Extenze

Posted:

I'm dying

Phoenix, Arizona
In Aug of 2007 I ordered Extenze. They had no issue getting me my first order in just 2 days. After taking the drug for 3 weeks I noticed left ear and left abdominal pain. I started getting protein in my urine samples. Today is July 18, 2009 and I've since lost 80 pounds and have been hospitalized 17 times. On dec 15, 2008 my health turned from a ear and abdominal pain to a full fledged body pain that was so painfull that I couldn't get out of bed. I live on Oxycontin, Percocet and Fentanyl pain patches. My next move might be hospice. I can't tell you LOUD ENOUGH NOT TO BUY THIS PRODUCT. I'm dying a slow horible death as my family and friends watch. I've been to The Mayo Clinic and several doctors 129 times so far. They all know there is something wrong that was caused by this drug but they can't find out what is doing it. This drug worked yes but it's truly not worth death. My bowels, kidneys, pancreas have all paid the ultimate price. My body has battled the desease or issue caused by this for almost a year and half now. The most recent thing I had to do is I had to have my brain lifted 2mm from spinal leaked from this drug. It's called a blood patch. I'm telling you this isn't a safe drug. Please don't take it. I was a healthy man that raced motocross, hunted, fished and did everything normal until I saw a late night add talking about how to order this deadly drug. Oh, if you like the feel of a heart attack go ahead and order it. I pray you don't order or ever take this drug. Your wife and kids will be crying tears watching you die.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

A  30th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I agree that it sounds crazy but I believe you are stretching the true concerning your "side effects". I've never heard of such. If these crazy claims were true - why don't doctors tell men to get it? And, if these so called weight loss pills and such were true, do you think there would be a fat doctor in the world...

Oh, please...
A  14th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I HAVE A QUESTION...DO YOU RECOMMEND ANYONE TO TAKE ANY OTHER TYPES OF ENLARGEMENT PILLS OR ARE THEY ALL SIMILAR??

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree