FILE A COMPLAINT

Biotab / Extenzeunauthorized charges

My husband had order a produce called extenze from this company, there is no improvment within a few months still nothing. So with out any improvment he decided to stop the produce. He tried his best to contact biotab with out success, he called the ordered hotline spoked to four diffrent staff, they gave him numbers to call for cancellation but the company just keep ignoring his request. I his wife stepped is an called [protected], I spoked to angella, that my husband is informing biotab to cancel all order and if I see any charged on our credit statment, that we will take legal action. Angella assurred us that she will imfrom the billing department. My husband is very disappointed on how this company conduct thier bussiness.

• To
    T O'Keefe Jun 02, 2009

Biotab is handled by a large call center in Los Angeles. I cannot give you the name right now, I cannot remember it, but I was involved for a number of years doing recruiting for Inside Sales and Customer Serivce positions for large call centers and interviewed many applicants for them. If you need to trace down the call center, this info might help.

• My
    myk Nov 16, 2009

ordered extenze for free trial period, (just pay postage).and just found out that they took 49.00 out of my account without my authorization.

charlie brown Dec 09, 2009

I' ll bet you people that get scammed with these so-called FREE TRIALS didn't think to TRY WALMART, BEFORE being stupid with your credit information.

I could have bought it yesterday (12/08/09) for $28.88 for 1 months supply...AND NO RECURRING MONTHLY CHARGES!

Just think of how utterly stupid you are, dumb ###.

• Ne
    Nelson Rosado Mar 14, 2011

I ask for discontinue sending extenz product on 2/10/2011 . I spok with Vilma in customer service . they continuing sending the product and charging to the credit cart. I going to send bak the last pakeg to they .

• Pl
    plumbbob042 Jun 19, 2011

cancel all future orders, quit billing me

• Du
    DustinBaker Feb 13, 2014

I had followed through with an email from biotab/Extenze offering a 7 day free trial for their pills. Gave them my banking information, got billed for the $1.99 on 02/03/14 then days later on 02/12/14 I was billed for an additional $84.98... This is theft and something needs to be done!