Extenze / money back guarantee

1 CO, United States Review updated:

My husband like so many trie this product.Here is a news flash it does not work . My husband tried to use the mone back guarantee. They do no honor it . They lectured me on the phone, or should I say tried. They tried tellig me if he would have read the return poicy he would know .I explained, they mislead him. They actually said to me, "how much money do you expect us to give you back." I let the so called customer service rep know I woud b telling my story to anyone who would listen. I do not want someoe elses to be sucked in at that cost."So do ot let anyone buy this product. They say the waranty is only valid on non-promotions. All sales as it turns out are promotions.

Comments

Ro
  31st of May, 2009

I wanted to let you people know I read your complaints of sideffects, money issues I wanted to say thank you for your honesty. It helped me with my decision of the purchase with this product at least you reached one person, people told me to ignore this website and try it product but of course they haven't taken the product themselves they wanted to see how my results turned out before they purchased the ExtenZe. My conscience could not let me do it without reading your complaints first. Thank goodness I did you people are deeply appreciated.

Take Care Robt.

Bl
  31st of May, 2009

the owner of the company got arrested back in march for false advertising. (however, since it hasnt gone to trial yet, they will keep right on scamming people up until the day they are ordered to stop by a judge)

kinda messed up -- he gets to keep scamming money even after being charged! his lawyer fees will all be paid in full by the very people he keeps ripping off!