Having problems with Savings Ace?

8770 W. Bryn Mawr, Suite 1000
Chicago, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Savings Ace.

Complaints & Reviews

MVQ SavingsAceGood question

Just found out my credit card has been charged 54.99 monthly by this company that I have absolutely no idea what it is or how it got my credit card. I am from Canada and this company has been charging my Canadian credit card for 3 years!!! I live in the U.S. Therefore I don't see my monthly statements. I called my credit card company about this and they were not much help. They told me to call MVQ savingsace and find out how it got on my card! When I google the company all I see is complaints of fraud. Has anyone dealt with this? How do I get them to stop charging me and get my money back? I will be calling the mvq savingsace tomorrow..

Savings Ace — Unsubstantiated charges

There is a monthly charge of $27. 95. This is completely false. I would like this taken care of immediately...

SavingsAce — Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card

They made unauthorized charges to my credit card for several months before I noticed. The company...

Savings Ace — SCAM Unauthorized Charges

I signed up for MyLife.com in May 11' -- I tried out the membership and then cancelled in a few days-- I...

MVQ SavingsAcecharging debit card for services never signed up for

For over a year I have been charged over $20/month for a service I have never heard of nor signed up for. When you go to their site they do not give you a phone number. I found it by another victim who posted about them on the internet. The supervisor I talked to "Stephanie" told me she could refund me $23.00, that is not enough. I want ALL my money back that they stole from me. I called Bank of America to file a complaint, they credited me $60.00 and told me they would further investigate and that they have heard of this "business". I am supposed to hear more in 90 days. I will continue to file complaints on any website I can find as well as the BBB. I will be taking other measures as well. From what I have researched this company is linked to Travelocity and hotwire.com.

• Tb
        T Bradshaw Mar 16, 2011

MVQ savingsace took an unauthorized $19.95 out of our checking acct on my wifes' debit card! Never heard of these guys before and they have done it TWICE!!!

MVQ SavingsAcecredit card

I am getting a charge of $19.95 for the last few months November and December for a total of$39.80 on my credit card statement They are listed as numbers [protected] and [protected] There is a phone number also listed as [protected] but no answer The billing person is listed as MVQ SAVINGSACE I would like them to refund my money. Mr Brown

MVQ SavingsAceCHARGED MY DEBIT CARD FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER OR SIGN UP FOR

MY CREDIT HAS BEEN CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I DIDNOT SIGN UP FOR OR I DID NOT ORDER. NEVER HEARD OF THESE PEOPLR.. I'M VERY UP SET AND WANT TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS...
        SHANNON WALPOLE

• Co
            Corinne Black Jan 01, 2012

I too have an unauthorized charge on my credit card bill from a place called
            savingsace in Ct. There' s a phone # too, but since it's a holiday weekend, I'll have to be patient. Not a very happy way to start the New Year.
            There's another unauthorized charge from Cleverbridge.Net...which I also never heard of. I can't wait to attack back... Corinne Black

• Sh
            Shannon Walpole Jan 01, 2012

Me too this is crazy, taking money away from family's. I can't wait to find out what's going on and attack back myself...Shannon Walpole

Savings AceFRAUD!!!

I registered for a free trial with a website almost a YEAR ago and cancelled my subscription within 7 days. Well, months later I notice an unauthorized charge on my account for $19.95 from SavingsAce. After SEARCHING for a contact number, I called and spoke with a representative who explained the charge and 'what theire company stands for.' I pretty much lost it on her and demanded that the money be put back into my account immediately or my attorney would be contacting her. Anyway, the money is supposedly being put back into my account within three days -- BOTTOM LINE, these people to be SHUT down. I don't know HOW they get you but they GET YOU. And quite frankly, anyone who works for them knowing the dirty work they do is just as deceitful as the people running the company in my eyes. I could NEVER work for someone who is stealing hard-earned money.

• Wi
              winergy Feb 13, 2013

These people are deceptive, deceitful liars who call themselves Savings Ace...when all they do is steal from you. I have no idea what product or service they offer. They say they are affiliated wtih Travelocity, where I sometimes purchase airline tickets. I believe they lifted my information and began stealing from my checking account. The amount $19.95 is small, when you consider high volume activity in my account. However, they apparently have been hacking me since October 2011. I am preparting to sue them now, cause they only have offered to refund my one charge. That is ###. They masqueraded on my statements as a company called MVQ Savings ACE, whcih can easily be confused with QVC...and possiblity overlooked. After seeing these complaints it is no innocent matter. They are a fraudulent outfit.

www.savingsace.com — Fraudulent Billing of Credit Card

Go to Class Action Suits against www.Vertrue.com this guy has been doing these credit card scams several...

SavingsAce/MembershipUnauthorized recurring charges

I purchased a ticket through Travelocity and signed for a Travel Protection Plan costing $19.95. My understanding from other times with other companies, was that the plan covered just this trip.
            Yet one month later and every month afterwards, TWO $19.95 charges appeared: One from Savings Ace, the other from Passport to Fun+.
            A complaint by phone to both companies (Savings Ace and Passport to Fun+) resulted in "cancellation" of membership in two plans and an e-mail from each confirming the cancellation and notice that no retroactive reimbursement could be made. Both e-mails were worded identically and included the same Costumer Satisfaction phone number: [protected].

Savings AceTotal Scam

I have no idea what Savings Ace is - I just noticed they have been charging $19.95 to my credit card every month. I called to speak with a rep and was told I enrolled through travelocity. This is absolutely ridiculous. I cancelled whatever serice Savings Ace provided (again - I still have absolutely no idea what it is), but was told I couldn't be refunded. How is this company not not shut down? What consumer protection groups/ government agancies can I complain to? How do I start a class action lawsuit? I'm extremly irritated.

• Dp
                  dpc2012 Mar 22, 2012

I never voluntarily enrolled in SavingsAce and received an e-mail that I was being billed for a $31.95 renewal unless I called them. I usually delete e-mails like theirs unopened which is presumably what they count on. This is wrong.

SavingsAceTook money from my account without my authorization

$26.95 was deducted twice from my account before I realized it. When I called them, they told me I had signed up with them online when ordering products through another website. I am very carefull with my online activity and know that I never knowingly offering this organization to deduct any money from my account. Furtermore, I have never received any products or services from this organization. They agreed to refund one of the payments and had to send my request "higher up" for review of my account to see if they can refund the second payment. I'm not holding my breath...

MVQ*SAVINGSACE 888-593-5216 CT — Unauthorized Charges

I just looked over my credit card statement and saw a charge that I didn't recognised, so I called the...

Savings Acedeceptive practices

Savings Ace is a RIPOFF. I opted for a 30 day free trial. I called on the 6th of April and cancelled, since this was the 1st day of my new month after my 30 day trial they refused to stop the membership charges and told me I could continue to use the "benefit" for the next month. Since this was done on the 6th of the month I should have until the 5th of the following month. I decided to use my membership to it's fullest since they would not refund my charges. I used their cash back benefit and earned $78.00... great I earned more than the monthly fee. Now that it is time for them to deposit the $ into my account they tell me that my membership ended on the 30th of the month and in order for me to get my $$ I earned I need to be a member when the $ would be deposited in my account which is the 1st few days of the next month.
                  SCAMMMM!!!

SavingsAceFraudulant Charge to Credit Card

My credit card was charged $19.95. I have no idea why this charge appeared. I attempted to contact the company and no one answered after eighteen minutes. This charge needs to be removed from my credit card. Since this was obvious fraud (even though a small amount of money) I will continue to pursue this matter.
                    When I looked up SAVINGSACE, I saw nothing but complaints. These complaints are very similar to mine in that $19.95 was charged to other people's credit cards.

MVQ Savings Ace -passport to Fun — unauthorized use of a credit card

ADAPTIVE MARKETING, LLC., using the names of MVQ SAVINGS ACE and MVQ PASSPORT TO FUN, working with...

MVQ SavingsAce — Unauthorized charges to my credit card

I never heard of this company until I saw it on my credit card on April 2010. I have never purchased anything...

MVQ Savings AceFalse charges

I have been getting charged $19.95 every month starting from August 2010 until January 7, 2011. I thought the charge was from Ace Hardware in my town & since I didn't have a slip to match up the charge on my credit card I kept thinking my significant other kept forgetting to put the slips in the box. Today I finally woke up & called the number & spoke to a woman named Sharon after speaking to a man named Kamal. They are only refunding $19.95 from my Jan. statement. I have lost $100 from this fraudulent company! When I signed up to My Life.com, the charges started!

Savings Ace — Un-authorized withdrawals

I went into a seldom used bank account to discover that I have been paying this company since December of...

Savings Acemembership offer & monthly charges

Savings Ace has been charging me $19.95 for the past two months. They say I signed up for it through Travelocity. I have never even heard of Savings Ace before I investigated the charge on this month's bank statement. I asked the woman at Savings Ace what they do and she says they offer their members 30%savings on online purchases. Well, I haven't received any savings on my last purchase. She told me I need to sign up online with my membership number. Guess what - Savings Ace hasn't sent me a membership card or number. They've never sent me a welcome letter or description of their services.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices