Having problems with Citymail.org?

Office 8, Vaynor House 2, Vaynor Road
Milford Haven, Wales, Dyfed
United Kingdom - SA73 2NB

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Citymail.org.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 20, 2018

Citymail.org — want to register an email address

A friend is using the a citymail.org emails address and requested me to register one, for the convenience of...

Cape Town

Citymail.org — The rep started to send me emails that they haven't received any payments from me

I registered account on the website www.Citymail.Org. Everything was ok until I started to get emails from...

www.Citymail.Org — These jerks started to steal money from me

I registered account on the website www.Citymail.Org. This website is real scam. So please, be careful. These...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices