Family Dollar — fraud & cheating!
I purchased one NET10 phone for $30.00 which included 300 free airtime minutes. Subsequent/additional minutes sell at 300 minutes for $30.00. Because I receive many unsolicited phone calls, I returned to Family Dollar to purchase a second phone with a new number. The price had changed and the terms which include the words "300 minute bonus" were unclear. When I inquired, the salesclerk assured me that the 300 free minutes would automatically be added to my phone as soon as I activated it. WRONG! NET10 only gave me 10 minutes. When I tried to return the phone to Family Dollar less than 24 hours later, the manager (Locust Street store in Terre Haute Indiana) said sue us, it will cost much more for a lawyer than what you lost. I e-mailed Dollar General headquarters but received no response. They, under the circumstances just described, are no better than thieves.
Gordon Turner's Response, Jul 26, 2017
this store on 228 Nagle Ave. is the worst when it comes to customer service. always empty(out of stock) at times when looking for certain items. an aisle full of boxes not opened. certain cashiers give you attitude for asking a simple question, and only cashier working on long lines taking their sweet time and holding customers up like we are on their time which they have a lack of respect for their customers. This is a poor representation of the name Family Dollar.
Lamar Johnson's Response, Oct 07, 2017
noneyabizziness's Response, Mar 08, 2018
i asked for the number to the corporate office and she gave me the wrong number.
Tperry05's Response, Apr 25, 2018
Karen1977's Response, May 29, 2018
West judge perez
Dtrigg420's Response, Jun 29, 2018
His name is Ryan
Shandora George's Response, Sep 21, 2018
I'LL never buy anything electronic from family dollar again
1372's Response, Jan 09, 2019
Cashier stealing gets away with at pine Grove manger doing her job
Ailsa Ross's Response, May 23, 2019
A couple of typos I'm sorry I'm upset
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were