Reservation Rewards Logo

Reservation Rewards

Having problems with Reservation Rewards?

PO Box 1016
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Avoid this one at all costs

I noticed today a charge for Reservation Rewards of $12 Canadian on my Visa Card. Not something that stand...

Resolved Scam

This company has been placing unauthorized charges on my Southwest Airlines Visa card for YEARS! Each time I saw the $12. "Reservation Rewards" charge, I thought it was a new charge made by Southwest Airlines for when I used my frequent flyer miles for airfare! Chase bank told me that those are NOT their charges and to contact the company directly. Naturally, I talked to a computer who agree to cancel the membership and credit me for ONE MONTH! What a rip off! Apparently, they got my cc number thru Orbitz.com.

Charged me $24.00 in the past two months; unauthorized charges

I was recently browsing my bank statements today and noticed a charge for $12 on my bank statement, well i called my bank and found out they have charged me $12 last month and again this month. I never authorized this company to charge my account and had the bank flag it as fraud. I'm not sure how they got my credit card number, but I do know you should cancel your card.

Monthly Membership Fee $12

I made reservation online for my trip to Las Vegas in July 2008; however, I was not authorized Reservation Rewards to charge to my credit card for $12 monthly membership fee. I received my credit bill in August and I called [protected] (reference # on credit card bill) immediately to cancel. I had cancellation confirmation by email, but I continued to get charged for another month in September. I have not received October bill yet. I rarely travel and it is unfair to charge for the service I don't need. Thank you.

Accessed my checking account without my authorization or knowledge

On [protected], WLI Reservations.com withdrew $10.00 out of my checking account without my knowledge. I do not know this company and I do not understand how they got my checking information and how they succeeded in making the transaction?

I have notified my banking institution and I have done research on the company, online, to find out who these people are. I notified them by email. They emailed me back and asked for my other email accounts and my mailing address so that they could find my membership of which I knew nothing about and I gave the information to them and told them not to ever try that again.

I have not gotten my money back. It is only $10.00 dollars but it is my $10.00 dollars. I wonder how many unsuspecting people have had their money stolen from their checking accounts on this day, 11-23-07?

I want to know how I can file a suit against this company and prevent them from doing this to anyone else?

Resolved Reservation Rewards Scam

I was doing my taxes today and going through my bank statements when i discovered a $12.00 charge from a Reservation Rewards. I called there number [protected] and talked to Felisha(not sure of the spelling). I asked Felisha about my charges and she said i signed up when I made a purchase from Orbits. I know with certainty that I would not have willing or knowingly agreed to such a service ...etc I am sure if you are reading this you have had a similar experience. I will be contacting Orbitz, Ct AG office and my local AG, BBB and anybody else to see if this type of tricker can be stopped. Trickery is a nice word for what I think is consumer Fraud. Total charges = at least $168.00 of which Felisha say, she is only authorized to refund 3 months worth.

Resolved Unauthorized Charges on Credit Card

In 2007, I went to EB Games and supposedly signed up for a service that offered discounts on several...

Resolved unauthorized charges

went to buy movie tickets online through Fandango.com and Reservation Rewards window popped up and asked if I...

Resolved $12 monthly deductions from my atm card....

I just happened to notice a $12 fee on my charge card. I never sign up for these promotions so when I called and they said I did I knew right away something was off. This is a $144 dollars out of my pocket for the last year...I requested to be cancelled immediately and to send me paperwork to get reimubursed. Think of $12 a month x how many people are still unaware of this charge...these equals a very large $ amount going to this company. I find this sneaky and unacceptable. I have thus noticed on the website other complaints and complains which is very indicative that something is very wrong here. I am now awaiting my cancellation email and further paperwork so I can see how they operate and to get reimbursed for a service I didn't know I signed up for let alone used.

Maryo Mar 10, 2010

Hi Alex:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-732-7031. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Mary

Resolved unauthorized credit card charges

My wife & I recently closed a couple of credit cards. After we shut down one account we received a statement from that card with a $12 charge from Reservation Rewards. We called the 800 number listed on the credit card statement and spoke with a customer service rep who readily agreed to reverse the $12 charge. Just as I was about to hang up, I asked how many times had they charged the credit card account. She responded 18 times. I was in shock. I asked how we signed up for this and was told it was through e-harmony, a service we have never used. I requested that, since this was obviously a fraudulent charge, that the company refund all the money it had taken from us. The response - the customer service rep hung up!!! I intend to complain to the Connecticut Attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission about this scam and ripoff. This is exactly the type of company that deserves to be shut down and the owner sent to jail..

Maryo Feb 22, 2010

Hi Leftwing54:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you would like assistance or have feedback, please contact me directly at [email protected] If you do contact me directly, please reference this post.

• Ba
    Barnbrat Mar 18, 2010

Six months ago, I ordered some clothing from Kingsizedirect.com. Upon placing my order, they shared my credit card information with a third-party company called Reservation Rewards. I was not aware of this, and Reservation Rewards has been charging my bank card $12.00 a month for the last six months.

I did not agree to these charges or even wish to allow KingSizeDirect to share my credit card number. I've actually been ripped off from Reservation Rewards once before and would never have consented to do more business with them!

My husband thought it was a subscription to an online game and failed to mention it to me until yesterday. Right away, I knew what that charge was and promptly called them. They have verbally agreed to refund my account for 4 out of the last 6 months of charges.

I asked where they retrieved my credit card information, and they told me King Size Direct. King Size Direct claims that I must have been given an offer from this third party and accepted the offer. I am telling you No Way is that possible. I have been ripped off before by these people! I would never consent to more charges from them.

They currently have a class action lawsuit in Boston. The Better Business Bureau of Connecticut handles cases filed against Webloyalty. I plan on reporting this case to them during their open business hours. If you've had trouble with Reservation Rewards please join me by calling the Better Business Bureau too.

By the way, when I called Reservation Rewards, they were brazenly nonchalant. I told them I was going to report them, and they said, "That's fine". It's as if they know they can get away with it. If enough of us start complaining, maybe we could at least shut them down.

Better Business Bureau of Connecticut (203)269-2700
    Reservation Rewards (800)732-7031

• Pe
    P***ed On Jul 28, 2010

This outfit is a SCAM, in the good old days they would tar and feather the operators and ride them out of town on a rail. It is no feather in Connecticuts cap to have them operating there. Joe

Resolved $12.00/month charge to store card

Back in July, I started to notice that there was a $12.00 charge on my Jessica London card. I review all the charges on my card monthly and was concerned as to why this charge suddenly appeared on my statement. I called Jessica London right away to try and rectify the situation and was told that there were actually 3 charges on my statement totaling $36.00. They said that "since this is a third party billing company" that I would need to call them and take care of crediting my store card. Meanwhile, I was being charged late fees from Jessica London due to these Shopper Discount fees. Well, I called Shopper Discounts and the representation informed me that he would put through a credit to my card. At this time, I asked that my account be cancelled. I thought this whole ordeal was behind me until early October when I got yet another billing statement that an additional two charges were added to my Jessica London account from Shopper Discounts. Mind you, I haven't made a single purchase on my Jessica London card since early in the year! I have now been calling Jessica London since October, calling Shopper Discounts, filling out Refund Claim Forms and Settlement Claim Forms to try and clear up my balance. To make matters worse, I am still being harassed by collection agency calls and was informed that I still have to pay Jessica London $45.17 to bring my balance to zero. This frustrates me to no end!! I was the victim of a SCAM and now I have to pay so that my credit isn't damaged.

• Me
    meir Nov 25, 2009

i got the same case whis jessica london they are criminals

Maryo Dec 01, 2009

Hi jms1973:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-889-8776. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Resolved UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES - SCAM

Bought airline tickets from Orbitz. Realized $12 charges for two months.
Got unsubscribed and refunded after calling and complaining.
The person on the phone insisted that I had been sent an email notification from them when I had been signing up.
I have never received such an email...

Maryo Nov 12, 2009

Hi Gfly:

• Te
    telleveryone Nov 18, 2009

Don't play innocent about the whole ordeal Mary from Consumer Affairs. There are things all over the internet about reservation rewards and the SCAM they are running on people. I just had a close friend come to me who found out that they were being charged by reservation rewards directly from their bank account without their knowledge, consent or any notification (regardless of the claims that reservation rewards made that they did notify the person.) I looked online and there are stories all over the internet about the same scam happening to people with the same story line. My friend made an airline booking through orbitz and in so doing had to, of course, use his credit card information. Somehow there is either a partnership with orbitz and reservation rewards or reservation rewards has found a way to exploit those who do use orbitz. Either way orbitz it seems is not safe to use anymore. I used to use orbitz, and recommended to many of my friends to use it. Rest assured I will not any more! I don't trust them now at all.

• Ta
    TamaBama Nov 24, 2009

I inadvertently signed up for Reservation Rewards after a purchase I made at Roamans.com. The button claimed they'd give me a $10 coupon good on any purchase at Roamans.com, so I pushed the button without reading about what else I would be responsible for! They immediately sent me an email explaining the membership (free for 30 days and then after 12/23/09 I would begin to be charged $12 per month that I remain a member. ) I used the code Reservation Rewards gave me, and I DID receive the $10 discount from the Roamans.com website! That made me feel comfortable with them as a legitimate company. I also purchased some $25 gift cards for Amazon and paid only $20 for each of them. They claim that I can contact them and cancel at any time before Dec. 23 and I will not be charged for membership at all. So, if all goes well, they have saved me $30 so far. Plus I printed out some grocery coupons through their website. It seems legitimate to me, but I did not go out looking to join such a membership. I just made something good come of my desire to get a $10 discount. Here's hoping they will hold up their end of the bargain if I decide to cancel before 12/23/09!

Resolved Scam

I discovered the same $12.00 charges on my bank statement that everyone else describes on this board. Totally confused, I called this company and spent a long time just trying to figure out who they are and what reason they have to be taking my money. As in, when did you get my cc information and what service do you claim to provide?

Regardless, I cancelled my membership on the spot with the telephone representative and I AM STILL BEING CHARGED 3 MONTHS LATER. Now I need to fill out separate cancellation forms and refund request forms. If the registration process was so short and secretive that everyone on this board (plus countless others, no doubt) is equally perplexed by this mysterious charge to their accounts, why is the cancellation process so long and drawn out?

WHO ARE YOU RESERVATION REWARDS?

• Se
    SE Jackson Oct 14, 2009

10/14/2009
    I didn't realize that I was placed on the Reservations Rewards list when I visited a website to purchase a product. A charge of $10 a month was deducted from my checking account . When I noticed the deduction, I called 1-800-732-7031 to inquire about the charges. I was told I could redeem the money, but only has 2 weeks to do this. After NUMEROUS times going to the website and being unable to access any "coupons", my "account" was deleted. I was unable to retrieve anything and essentially lost several hundreds dollars to this scam.
    Reservation Rewards should be investiated

• Wa
    wallyvoo Nov 09, 2009

If you have been ripped off by reservation rewards or any other similar companies, go to this website:

There is a form you can fill out to get all your money back in a class action suit.

• Le
    learning Nov 16, 2009

I was also scammed by this company through Chadwicks. I was able to get my many back, but I want to take it one step further and ban all companies that associate with these scam artists. I am looking for a list of companies...if there's not one then I'll make it and post it somewhere. I think that the companies that associate with this vendor should be held accountable for choosing to do business with an unethical vendor. Please let me know if you can locate a list of companies.

mandaza1029 Nov 18, 2009

File a complaint the BBB.org. You will get your money back. I did.

Resolved Unauthorized charges

Three times I was charged fees for reservation rewards that I didn't sign up for. I bought plane tickets on Allegiant Air and you have to bypass this reservations reward. I got some of my money refunded, but then months later got a charge from here for $25 annual fee from this place. I declined each time I was on the website, watch your accounts people- these is a scam!!

Very unhappy in AZ

charlie Feb 26, 2008

I called your 800-732-7013 @ 8:45 PM. was placed on hold, and STUPID on my part and RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL on the part of your employees, it is not 9:55 PM. How long does one have to hold before a call is taken. This is rediculous. Do not draft my account any more.

• Valerie Nov 15, 2008

I went to Game Stop website and a $10 coupon came up. A company named Reservations Rewards began charging my account $12 per month after clicking on the coupon. I am almost sure I clicked decline.

I called Reservations Rewards and they are saying they will refund my October money and stop the November payment but we should not have to do this.

Beware... there are many websites with this info coming up.

Chuck Nov 24, 2008

I did not sign up for this and I am being charged anyway.

Maryo Sep 28, 2009

Hi Freqflyer:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 1-732-7031. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Margarie Oct 07, 2011

I noticed that my checking account had a recurring withdrawal of $12 for the past three months for Reservation Rewards. I went online and immediately was informed that this was an online scam. I called Reservation Rewards at 800-732-7031 and demanded the account be cancelled and that I receive a full refund. They were very cooperative which leads me to believe that they know they are obtaining credit card information fraudulantly. Very scary to think that they can take your credit card or bank information from your online purchases...check them out online and keep an eye on your bank and credit card statements if you shop online!

Resolved Unauthorized billing

In looking at my bank account this morning, I found $10.00 charge from a Reservation Rewards company. Further research with the company found that I had purchased something from Chadwicks back last October and supposedly agreed to join a membership with Reservation Rewards to save hundreds of dollars on something or other.

It is not my practice to select these type of offers as I find them a waste of money. It somehow must have inadvertantly gotten clicked in the check out process.

Now how else would Reservation Rewards get our banking information unless Chadwicks supplied it to them? Good question.

Rodriguez Dec 18, 2008

I'm not sure when or where an agreement was made for them to charge me but I found many people having the same problems. It seems that when you purchase something online you are given a discount which, when you agree to their terms, gives them the legal right to charge you even though you are not using their services. I had to cancel my credit card because they would not answer any calls and can not be contacted.

Maryo Dec 26, 2008

Dear Rodriquez:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitorsthe blogosphere to ensure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted here about our membership program, Reservation Rewards.

We would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at 1-800-732-7031 or send an email message to [email protected] We will be happy to help you.

Mary O'Reilly
    Webloyalty Consumer Affairs

• Co
    Collin Feb 20, 2009

About a year ago I had ordered some auto parts of from the internet. There was this coupon deal for ten dollars of from this order. I ordered my parts and still never got the ten dollars off. I had not noticed on my bank statement because of other bank charges and what not.

This company has been taking twelve dollars out of my account for about a year now before it was noticed. They have never sent me any notices or statements on being a Reservation Rewards member.

This has messed up by bank account balances and caused me a few overdrafts.

Roney Mar 05, 2009

While examining my Feb. credit card statement, I found a charge that I did not recognize. The charge listed a phone number which I called and immediately went into a phone tree for which the first choice was to cancel the service?.

I finally got a real person who represented that the account was associated with American Airlines. I have no memory of ever signing up for this account, but they had my credit card #, address, name etc. I suspect they got that info from my American Airlines transactions.

I believe this is a scam.

Sall Mar 17, 2009

Reservation Rewards (1 800 732 7031)enticed me to sign up for $10 discount for movie tickets, then continued to withdraw $12/month from my credit card account. They had my CC number from the previous transaction with Fandango. I did not give it to them again. Very dishonest! Deceptive! Fandango, shame on you for working with them!

• Ra
    Raul Apr 03, 2009

Robin Jun 30, 2009

I made reservation online for my trip to Las Vegas in July 2008; however, I was not authorized Reservation Rewards to charge to my credit card for $12 monthly membership fee. I received my credit bill in August and I called 800-732-7031 (reference # on credit card bill) immediately to cancel. I had cancellation confirmation by email, but I continued to get charged for another month in September. I have not received October bill yet. I rarely travel and it is unfair to charge for the service I don't need.

Maryo Sep 14, 2009

Hi Hydra998:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to us that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-732-7031. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

• Bt
    BTLH Feb 22, 2010

This is what happen to me as well. When you purchase movie ticket from movietickets.com it default you to a page where they asked you to click a link to finish the transaction and collect $10 rewards. You would think it is for the ticket that you bought and you will ask you to enter your credit card details, etc. but it is to charge you for monthly membership of $12. I would not realize it until you get your bank statement and check the charges.

• La
    Law1 Jun 01, 2010

There is one company operating under two names: Reservation Rewards and Shopper Discounts & Rewards.
    If you complain, they give you back a very small portion of your charges. These companies are stealing legally. They ought to be put out of business. Companies that allow them to attach to their selling websites out to be embarrassed by the trouble being caused their customers.

Tell everyone you know that a "$10 savings" or "free" fandango ticket will cost them hundreds of dollars. These companies are making somebody at P.O. Box 855 in Shelton, Conn rich.

Resolved HIDDEN SCAM!!!

I purchased jewelry around valentines day from a website limoges.com. When I logged into my banking account today, i noticed that $12 had been charged to my account, although i have not used my card. that raised some questions, so i went back through my account and sure enough... $12 had been applied to my account every month since february. After going online and finding out it was a scam, i called the customer service number and got my money back... but not before a fight. They claim that it comes from a "$10" offer i sshould have unchecked at checkout, and that they claim to offer discount tickets, travel, etc.

This is the biggest joke!! You pay for something you don't even use and dont even know you are signing up for!!!

Resolved billing scam to credit card

After 4months of unknowingly paying $12.00 a month to a company calling themselves reservationrewards.com, I contacted Discover Card and they immediately flagged the account! I never signed up to receive any info from this company as I am an IATAN travel company and do not need thier services. They somehow got my credit card number after I purchased an auto part for my Lincoln Continental. They then issued a credit to my discover card after I told them I did not know who they were or why they were putting charges to my credit card. They are possibly making unknown millions and millions of dollars unearned by charging unsuspecting consumers credit cards. This needs to be investigated immediately!
Robert

• Je
    Jerry Riley Jan 06, 2009

Reservation Rewards has charged $12.00 in Nov. 08 and Dec. 08 to my credit card. these charges were not authorized by me or my wife, I will expect a $24.00 refund and no more charges to my card.

Maryo Jan 22, 2009

Dear Jerry:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitorsthe blogosphere to ensure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate and to identify opportunities to assist our members. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted here about our membership program, Reservation Rewards.

Mary O'Reilly
    Webloyalty Consumer Affairs

• Sm
    Sma0731 Apr 05, 2009

A $12 charge just showed up for no reason from this company. I have no idea how they got my credit card information. I will never do business with whatever company gave this information out once I track them down. Everyone please double check your statements.

Maryo Jul 02, 2009

Hi Bocabob:

marie ross Jul 24, 2010

I did not signnup for this program. You were not authorized to take $ 12.00 a month on my bank account. I wish to see every dollar you took and put back in my account as soon as possible. Or I will have to take drastic measures to .clear this up in court.

Resolved Fraudulent charges

My Husband has left on a Sea faring adventure so I am minding our accounts while he is gone. (he usually does the banking for us) I just noticed two pending charges on my Debit card account. I called my bank to inform them of suspicious activity and they gave me the 800 numbers listed for the charges to see what they were charging me for. I did not sign up for any of these. I immediately got a recording, that gave several options, but no live person to assist you, funny that the main option was to "cancel" service. I did that, but now I have to have my debit card re-issued because to "cancel" service you have to give your Debit card number to them! I began researching my past year statements and found they stated over a year ago, and have a pattern and use 4 different company names. My total loss is almost $800.00 I am stunned that they add up to this, but with increments as small as $12.00 and others in the 32.00 range (mid-month always) they were not obvious to my Husband as being anything I hadn't charged.I checked out these companies online and have only found fraud complaints on any of them. I am working with my bank now to dispute the more recent charges, but I have to work with the fraud department for anything over 60 days old! I urge everyone to reconcile your bank statement every month! I sure will. I will be doing all the banking in my household from now on .
Carole in San Diego

Resolved deducts money from your banking accouts

This company showed up on my bank statements. A couple of times a month I noticed 12.00 amounts subtracted from my bank balance. The company name in the description section of my bank statements showed reservation rewards. I looked up the website on the internet and found it. It is a false site. You will also see complaints on peoples blogs. I called my bank and they are investigating. Some how these people got access to my bank account or debit card to be able to keep taking the 12.00. It's always 12.00 just small enough a lot of people wouldn't notice. There is another internet site that is also taking 12.00 called shoppers discount. I think they must be connected somehow. My state shows it as a debit card purchase. I do a lot of shopping and banking on line. They must of gotten my information from some site I purchased from.

• Gl
    glenn Apr 13, 2009

I had the same thing, I bought something online and they offered a$10 discount but did not even know I was signing up for this crap, so for the last 2 years I did not notice this on my card, I can only imagine how many others are getting ripped off. This happened when i bought some poster from all posters.com, this poster costed me about 250 instead of 25.
    BEWARE

unauthorized billing

I have been charged $ 12 on my credit card by reservation rewards. I have no recollection of authorizing the payment.