Family Dollar / fraud & cheating!
I purchased one NET10 phone for $30.00 which included 300 free airtime minutes. Subsequent/additional minutes sell at 300 minutes for $30.00. Because I receive many unsolicited phone calls, I returned to Family Dollar to purchase a second phone with a new number. The price had changed and the terms which include the words "300 minute bonus" were unclear. When I inquired, the salesclerk assured me that the 300 free minutes would automatically be added to my phone as soon as I activated it. WRONG! NET10 only gave me 10 minutes. When I tried to return the phone to Family Dollar less than 24 hours later, the manager (Locust Street store in Terre Haute Indiana) said sue us, it will cost much more for a lawyer than what you lost. I e-mailed Dollar General headquarters but received no response. They, under the circumstances just described, are no better than thieves.
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - service 
- Family Dollar Stores - customer services 
- Family Dollar Stores - cashier or manager on duty 
- Family Dollar Stores - comportamiento no etico
- Family Dollar Stores - rugged usb cable