to the front, I thought the worker was speaking to me when I noticed she had her blue tooth on. I asked a question no answer, the cash register didn't show the amount to pay. She rudely told me the amount. NEVER AGAIN